Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Fans file suit against NFL and Cowboys over Super Bowl seating.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MGMLION
Msg: 25
Fans file suit against NFL and Cowboys over Super Bowl seating.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

100,000 X PSL = ?

You tell me?

Every seat is NOT a PSL
 justnancy
Msg: 26
Fans file suit against NFL and Cowboys over Super Bowl seating.
Posted: 2/13/2011 3:33:00 PM
But mostly remembered for winning 17-14 in Super Bowl XLII ( 18-1)

Yup that's true too!!!
See thats' what I Luv about MGM, he has a way of brining that up that SB win a lot.

BTW guys I don't know how many PSL seats Dallas has ....
..but just so you know ....

100,000 X PSL = 100,000PSL! ...just saying.......
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2011 6:04:24 PM
I'm intrigued about the mess that was this last Superbowl experience. I can never afford to actually ATTEND a Superbowl, so I'll never be able to care about PSL's or what ever, but it's my impression that this last Superbowl was the MOST incompetently managed event of them all. They had trouble with basics at the stadium, they had that incredible situation of finding they had sold a whole BUNCH of special tickets for facilities they didn't actually HAVE, and they did such a horrible job running the sound system for the half-time show, that an internationally famous performing group looked and sounded like worse than a high-school band. I thought I saw trouble with the TV coverage as well. How much of all that incompetence was due to the Cowboys organization, and how much was the NFL itself? Did The Black Eyed Peas provide their OWN incompetent sound system, or was that the Stadium people too?
 sum1reel
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/22/2011 7:35:38 PM

I can never afford to actually ATTEND a Superbowl,

...neither are the 1/3 (or so) of the pple who go to one....so its funny how they manage to come up with the cash, when they can barely manage to make ends meet!

I'll never be able to care about PSL's or what ever,

PSL's= when a fan has to PAY for the privilege of BUYING preferred seating that is highly marked up..!...this kinda breathes life back into P.T Barnum's famous quote!---> "there's a SUCKER born every minute"!

this last Superbowl was the MOST incompetently managed event of them all.

Easily!.........What Jones did to (fans who didn't even have seating available...and those who got locked out) rake in more money was the epitome of arrogance!...and that isn't even mentioning the $ 990 premium parking fees!

How much of all that incompetence was due to the Cowboys organization,

Probably a sizeable percentage of it....the NFL relies mainly on those organizing the event in the hosting city, and only work in a supervising role......I don't have much respect for Jones' managerial ability but he has good business sense, as he clearly knows a sucker when he sees one!

Did The Black Eyed Peas provide their OWN incompetent sound system, or was that the Stadium people too?

it isn't always easy to figure out the acoustics(in a short time) inside a large stadium that is fairly new with no data on hand for reference....its one thing to do sound checks inside an empty stadium, but that doesn't always pan out when the place is full!

All in all...they shoulda waited at least 1 or 2 more years before staging a SB in there, so they could have been better prepared!.....However, the brite side is that i don't think we'll be seeing another SB in dallas for a goooood long time!

NY/NJ SB in 2014........yeah!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Fans file suit against NFL and Cowboys over Super Bowl seating.