Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Backdoor Lovers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TK
Msg: 51
Backdoor LoversPage 3 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
^5 mr.m i thought the same
 Javan2
Msg: 52
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 7/21/2005 3:51:21 PM
If it's about power for him, maybe he somehow feels powerless. I don't think most women enjoy anal, but I've heard that once a man finds a woman who does enjoy it; she never wants to let him go !!! I wonder if this is true. Could you yourself be with a guy who never wanted to do it? Finding a 3 hole woman would be a rare treat for me.
 thetallpaul
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 7/21/2005 3:53:03 PM
Anal sex is different. The ass has a different texture and variety is the spice of life. For me I like to have it as a naughty option every now and then. Also it can be enjoyable for the girl. But if your boyfriend can't get off without putting it in your ass than that smells like trouble...
 xander
Msg: 54
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 7/21/2005 3:59:16 PM

he says, the tighter the orifice, the better ! So, for men it's a power trip.
Really bad logic there. Enjoying a tight sensation doesn't make it a power trip. Yes, there -can- be that element, but it's not conclusive.

paintedpony69: WHY HASN"T PANDY CLOSED THIS ONE YET???????? hummmmmm

Because this thread is not about anal sex? This thread is just one more thread in a long line of threads about Lauren's gay fiancé. These constant threads are really more of a blog/journal than anything.

Krystal_lyrics - I've just gone through the whole thread and only noticed a couple of homophobic comments. Only person to use the word "homo" has been Lauren herself. What I've seen here is a couple of dozen people looking at the same situation that we've been reading about here since December of 2004 and *still* saying "He's gay! He's gay!" Lauren's profile may look new, but it's not. We've been getting to know Thomas for a long time now.
Further, "adj. sexually attracted to members of your own sex" <- doesn't say anything about love. You were addressing the subject of him receiving rather than giving. We've seen both sides of this coin here -- Thomas asked for a strap-on before they'd ever had sex and now he prefers to be a "Top".
 brawny33810
Msg: 55
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 7/21/2005 4:04:39 PM

This thread is just one more thread in a long line of threads about Lauren's gay fiancé. These constant threads are really more of a blog/journal than anything.

Ain't that the truth! Xander

Maybe the guy just tried sticking his finger up his as.s while he was yanking it....
and he likes it.
 LaurenBee
Msg: 56
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 7/22/2005 11:59:32 AM
I'm not even gonna ask.....
 dallasguy99
Msg: 57
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 7/22/2005 12:26:51 PM
Did we ever hear wether or not she had, how was this put, a problem as a child that was sexual in nature? Perhaps an over zealous uncle? It would explain a whole lot.
 sarahb
Msg: 58
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 7/22/2005 12:43:00 PM
most men seem to be into it these days....
 Nicci85
Msg: 59
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 7/22/2005 12:47:42 PM
I don't think he's gay, he could be bi, but maybe not. Different strokes for different folks. Personally, my best friend is gay, and no guy goes near his ass. The fact that he was a church going virgin before her doesn't make him gay or bi, I was all for trying new things with the "first" and the same with him. He's just more open to different things that most straight guys are disgusted by.
 gradleguy
Msg: 60
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 7/22/2005 1:12:44 PM
I AM STRANGE....but nobody is violating me like parole....I'll tell you that much about it!!!
 xneo19
Msg: 61
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 7/22/2005 1:19:12 PM
Can't say by experience, I never tried anal sex, but if I ever do, it's like the rest of my sexual self, it's all about pleausre and I never felt any "powerfull" feeling or "dominating" feeling out of sex. This is plain stupid.
 LaurenBee
Msg: 62
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 7/23/2005 7:09:24 AM
Ok, cupid. thanks.
 mark5643
Msg: 63
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 7/23/2005 9:02:25 AM
2 out of 4, of the women i have had long term relationships liked it, first wife not intrested, second wife loved it, ex live in babe, wanted to experement did it a couple of times, ex girlfriend, whould have done it if I really wanted to, but she was not into it so we never did it, intresting note other than my firs wife, they have all been 20 to 32 years younger than me, the homo bit, bull, been in the entertainment business for many years have met a lot of gays guys, never even hugged a guy other than my son.
as for lesbians, I would go out with them in a new york minute, I have met a lot of really hot,young and beautiful ones, and, after all we have a lot of things in common !!!
 Dogan
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 6/20/2006 11:52:05 AM
Hi i like anal sex then.
 ripley65
Msg: 65
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 6/20/2006 11:59:20 AM
I dont care if they like it or not. MY butt is no-mans land! lol
 Fry Lock
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 6/20/2006 12:11:00 PM
I'm not that into it; anything that you do where you have to worry about poop is NOT for me...
 bleeptwo
Msg: 67
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 6/20/2006 12:58:48 PM
outie only hole
 DinViesel
Msg: 68
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 6/20/2006 1:03:33 PM
Anal pleasure has NOTHING to do with being gay. There are gay guys that DO NOT have anal sex of any kind.

A relationship with another man is the homosexual act.
 secondchanc0
Msg: 69
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 6/20/2006 1:08:25 PM
It is no power trip here, i do like doing it and i love watching the girls enjoying it so much.Ever since the 1st time i did it and i seen the look on her face and she said i love the way it feels, about 35yrs ago, i want to let other feel great and feel something new. Any pain and we are done, no power just love.
 funormore
Msg: 70
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 6/20/2006 1:11:11 PM
I think men and yes some women do enjoy it too,
like anal sex or at least think they really want it is because it's the latest.
It's the 'taboo factor' as I call just named it! lol
You know the excitment is so much more intense when you are doing some thing
that you are not supposed to be doing, right! Thus this added excitment flows into the orgasm making it even more extreme. Guys are like oh yeah Iam ****ing her ass ,"cool"! wow! lol get it!
 funormore
Msg: 71
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 6/20/2006 1:22:55 PM
oh snaps i thought we were talking guys giving it to women ! lol well on the other hey im straight and have no problem with a Woman exploring me!haha If a guy says busting a load with a hotties finger in you doesn't give him a crazy orgasm then you no what I think he just might be afraid that he is gay or will be looked at as gay. Pleasure given to you in any form is not gay. I dont want a man penis in there at all. I have zero interest and/or attraction to men . I can't even think of that being possibe. But hell yeah I have "no limit" fun with women!(except for that pain business! not 4 me!) I mean yeah scratch down my back bite my nipple ring and give it a tug , even spank my ass lol but i hope the way i work it will have you trembling very soon! later ppl , and lkadies cum find me average to slim olease those skinny face shots are false advertising!!sorry just being honest like we all should be!COOP
 Fry Lock
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 6/20/2006 3:29:53 PM
it's just the whole poop factor for me....not something that turns me on....
 Highflyingadored
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 6/20/2006 3:51:23 PM
Hmmmmmmm...well i have to say if i was in a relationship with a guy who had never had sex (you say he was a virgin, or just verging on the ridiculous lol), i would be seriously worried if he wanted you to use a strap on to please him. Gawd, no matter how you stick up for him (no pun intended), he is deffo a little strange in the bedroom department.
This is just my opinion, but be careful.
 getyou
Msg: 74
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 6/20/2006 3:51:29 PM
Consider sex as a state of mind. You could be having a whole senario about being a little girl sitting on daddy's knee and cumming like a banshee while he's thinking about how you'd look tied up and used repetedly by all of his friends. You both cum you both are happy and no one gets called a pervert for takeing a risk and talking about it. Myself I just love shareing the journey I find the female mind complex and exciteing when she lets go. Problem is for every really truley open female you get ten that are strung so tight the can hardly touch themselves long enough to wipe after they piss!
 Tsorath
Msg: 75
Backdoor Lovers
Posted: 6/20/2006 4:12:27 PM
I love it and it has nothing to do with power for me either its more a matter of variety and pleasure and the ability to stimulate more of my partner at one time.

Tsorath
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Backdoor Lovers