Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pegging, from the woman's perspective      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 goodquestion
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Pegging, from the woman's perspectivePage 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
This may be slightly off topic..........but in terms of massaging your man's prostate, SOUNDING (inserting a thin, sterilized, usually stainless steel, rod into his urethra, YES, his pee-hole!!) is a much better way of getting the job done. Feels great for women too......

Is this form a medical perspective? After eight Lumbar spine operations where four of them required them to use a catheter on me and infact was suppose to stay in me over night for reasons abelian listed, after the anestesia wore off Just was not happening. In fact the first time I awoke I noticed it right away and told the nurse she is taking it out or I will take it out............
The next time around I made sure they took it out before I awoke. Once they had to do what is called a straight cath which was when I was up because I was not peeing that was a first and LAST. NEVER MIND a THIN, STERILIZED, STAINLESS STEEL ROD, while up and awake for "PLEASURE"" I will pass on that thanks"...
 Yew4ics
Msg: 27
Pegging, from the woman's perspective
Posted: 6/30/2011 4:15:13 PM
I dont blame you goodquestion. I would rather be fed through a wood chipper than have things stuck into that part of me. Ive had more than my share of catheters just from surgeries of non serious nature...and that was enough.
 Consigliori
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2011 11:30:13 AM

... but what I know no more than scratch about is what goes through her head, and heart, and loins while pegging her man.

Entirely speculation on my part but I wouldn’t be surprised if the quality of her thoughts while pegging weren’t similar to her reaction while watching him eat pickled herring - “omg I can’t believe he really likes that!” Or, “I hope that b@stard cleans up after himself.”

I would rather be fed through a wood chipper...

I’ve heard that’s becoming popular with the bdsm crowd. Something to do with domination and screaming. Around here they call it Fargo-ing. As in “she weren’t puttin’ out no more so I fargoed the wench.”
 MoondanceSouth
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2011 7:44:14 PM
Penetration of any orifices is hardly new. Wasn't it the ancient Greeks invented edgy sex, lol. Seems like many people are comfortable with the misconception that pegging is about feminizing or humiliating a man, or categorizing a guy who likes to be penetrated as gay. I was briefly involved with a guy a couple of years ago, he was my first and only experience with pegging. For me that experience was like driving a stick shift for the first time instead of an automatic; there were starts and stalls, took a little bit to pick up the rhythm, and keep it going, until it changed from awkward to pleasurable.
Getting pegged was his fantasy, not mine, but being open to new and different things, we tried. For him I think it was disappointing, he never got that outta the ballpark orgasm he was looking for it seems. For me it required more thought and coordination than I'd ever needed before during any sexual act. Use of a double headed dildo seemed more satisfying for me, than a strap on, it was easier to stimulate myself, although the biggest part of the eroticism was his delight in being penetrated.
I've had a couple of lovers since him, none have requested being pegged, I never brought it up. One thing I was struck by was that my partner was making himself extremely vulnerable and placing an incredible amount of trust in me. I've wondered since if men feel that way. The feeling wasn't about dominance or being in control, it was more like a bonding, a different kind than I'd previously experienced, but maybe that's because this time I was driving, lol.
 whytwater
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/6/2011 4:56:36 PM
^^^^^^ Thanks, Moondance, you fully addressed my OP with a full, and helpful answer. Thinkin's you merit some kinda ribbon or reward for uncommon bravery, for the post, not the pegging. lol
Good job.
 nfynetquest
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/6/2011 9:39:11 PM
Have been on both sides of the stick, so to say.... found it pleasurable both ways.
As for me accomadating my lover, it thrilled me and excited me that he could experience a different aspect of having a orgasm, it took some learning and listening to him on my part, we have now decided to try some Ben-Wa balls, should be interesting. This was on his suggestion that we try it, I don't believe that badgering or forcing any kind of sexual play on another has any benefit for either party.

As for my experience with anal sex , I have found it very pleasurable if the man takes the time to know what he is doing by listening to me, and really paying attention to what he is feeling when inside me. Double penetration, with a vibrator in my vagina has sent my lover to a place he said he has never experienced because of the anal penetration and the vibrations he could feel through the wall of my vagina at the same time. It was and will be a fantastic addition to our sexual satisfaction together.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/7/2011 8:00:47 PM
Whytwater, I helped a longtime play partner fulfill that particular fantasy this past weekend. He very much enjoyed himself... Me? I was thinking about how best to ensure that he had a good time, being careful not to hurt him by pushing him too far, but also pushing his limits just a tad because that's what he wanted. It didn't "do anything for me" except that I was glad to help him out. It was a pretty intense experience for his GF, though. She hadn't wanted to be his first, but she watched and learned, and I think she is still trying to figure out if she could or would do that for him.
 whytwater
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/12/2011 9:13:29 PM
With the exception of a handful of beautifully bold ladies, who offered their good thoughts, and one other pof lady I know could have, nobody seems willing to discuss this topic openly. Can it be that pegging a man is really that rare, or unspeakable? Do you really think men would flee the feline who relished the practice?
Pegging, the latest Final Frontier?
Guess none of us can know.
 MoondanceSouth
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2011 2:27:23 PM
I've noticed this particular post has quite a few views and proportionately not many replies. Seems many are reading, but not responding. For some it might be like outing themselves, men who are curious I suspect would be reluctant to say so, for fear of being labeled or ridiculed by others. I've gotten a few messages asking me what approach the guy used to get me to agree to the act itself, lol. I don't have much of an answer for that other than each of us being curious enough to explore the unknown and maybe eager to push the boundaries in a new and unknown way. Open minds are so much more fun than closed ones.

Opinions, everyone's got them, seems we in the US of late are getting run over by those who want to control each facet of our lives, including sexuality, liberties; next they'll be going after our thoughts. Discussing taboo subjects or what is perceived as taboo is difficult for some. Pegging may be rare and unspeakable for many and clearly it's not for everyone. I think folks need to be comfortable enough in their own skin and willing to take the risk of putting themselves out there to discover new pleasures. It's said curiosity that killed the cat, otoh, boredom can be the lead in to a painfully slow death.
 4gr8tfun
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/27/2011 9:17:51 PM
Well to bad you are so far away :-)
 bonniegirl75
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/28/2011 8:24:17 AM
There are vibrators designed to stay in the rectum. Let one of those do its work a few minutes. I have done this and the response is amazing. For me, there is also a power aspect to it, I like being in control and riding that line between extreme pleasure and pain.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 37
Posted: 8/18/2011 7:32:02 PM
I have a lady friend with a strap on. She likes the Domme/sub role play and she says there is a visual turn on for her as well. I like a good prostate massage during a BJ or hand job and will admitt to being more than a little curious about getting pegged. I've asked her but she says I'm not ready, what ever that means.
 kayliecat
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2011 7:40:59 PM
Whytwater... read my recent post on anal if you haven't seen it yet... it is not pegging but what I was feeling was similar I think. After that experience? if a strap on had been available, I can tell you I would have tried it and would have prolly liked it. but who knows... I've never had another "moment" where I have wanted to fvck a guy.

I have never tried actual pegging with a partner, just a finger or dildo or vibrator in his azz. I have one ex-bf who did admit after we decided to be friends that he "wouldn't mind" trying it (aka, he wanted to do it). I don't think he's ever had a partner willing tho...or else he's never gotten brave enough to ask. And he's pretty close in age to you I suspect.

I think the reason there are a lot of views but few testimonies is, well, it's just not that common. And a lot of us are curious about it just like you are. maybe not curious as in "i want this" but curious as to the thiinking behind doing it and/or enjoying it.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2011 10:01:42 AM

My question here targets just that, her "take" on the activity, or the path to or away from it, not the morality, indecency, health concerns or rumors, or snide commentary that too often attends the subject.

I have done it... I'm sure that doesn't surprise you Whytwater. How'd I get to that point? I was asked. Plain and simple. The FB asked me at some point, don't even remember when it was... but he mentioned it and I took it and ran. Went out and bought a harness, toys and lube. As PV has already mentioned.. it was quite interesting to see his reaction. The idea he was opening himself up to me in that very vulnerable way.. and liking it.. was.. wow.

I've had a few partners since that have enjoyed it. I have the harness as well as a Feeldoe... and frankly prefer just to use my hands to explore. There's no direction sensation for me with the harness and toys, and it's hard to judge if you've gone too far too fast unless the man says something... which he should. Just like any anal exploration, good clear communication between partners is important. I toy can't tell if you need more lube, or if the muscles haven't relaxed sufficiently yet.

What do I get out of it? Besides wet panties and a happy partner? Meh.. not much. Having a happy, squirming, moaning, groaning, wriggling man before me IS pleasurable for me. That is what I seek. That causes the wet panties.

If he wants it, I'm more than happy to provide it.
 Consigliori
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2011 10:48:15 AM

Whytwater...I have one ex-bf who did admit after we decided to be friends that he "wouldn't mind" trying it (aka, he wanted to do it). I don't think he's ever had a partner willing tho...or else he's never gotten brave enough to ask. And he's pretty close in age to you I suspect.

YOU dated a guy who was 100?!!!

...curious as to the thiinking behind doing it and/or enjoying it.

She said BEHIND!

OT: Nope, never. Had an Ex once who wanted to stick her foot up my ass though.
 boredintheboonies
Msg: 41
Posted: 8/19/2011 10:56:12 AM
If the man is into it, I will accomodate him from the giving perspective. I am not one for receiving, just a matter of personal taste.
 whytwater
Msg: 42
Posted: 8/20/2011 12:39:51 PM

I have a lady friend with a strap on. She likes the Domme/sub role play and she says there is a visual turn on for her as well. I like a good prostate massage during a BJ or hand job and will admitt to being more than a little curious about getting pegged. I've asked her but she says I'm not ready, what ever that means.

I suspect she's thinking unready more in terms of the dom/sub stuff than pegging, but I'm guessing. Pegging can be part of that lifestyle, but it's not owned by anybody, and I see it as just another, and for me, novel, way for two humans, hetero humans, to be especially intimate, and erotic (as No 1 BBY's post graphically summarizes), and as Kaylie's post (with the post she alludes to, which I recommend, lol) likewise endorses. Kinda like learning to ride a bike, that first time the training wheels come off, a major Jolt/Kick (with the right partner!

If the man is into it, I will accomodate him from the giving perspective. I am not one for receiving, just a matter of personal taste.

I get the "personal taste" part, but some tastes are the acquired kind, i.e., like coffee, or martinis, it takes more than one lick for the "taste" to kick in. And I think, if you're approaching it as "accommodating", you might be missing part of the sharing/shared experience upside that explains part of my own appetite. As Onemoondance explained, "driving" can be distracting at first, lotsa stuff can be running through a lady's head. Both of my previous partners used a double-ended tool, so there were definitely some physical sensations, not to be ignored, emanating from her pvssy while she was stirrring my insides. I wanted it to be a team sport, not a favor, and ime, whether it was choice of toy or the particular dynamics between the parties (iers) involved, from what I could sense or hear, I think it definitely buzzed all the players. lol
 no_1_bby
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2011 1:00:19 PM

I get the "personal taste" part, but some tastes are the acquired kind, i.e., like coffee, or martinis, it takes more than one lick for the "taste" to kick in.

Again.. having a partner willing to explore the pleasure of their own body is intoxicating... not being caught up in what others might think if they knew.

*spoken as a recent coffee addict*

And I think, if you're approaching it as "accommodating", you might be missing part of the sharing/shared experience upside that explains part of my own appetite. As Onemoondance explained, "driving" can be distracting at first, lotsa stuff can be running through a lady's head.

"Accommodating" anyone one is ok on occasion.. Eventually, if you don't find an interest in something your partner enjoys, it will become a chore. Not at all enjoyable.

Both of my previous partners used a double-ended tool, so there were definitely some physical sensations, not to be ignored, emanating from her pvssy while she was stirrring my insides. I wanted it to be a team sport, not a favor, and ime, whether it was choice of toy or the particular dynamics between the parties (iers) involved, from what I could sense or hear, I think it definitely buzzed all the players. lol

This is why I got the Feeldoe. I was looking for some stimulation on my part, and ultimately he'd like for me to orgasm while pegging him. So far.. not such luck.

As for the visual... it's lovely to watch him ride the Feeldoe as I lay on my back and enjoy it. Ride 'em cowboy!!!
 kayliecat
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2011 1:38:39 PM

As for the visual... it's lovely to watch him ride the Feeldoe as I lay on my back and enjoy it. Ride 'em cowboy!!!

Ok, now you've got me curious. I get your position. But is he facing you or facing AWAY from you??? And...does he want stimulation on his penis at same time? Like with his hand or yours?

Or is that too personal a Q?

I had not thought of it as you being able to be on the bottom... Then again I don't knwo what a feeldoe is. lol (but I"m guessing has something for you at your end)
 whytwater
Msg: 45
Posted: 8/20/2011 3:12:32 PM
I get your position. But is he facing you or facing AWAY from you???

Can be any way/position that he penetrates you, and if memory serves, you've got some "cowboy", or c-girl, experience yourself. With pretty much the same upsides you experience.

And...does he want stimulation on his penis at same time? Like with his hand or yours?

I do- yeah, still stuck on that. Guess I need more experience, to connect all the synapses to direct wire/transmit the -O- to the brain. lol There's lots of good info on all this on fetlife, and whole herds of guys looking for women to partner up with them for this sport. And on that site, it barely qualifies as a kink.

Awwwwww. On of the premier "personal" posters on this whole site has ta ask that question?

I had not thought of it as you being able to be on the bottom... Then again I don't knwo what a feeldoe is. lol (but I"m guessing has something for you at your end)

Fun Factory makes a feeldoe, pliable material with a long shaft to penetrate him, a shorter, squatter one for the pvss, and angled so that it fits in the "standard" positions (not sure about, like, side-saddle and stuff, lol). The one I got has no vibe, but you can get them with bullets that are insertable into the toy. (sometimes the vibe is good, sometimes better without). California Exotic has what they call simply a "Dual Harness", both sticks buzz independently controlled (just one controller though, like your tv, same issues, lol)

You should def'ly get "into" this, K.

Again.. having a partner willing to explore the pleasure of their own body is intoxicating... not being caught up in what others might think if they knew.

*spoken as a recent coffee addict*

Right on, Babe, and that works both ways.
 Meowkatt1
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2011 4:52:31 PM
I've done it to a few guys. They loved it and another guy I used my vibe in and then rode him. He still talks about it, since we can't get together recently do to different reasons. Another guy after the 2nd time he took a dildo and wante dit hard, ill never forget his OMG THAT FEELS SOOO GOOD. Then I did reverse cowgirl so I could still use it. I belong to a sex site and I am surprised how many guys actually do want it. The guys I did it to only one had it before. I love making guys happy, that turns me on. Its not something u do every time, but its a special treat, lol.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2011 5:26:40 PM

Ok, now you've got me curious. I get your position. But is he facing you or facing AWAY from you??? And...does he want stimulation on his penis at same time? Like with his hand or yours?

Facing me. Hand on his penis. HE needs the stimulation... has said while anal/prostate stimulation is good, it feels awkward without the penis being stimulated too.

http://www.feeldoe.com/page2.html - I have the Stout version... with the bullet vibe.

Feeldoe isn't made by Fun Factory.. they make the Share - http://www2.funfactory.de/tags/7#!url=/product_codes/25064&

Same concept. It's a harness free *strap on* that has more stimulation to offer the woman using it, as compared to a strap on harness. There are lots of them out there.

Yeah.. Fet is an interesting place.. and pegging is not out of the ordinary.
 Jypzee
Msg: 48
Posted: 8/21/2011 10:37:08 PM
some guys like it, some ask for it, some like it when they r asked about it, and how do i, as a woman feel about delivering it? i think its hot
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 49
Posted: 8/22/2011 6:23:03 PM
"I suspect she's thinking unready more in terms of the dom/sub stuff than pegging, but I'm guessing."
No, that would not be it. We've "played" before, several times, and as we are both switches, we've both had turns at being Dom and sub.
 runknown2004
Msg: 50
Posted: 8/22/2011 7:04:47 PM
I have tried to get my wife to massage my prostate but she won't do it. I have used her toys on myself and found it feels great. A female friend told me she massages a guys prostate so that he has his orgasm faster and she can go onto better things. I wish a woman would do it to me and i love it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pegging, from the woman's perspective