Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why do men do this?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deere rancher
Msg: 101
Why do men do this?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
OP...your giving them too many options !
 dmzvisitor
Msg: 102
Why do men do this?
Posted: 3/12/2012 5:45:43 PM
Waiting? What does that even mean--I'm living my life on hold in case someone comes back around? I cannot even imagine why anyone would do that--life is short; I have places to go, people to see, things to do! IF someone comes back around and I happen to be free, I *might* give them a 2nd chance--actually, no I wouldn't. But, I sure wouldn't be "waiting," either!

If you think someone is worth waiting for, and they do not think you are worth the FIRST, BEST effort--then the relationship is really uneven to begin with. Why do that to yourself?
 Julietsdestiny
Msg: 103
Why do men do this?
Posted: 3/13/2012 7:50:03 AM
OP Your an "Insurance" Policy and as long as he keep's paying his premium he can still claim.
Cancel his policy!!!
 SassyLassyNC
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Why do men do this?
Posted: 3/13/2012 8:49:27 AM
I'm the kind of girl you only get one shot with. Leave me high and dry, don't knock on my door again and lose my number.
 darknight48
Msg: 105
Why do men do this?
Posted: 3/13/2012 8:59:16 AM
can you dig that sucka! if it didnt work 1st time wont work 2nd or 3rd no run he just using you for fallback sex
 MikeVincere
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Why do men do this?
Posted: 3/13/2012 2:38:59 PM
You teach people how to treat you! You are being too nice to these people, learn how to be selfish to get what you want. How do you become just a little more selfish? make the majority of your time focused on yourself and no one else. Become too busy for him to make him respect the time you give him. Better yet, become too busy for the next guys on your list because he should just have been crossed out! If you are more focused on yourself, you will be spending more time doing what you love rather then spend it on waiting for someone, which is mentally exhausting....

Don't make someone a priority when they don't make you theirs. Become the person that he wants to be with, rather than being the rebound. How do you do that? Always make the decision to drop and ignore people who tell you they want you to be the rebound. Doing that makes you respect yourself more and increases your value. If you can't be a little bit selfish, you'll never get what you want.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why do men do this?