Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ilovehistory
Msg: 526
view profile
History
Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want? Page 22 of 44    (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44)

sentback

So you have met some women from here? How did it go?? I can imagine you only want petite women as you are no giant yourself.

Don't know about Sentback, but as a skinny guy, I can tell you most of us tend to go for bigger women.
 dipstic
Msg: 527
view profile
History
Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?
Posted: 2/17/2012 9:32:32 PM
the guy always has to impress upon the lady, to entice, initiate sex with gestures (body language, eye contact, dancing) but in the end it is the women who chooses who to have sex with. (AlmostaBlonde -- funny name hehe) So I can understand what your boyfriend is talking about. Sex is easier when your a women. The old saying goes, beggars can't be choosers. LMAO!!!!
 forums_gal
Msg: 528
Posted: 2/18/2012 11:49:21 AM
Not really, I've turned down a few. Especially when it was obvious they were using it as leverage.

Some men may turn down a woman because they are in a relationship, or because they are single and don't have sex outside of a relationship, or because they aren't attracted to her. But even if a woman is rejected by some men, she could probably find plenty of other men that are willing to have sex with her. As stated before, there are many other men that will lower their standards and have sex with a woman that they aren't attracted to. But they won't date her or tell their friends about it.
 shygirl413
Msg: 529
Posted: 2/18/2012 5:37:09 PM
Yes you can get laid whenever you want but not by someone you would want to touch you. Most of the offers are from creaps ... very old men or very young men
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 530
Posted: 2/20/2012 2:17:00 PM

(shygirl413) Yes you can get laid whenever you want but not by someone you would want to touch you. Most of the offers are from creaps ... very old men or very young men

Tell ya what: I'll trade you all the propositions you've gotten in the last month, for all the propositions I've gotten in the last six years.

Arlo...

(I suspect most wimmin would shrivel up if they didn't get propositioned on a regular basis, just so they can shoot the guy down...)
 miltplum
Msg: 531
Posted: 2/20/2012 6:27:43 PM
That's right. Older men are creeps, and you must keep this in mind at all times. They might stalk you and jump out of the bushes. Beware!!

The Op can't be serious. Of course women can get laid whenever they want, if that's all they want. In fact, it's common knowledge that there are men who are willing to pay for it.

You can't pretend that women don't have the upper hand in the love game. A guy can put himself out there, but in the end the women choose.
 tbowen777
Msg: 532
Posted: 2/22/2012 7:10:18 AM
The problem that exists is women want men to think they have the "goodies" and you have
To do it my way to get them.
As Froid wrote, he called it Penus Envy, not **** Envy.
Unfortunately, our penus doesn't have much patience.
 PrunellaJones
Msg: 533
Posted: 2/22/2012 7:53:28 AM
As Froid wrote, he called it Penus Envy, not **** Envy.
It doesn't occur to you by any chance that "Froid" being a man, a man with a penis most likely, felt that having one was something to be envied? LOL

This whole idea that 'women' all think, act, function alike, as if we have one brain, one set of emotions, one life experience--It's an idea that is very limited. People are individuals. Not all women are the same, not all men. I certainly never thought I had the 'goodies' and never expected a man to jump through hoops to get to them. I make and have always made love when and with whom I wanted to--never for any other reason.
 darknight48
Msg: 534
Posted: 2/22/2012 7:56:54 AM
if want of course they can!! i agree if its only sex your after woman only got say yes/talk to a guy/make it plain.well done shakeitupbaby2012 for telling truth/breaking ranks. dont matter what you look like as woman some guy climb on you/have sex with you. for guy he as be sexually attractive to female make moves,. be rich or famous to have sex withwhoever he wants. thats cos women are more picky have choice. they dont make move cos they fear rejection/one of societys unwritten rules men got do it. take so called sluts women hate em cos they a treat/undervaule the market/what they bargaining with.men want sleep with em as saves jumping through hoops sometimes but they dont want marry/end up with them i expect a kicking ladies so bring it on mofos
 LukeH1984
Msg: 535
Posted: 2/22/2012 12:50:24 PM
Doesn't take much effort from a girl to get the bloke into bed!
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 536
Posted: 2/22/2012 1:16:14 PM
Anybody with high standards is going to have a hard time finding sex "any time they want it". I do think women are in a position to have sex more easily (on a whim) than men are, in that they are most likely to be in the pursued position. Turning that around, and being the huntress improves her chances exponentially. Men are more likely to respond to a chance to have sex with someone they wouldn't have pursued than women are to give in to pursuit by someone beneath their expectations... Unless alcohol is involved. lol
 BLoNde__ANgeL
Msg: 537
Posted: 2/22/2012 1:19:55 PM

Anybody with high standards is going to have a hard time finding sex

agreed...they COULD get laid, but they just DONT WANT TO w/ any ole guy
 JoseMadre
Msg: 538
Posted: 2/22/2012 1:21:43 PM
Yes, they can... just not with me
 ejlmeasap74
Msg: 539
Posted: 2/22/2012 5:42:30 PM
The answer is yes.

If you're an attractive woman (i.e. >150 lbs, >45 years old), you can get some anywhere anytime by anyone (including most other women).

If you're average, you can pretty much get some anywhere anytime by anyone (including some women).

If you're below average looking, you can get some anywhere anytime by drunk people.

If you're a warthog, you can still get some by some guys sometime if they're intoxicated.

Yes. The answer is yes.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 540
Posted: 2/23/2012 3:45:58 PM
If you're an attractive woman (i.e. >150 lbs, >45 years old), you can get some anywhere anytime by anyone (including most other women).

I still get offers from both men and women and I am over 45. Funny how the world works aint it.
 LukeT77
Msg: 541
Posted: 2/23/2012 4:13:45 PM
^

Haha! I just checked out your profile and you look a lot younger than 45 to me!! That's just cheating in my book!!
 1best_woman
Msg: 542
Posted: 2/23/2012 6:44:17 PM
Yes they can. Unless they are extremely picky and/or they were moridbly obese, had missing teeth, bad body odor etc.
 redtic
Msg: 543
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2012 9:00:11 PM
Yes you can get laid whenever you want but not by someone you would want to touch you. Most of the offers are from creeps ... very old men or very young men

^^^^^^ yes^^^^^^^^
WTH is it with 19 year olds and older women??
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 544
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2012 9:12:13 PM

Well they need to find someone to buy the beer for them.

Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 545
Posted: 2/25/2012 12:08:33 PM

(redtic) ^^^^^^ yes^^^^^^^^

Yes, heaven *FORBID* that a guy find a woman attractive, and not attach the same importance to age as she does! How *DARE* he!

Arlo...
 sweetchic
Msg: 546
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2012 12:15:19 PM
Absolutely !!!!!!

Mornings, afternoons, evenings, and over nights too, lol

Living in Montreal there are so many dates you can have and I don't think there would be to many men saying No to sex on the first date, lol

Having said this, who the heck wants it when you are not attracted to the man, certainly not moi.
 sarahsno1
Msg: 547
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2012 5:51:58 PM
I get loads of men wanting to sleep with me, my problem is getting them to like me first before going straight to that mind set, its very annoying and I'm bored with it and dont follow through!!!
 toddsmitts
Msg: 548
view profile
History
Posted: 2/29/2012 12:44:00 PM
Okay, so if you read the title, the question is can women GET LAID whenever they want, nothing in there about a monogamous partner. More likely a "one night stand" kinda thing.

But if many women desire a monogamous romantic relationship with a compatible person, could we not say this is their "sex" (i.e. the thing that they crave)?

It's something desirable and often elusive. If a woman makes her desire of it too obvious, it can be a turn-off for men, just as a man who's too upfront about wanting sex can turn off women.

Just as a man might be pleased with himself for bedding an attractive woman, a woman might be pleased with herself for entering into a relationship with someone desirable (look at weddings, which is practically the culmination of that!)

Okay, I'm not saying it's exactly the same. Maybe women aren't high-fiving each other in locker rooms for getting some "committment" last night (or are they? ). Just a theory.
 Barry521
Msg: 549
Posted: 2/29/2012 1:34:51 PM
Can you explain this with Venn diagrams lol
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 550
view profile
History
Posted: 2/29/2012 3:52:20 PM
It's a dichotomy of sorts. Most men would like to have sex more but can't (without thinking they have to compromise), most women can have sex pretty easily but don't care.

Men are saying "you guys are lucky, we can't get that".
Women are saying "yes, but we don't want it".
Men think women should want it more. Women think men should place less importance on it.

It is what it is, a bazillion pages later.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Can women REALLY get laid whenever they want?