Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Pakistan... To give or not to give.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ObjectStupidity
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Pakistan... To give or not to give. Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Well my answer is still the same as before...

Nothing has changed as regards the giving of money to the aforementioned country...

We have plenty of strife here to be contending with....

Oh an for the benefit of the liberal left wing do gooders.. we still appear to have a cash flow problem here in Blighty
 SwanSpirit
Msg: 127
Pakistan... To give or not to give.
Posted: 9/30/2011 1:22:06 PM

I donate to causes all over the world, and that's because as a human I don't care to see anyone suffer.

Well done you. I presume you are donating to Christchurch New Zealand? The aftershocks of the earthquake are still going, homes and lives are shattered.
 MikeWM
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2011 1:36:45 PM
I had to laugh when I saw this

OMG I didnt think there was this many guardian readers left in the country

Firstly if I recall we give pakistan around £140 million per year in Aid which is set to increase to £340 million per year

This would be atop approximately 2.2 billion in total aid from the UK to pakistan over the last 20 years and several times that amount has also been sent from the US too plus many other countries

Pakistan on the other hand actually gives out several times the amount of Aid we give them to other middle eastern countries each year. So why on earth are we giving them money they clearly dont even need

So why do they need aid from us?

Also, they have just spent several million pounds on two new aircraft carriers and will be spending millions more outfitting them and equiping them with planes and weapons and have ordered several million pounds worth of submarines all from china

Very nice of them to spend all that money with china when our own economy could do with the manufacturing exports.

Is there a word for "ungrateful" in any of their dialects?

Hardly the resume of a country in need of financial aid really though. We are actually having to cut our defence budget whilst at the same time giving hundreds of millions of pounds to a country that is spending hundreds of millions of pounds on expanding their military

Can anyone else see where this is flawed?

Lets also not forget that rather than afghanistant or iraq which was heavily anti fundamentalist islam pakistan IS infact known to have hundreds of terrorist training camps inside its borders but seems unable to find or do anything about them

And we fund them?

So a bit loud LOL at the people who thing we just arent doing enough to funnel our money into that poor poor country

Flippin heck, why doesnt bob geldoff step in

He could organise "Tank aid" as I'm sure theyd love some shiny new tanks too

Or how about "Bomb aid" as they already spend far more on munitions per year than the total given them by the UK and US combined

Theyre REALLY suffering arent they, having to scrimp by on such a measly amount of standing artillery, tanks, ships and air support. Its unhumane to expect a country to have to live in such a horrific way

Plus, if we give them more they could give even MORE money to other countries so we would know out cash is being donated to good causes by the "good cause" we initially donate it to

What a shame, I am sure they would have loved to be able to afford a few more subs and another fully equipped aircraft carrier but because we're all tightfisted racists we just arent giving them enough money

And lets not also forget they share not only religion but their vicinity with some of the richest countries on the planet, so how come they arent giving them all the money they "need"????

Could it be because they know IF they dont, other countries are stupid enough to step in?

Dubai alone could stump up far more cash than all of the EU and US combined. But they dont.

So if the middle east has financial problems maybe its about time the MIDDLE EAST put its hands in its pockets and fixed that

We should all hang our heads in shame

NOT!
 Nutty_Bat
Msg: 129
Posted: 9/30/2011 1:39:20 PM
Pakistan... To give or not to give

No, we are skint, let Allah provide for them,

So why do they need aid from us?

As the government may be trying to buy the votes of the few million Pakistanis who live in the UK by sending some aid
 shiningblackstar
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2011 3:54:18 AM

No, we are skint

no we are not , you might be ? but most of us took advantage of being born in a country with a wonderfull free education.

Allah provide for them

what a stupid thing to say lack of education i think, you do know 20% of people in pakistan are non muslim.

few million Pakistanis who live in the UK

there are less than 600.00 but like i said knowledge dosnt seem to be your strong point. by the way there are more indians in uk than pakistanis
 Nutty_Bat
Msg: 131
Posted: 10/1/2011 4:08:44 AM
No, we are skint

no we are not , you might be ? but most of us took advantage of being born in a country with a wonderfull free education.

Oh so the government is lying when they say we are in debt and on the verge of bankruptcy ,

Allah provide for them

what a stupid thing to say lack of education i think, you do know 20% of people in pakistan are non muslim

I dont see that as lack of education as a once forced muslim , we was taught when we were young allah will protect us and provide all we need , so i guess its your lack of education ,its like saying people who believe in god have a lack of education if some are taught allah will provide i dont see why you see that as a lack of education .

MikeWM
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2011 6:40:31 AM

there are less than 600.00 but like i said knowledge dosnt seem to be your strong point. by the way there are more indians in uk than pakistanis

PMSL, what planet do you live on, or in which century?

There is currently over 9 MILLION non whites in the UK according to official government figures which includes 1 million pakistanis and 1.4 million indians aside from that there is also over a million mixed race people in the UK

And then when you get onto the white non nationals that adds another few million to the pot mainly from eastern european countries but also some from south africa, the US and australia etc etc

Thats around 1/6th of the population being OFFICIALLY non white and almost 1 12th being white non nationals and that still excludes people on short term work permits, many EU citizens who have moved here and havent registered as well as illegals which some studies have estimated might be as high as another 3-5 million

And considering the government is going to want to hide the real figures by manipulating the figures as much as they can you can pretty much guarantee theres probably a few more million that have been cleverly missed out of the official figures by one method or another

The non white population has increased by 40% since 2001 and even the guardian which is about the most left wing tree huggy hippy pandering open door immigration loving paper in the UK cant manage to massage the figures below 9 MILLION either

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/may/18/non-white-british-population-ons

And councils in many norther towns reckon as much as 40% of their population is here unregistered and therefore not on any official estimates the main race there also being of varied asian backgrounds with african being second and eastern european coming in third

Do you moonlight at the apollo in your spare time?
 Nutty_Bat
Msg: 133
Posted: 10/1/2011 6:59:36 AM

Now then whose lack of knowledge doesnt seem to be their strong point ? As yours is not much better going by the message 132 below so i would say ,,Knowledge does not seem to be your strong point either aimed at message 130,,,, nah nah pawned

There is currently over 9 MILLION non whites in the UK according to official government figures which includes 1 million pakistanis and 1.4 million indians aside from that there is also over a million mixed race people in the UK
 shiningblackstar
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2011 12:54:53 PM

PMSL, what planet do you live on, or in which century?

There is currently over 9 MILLION non whites in the UK according to official government figures which includes 1 million pakistanis and 1.4 million indians

when i say there are less than 600,00 pakistanis and there are more indians you reply there are 9 million non whites,whats that got to do with anything the thread is aid to pakistan not about your prejudice against non whites man what are you smoking .
9 million non whites 9 million non whites how do you get through a day with so many non whites in this country.

aside from that there is also over a million mixed race people in the UK

only you seemed to be bothered doesnt bother me im not a racist.

The non white population has increased by 40% since 2001

what is the relevence other than showing your self up to be a racist oh non whites population has increased by 40% what will i do,how will i sleep, they're here they'er every where calm down man join a party like BNP EDL they will look after you.

And councils in many norther towns reckon as much as 40% of their population is here unregistered and therefore not on any official estimates the main race there also being of varied asian backgrounds with african being second and eastern european coming in third

geeez man people of colour are getting under your skin

Do you moonlight at the apollo in your spare time?

its better than marching through towns every weekend behind convicted criminals shouting KEEP BRITAIN WHITE.
 shiningblackstar
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2011 1:02:47 PM

as a once forced muslim

what someone as educated and with high intellect forced get away.

we was taught when we were young allah will protect us and provide all we need

who's providing now let me guess jesus no welfare state?

its like saying people who believe in god have a lack of education if some are taught allah will provide i dont see why you see that as a lack of education .

no its like saying im an islamaphobe who dosent miss an opertunity to let everyone know that i am.
 Nutty_Bat
Msg: 136
Posted: 10/1/2011 1:08:34 PM
who's providing now let me guess jesus no welfare state?

Actually i provide for myself , as i work , maybe thats hard for someone like yourself to do , but some of us do it .

no its like saying im an islamaphobe who dosent miss an opertunity to let everyone know that i am.

Well glad you admit it , so whose being racist now ?
And just because someone points out statistics on certain things ,, of you go with accusing people of being racist ,and by the way for someone who accuses others of having lack of education , you have just shown your lack of education by the way you spelt opportunity' (opertunity your spelling of the word )
 MikeWM
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2011 1:16:18 PM

when i say there are less than 600,00 pakistanis and there are more indians you reply there are 9 million non whites,whats that got to do with anything the thread is aid to pakistan not about your prejudice against non whites man what are you smoking

No offence but when you say theres 600.000 pakistanis (you keep forgetting the last zero btw) youre basically talking out of your bum hole

Infact what makes it EVEN funnier is that whilst prattling on with your incorrect figure you had actually just copied and pasted the ACTUAL figure into your own post I.E. the bit that includes this

1 million pakistanis and 1.4 million indians
(1 million not 600.00(0) as you keep claiming)

Straight from pre doctored government figures no less circa 2011 and 160%+ of the figure you quoted

As for the relevance of the other figures, hardly complex really. Although accepting the fact you cant seem to even understand what your copying and pasting let alone the metric number system I'll cut you some slack and explain it

We ALSO give aid to india and countless other countries. So in terms of getting votes the topic of aid to ONE country we give aid to is also relevant to anyone from any other coutry we ALSO give aid to

So a party that makes a lot of noise about lets say increasing foreign aid is far more likely to get votes from immigrants from ALL countries we supply aid to and one that talks about cutting or stopping aid isnt likely to get many votes from ANY of those races

So rather than"racism" (sigh) those figures show how many votes are currently up for grabs to be "bought" by a pro donation government, and the increases show how many could potentially be available to be bought in the near future as percentages of them become able to vote via various means

Which is relevant because IF you check back it had been brought up that one driving force for maintaining aid to a country that clearly doesnt NEED any aid was to buy votes, which in turn was what you posted your completely innacurate figure in response to

So theres your relevance

Hardly rocket science

And considering poles are actually caucasions and were also included in the figures not "racist" either sadly

4/10 for effort though
 straycat7
Msg: 138
Posted: 10/1/2011 1:18:46 PM

only you seemed to be bothered doesnt bother me im not a racist

yes you are .your the biggest racist and shite stirring trouble causer on this forum.and most likely in real life as well.? you should be ashamed of yourself laddie.
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2011 3:43:05 AM
recall reading a comment from the next pakistani president, some cricketeer guy

something along the lines of most of the aid is going into swiss bank accounts and not going to those that it is needed

oakistan has a space program, we do not, giving millions of £ to them seems perverse, especially when most of the money is stolen. If it is to make up for past wrongs, then it is misguided
 shiningblackstar
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2011 4:41:01 AM
the original reply was to someone stating there are over 2 million pakistanis in the uk to which i replied no there are less than 600,00. how is this figure inacurate?

your the one who kept bleating about there being more than 9 million NON WHITES in this country, like i said your the one with a problem with non whites get used to it because the figure is gonna get higher.

So a party that makes a lot of noise about lets say increasing foreign aid is far more likely to get votes

can you cite a source for this or you still smoking the funny cigs.

from immigrants from ALL countries we supply aid to

so in your eyes unless you are white you will always in your eyes be classed as an immigrant.
 straycat7
Msg: 141
Posted: 10/2/2011 5:01:03 AM

like i said your the one with a problem with non whites get used to it because the figure is gonna get higher

aye.another comment that is designed to try stir up and provoke an angry reply in which he can then pull out his race card.best to ignore this gadgey and hopfully he will just go away.
 MikeWM
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2011 5:34:30 AM
OMG what are you on?

the original reply was to someone stating there are over 2 million pakistanis in the uk to which i replied no there are less than 600,00. how is this figure inacurate?

They said the government was maybe doing it because of the "millions" of votes it might get

The figure you quoted was innacurate because as I posted the OFFICIAL government figures (which only includes registered legal residents) is 1 million, which is a darn sight MORE than "less than 600.000" as you keep claiming, So its an innacurate figure simply because ITS INNACURATE by 400.00 or 80% if you prefer percentages

As for why a party would get more votes from people with immigrant backgrounds when they make noise about doing things that would appeal to people with those immigrant backgrounds I really cant be bothered to answer

Its so blatantly obvious WHY that would be the case that either youre just too retarded to grasp how politics and demographic vote acquisition works or are deliberately choosing to pretend youre incapable of comprehending it

Either way it would be pointless

so in your eyes unless you are white you will always in your eyes be classed as an immigrant

In my eyes an immigrant can be ANY colour, and infact they are

What makes someone an immigrant isnt colour related, it is to do with whether they were born here to parents who were born here and had citizenship

Youre the one who seems think colour is the issue. But the term immigrant refers to country of origin rather than colour which is why we have both immigrants and uk citizens of ALL colours

The only possible exception I would draw however, is that if a child is born to immigrant parents I wouldnt class that child as being british purely on the basis of being born here as their parents werent british. But again that would apply whether they were white canadians or an african from India or any other variation so once again colour isnt a factor for anyone except you
 Nutty_Bat
Msg: 143
Posted: 10/2/2011 8:18:52 AM

Liar ,the original reply was to this , no mention of 2 million , guess you do not even know what you are replying to at times ,, now whose lacking education ?

As the government may be trying to buy the votes of the few million Pakistanis who live in the UK by sending some aid

Your original reply was

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Pakistan... To give or not to give.