Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > London is Burning [CLOSED FOR REVIEW]      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 shaneyp
Msg: 301
London is BurningPage 13 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
I'm glad the courts are staying open all night to process these thugs and one court has been reported as giving no bail for ANY looters,good for them.

I still believe if the police cant cope,then get the army on the streets, i hope with all my heart that tonight is quieter,after the last 4 days or so,i believe everyone is tired of this now,and there will be more deaths,and i dont want to see that on the streets of the uk-we are'nt animals------well,most of us
 qedeshim
Msg: 302
view profile
History
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 7:55:16 AM
Another view on the concept of an explanation

It seems no-one actually understands the concept of “when you have nothing one has nothing to loose”

Any young single person realises that they have no money, or say, they do not qualify for money, and if on benefit 65 pounds a week generosity provided, compared with 2 grand a week imprisoned, get fed, to keep one inside.

So life offers nothing for the Disenfranchised, this rioting at least show they can have fun, and its fantastic fun to them alone. They have discovered there is no fairness, and the law is a sham, and when challenged found to be useless. Rioting becomes just a game played for kicks, in a life that is generally a dead end waste of time. Fun gives life even momentry meaning for such kids, and group fun, being chased by the police is fantastic.

Leaving this concept alone, let us look at the Arab uprising, which when all said and done is based on the same principles, with of course economic suppression, food prices rising, thus forcing a form of social madness, as they cannot take it anymore. Some used armed insurrection others are just unarmed protests, where the authorities shoot them for fun. Syria, Bahrain, and alternative draconian methods in Saudi Arabia. Protest and get shot, armed insurrection and they get help?

So with the less educated with NO prospects, and the clever ones facing decades of debt, both appears somewhat grossly unfair. Marginalise people, class and treat them as worthless, crap, ignore the numbers involved, and what would you expect. The abused become the abusers, and anyway its generally property, as not all steal to get money, as broke. The owners will get the insurance anyway, so no real loss.

If hundreds go to court and they start to abuse the magistrates and its reported, then this attitude should be copied. It is a refreshing challenge to the unfair country we have become.

Compared to the damage they have done, the finance industry have devastated the country while paying themselves bonuses of millions. They have swindled, with PPI, and abused us all into paying for their mistakes. They laugh at us. The riots cost millions the financial industry have cost us trillions, the aged are thrown out of homes, as greed is concentrated at the top. The social consequences of the banks are beyond cost they are so devastating, in industry, jobs, housing, and services.

So why should we accept this? I hope and with luck the riots will go on for some time, till some sense might percolate into the smug majority, that crapping on people and ignoring their condition has consequences.

Do we value society or cash? It seems we value cash in the form of savings more than people, so wake up, what should British priorities be? We seem to be dazzled by the superficial, the rot is deeper than that, just look its all around, and it took children to point it out.
 Monkeysox
Msg: 303
view profile
History
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 8:36:01 AM
Oh, just shoot the lot of them and be done with it..
 cc7up
Msg: 304
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 8:41:15 AM
msg 307...

Total Left wing ,PC, Bollox.

Crush the M/F'rs

nicktomlinrhys
Msg: 305
view profile
History
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 8:44:09 AM

One thing i do know...the senior nutcracks at the BNP/EDL etc etc will be rubbing their hands together at all this rioting cos it will surely polarise many people into believing that ALL the rioting is being caused by ethnics............

...............the ETHNICS concerned in this rioting are BLACK and WHITE .................
So how would the EDL/BNP identify with that........oh...yes.....they are troublemakers too..........?
 finbarrsaunders
Msg: 306
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 8:45:20 AM

So why should we accept this? I hope and with luck the riots will go on for some time, till some sense might percolate into the smug majority, that crapping on people and ignoring their condition has consequences.

By far the most idiotic comment on this thread, and it's up against some competition!

Do you really want to see more shops looted and burnt down? More homes burnt down? Ordinary people attacked and robbed?

The owners will get the insurance anyway, so no real loss.

Of course, the magic money tree will pay for all this, or maybe you're offering to pay all the extra that will be added to premiums yourself.

Sounds like you're blaming all those 'nasty capitalists', when actually it's the cultural Marxists that have created the conditions that lead to rioting.

Whist it's many years since I've been to Southall, it didn't strike me as a particularly well heeled area, yet the Sikhs came out in force to protect the area from destruction. They value society, yet live in a area not that different to Hackney or Tottenham.
 Cinderfreakinella
Msg: 307
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 8:46:12 AM

Originally Posted By CinderFreakinella

And rightly so! Blacks are more likely to be violent criminals than whites in some areas......here's what the Met says:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html

"The majority of violent inner-city crime is committed by black men, police figures suggest."

"It found that 67 per cent of those caught by police for gun crimes were black.

"Among those proceeded against for street crimes, including muggings, assault with intent to rob and snatching property, 54 per cent were black males."

Considering that they form less than 10% of the population, the police are right to target that particular group

OKAY234!!!!!
EXcuse me!!! This is NOT my quote! Please retract!
 andy1961
Msg: 308
view profile
History
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 8:46:30 AM

You seemed to be drawing a distinction between those you consider to be acceptable in defending property and those you consider unacceptable. I cannot see a difference between (say) a Turk cracking a few rioters' skulls and a white Englishman doing the same, regardless of the political views of the two men.

That's why I asked you to clarify your stance.....care to answer the question?

Nope, didn't draw a distinction at all! Here, read it again.

And with people of all colour and creed quite rightly defending their homes, businesses and places of worship etc, combined with vigilantes roaming the streets and extreme right groups getting involved, this rioting since last weekend could evolve into something a lot more sinister and widespread.

For low life scum like Nick Griffin, it's a wet dream that may very quickly come true

Do you see where I've highlighted it in bold?

However, to "clarify" my "stance" to you: Is it any surprise that out of all the people who went on "the march" last night, regardless of their colour, the one group who the Police cordoned off and surrounded to stop them marching anywhere, were the EDL.

The EDL, and extreme right groups like them, have got an agenda and it goes well beyond defending any streets, properties or businesses.
There's a difference between a decent "white Englishman" and a scum member of an extreme right wing group.

Well, there is to me, but maybe not you...
 badge73
Msg: 309
view profile
History
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 8:55:31 AM
looks like a few have been before the courts already, make of the punishment as you wish, plus their backgrounds .......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024396/London-riots-Offenders-caught-rioting-fast-tracked-courts.html
 Cinderfreakinella
Msg: 310
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 9:03:19 AM
Because if you remember the cause for this was the unjust killing of a black man named Mark Duggan in Tottenham. Granted the majority of people who are rioting don't even know who Mark Duggan is, but that's is how these riots started

The killing of Mark Duggan is still being scrutinised and investigated by the IPCC. We do not know anything about the circumstances of his death yet. Please stick to facts and not conjecture at this stage. We cannot and should not speculate until findings have been announced, which we have been informed will take 4-6 months.
Mark Duggan was killed by a CO19 officer during a pre-planned Operation by Trident officers. Trident officers deal with black on black gun crime.
I dont understand why the family and supporters went to Tottenham police station when Trident isn't based there. And if they were they would not be able to comment due to the ongoing enquiry by the IPCC.
If it's true, only hearsay right now, that no Family Liason Officer had been attached to the family at that point that certainly needs addressing.

Intelligence would have told the officers that Mr Duggan was carrying a gun, as it turns out it was a bulleted gun, an exact quote from the IPCC spokewoman who made a statement on TV last night, people seem to be ignoring this fact.

The IPCC enquiry will discover the true circumstances of his death, so IMO you cannot describe this event as 'the unjust killing' of Mark Duggan.
What if you were that officer and it was a split second decision of shoot or be shot at? What would you do?
I dont want to speculate either, let's just wait for the outcome of the official enquiry eh?
 Okay234
Msg: 311
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 9:57:53 AM

Originally Posted By cinderfreakinella

The killing of Mark Duggan is still being scrutinised and investigated by the IPCC. We do not know anything about the circumstances of his death yet. Please stick to facts and not conjecture at this stage. We cannot and should not speculate until findings have been announced, which we have been informed will take 4-6 months.

And who will get to decide the outcome ? Yes. White people.

The IPCC will not come back with a verdict saying "Yes. He was killed because he was a black man". You can’t be independent when will live in a system of racism / white supremacy.

Originally Posted By cinderfreakinella

What if you were that officer and it was a split second decision of shoot or be shot at? What would you do? I dont want to speculate either, let's just wait for the outcome of the official enquiry eh?

In that spilt second, and that’s the CRUCIAL thing, in that split second when the pressure was on, he reverted back to type, he reverted back to what ALL white people revert back to UNDER PRESSURE, under RED HOT pressure, he went back to that core belief that black men are mean and dangerous and to be feared.

So because 99.9999% of white people think this way.

What's going to happen when you give that white person a gun and they feel the slightest bit threatened when they see a black man ?

He's gonna shot him. And if you think I'm wrong. Why don't ask Mark Duggan. Oh sorry you can't because he's dead.

If that was a white man. He would not have shot him. A white man has to do something REALLY CRAZY for the police to open fire on him. Take Raoul Moat. Here was a man who was shooting at police, yet EVEN then the police tried to reason with him, tried to negotiate with him.

How long do you think a black kid who was firing live rounds at police, blinding an officer in the process would be kept breathing ?

To the police, it’s reasonable not to shoot at white people, not to put them in a choke hold on them, not to let them die due to unforeseen circumstances police cells, because their humanity remains visible. White people’s lives are ALWAYS worth the benefit of the doubt. Black men lives rarely are. Any false or sudden move, or any attempt to flee the scene because you have men pointing guns at you becomes a rationale, in the eyes of the law, to kill. The benefit of the doubt, the presumption of innocence and the assumption that white lives COUNT FOR SOMETHING–is why white folks get to keep breathing.
 finbarrsaunders
Msg: 312
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 10:05:57 AM
Okay234 -

The very existence of Operation Trident shows that institutional racism is a myth. All reports suggest that Mark Duggan was in dispute with a black man. Do you just want the police to ignore black-on-black crime and let black people kill each other? How is stopping one black man killing another black man racist?
 Cinderfreakinella
Msg: 313
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 10:08:05 AM
And who will get to decide the outcome ? Yes. White people.

The IPCC will not come back with a verdict saying "Yes. He was killed because he was a black man". You can’t be independent when will live in a system of racism / white supremacy

So you know the ethnicities of the members that makes up the IPCC, that they consist of white people only? You know more than the rest of us in that case.
The lady that read out the statement on tv last night did not look 100 per cent white to me, not that that is the important factor to me.

In that spilt second, and that’s the CRUCIAL thing, in that split second when the pressure was on, he reverted back to type, he reverted back to what ALL white people revert back to UNDER PRESSURE, under RED HOT pressure, he went back to that core belief that black men are mean and dangerous and to be feared.

So because 99.9999% of white people think this way.

THIS, is the most racist comment I have read here so far and I object to it vehemently. f this is your closed opinion there is no further room for intelligent debate.

The rest of your post is equally racist and unworthy of further comment.

You are not dicussing the riots here, you are ranting racial incitement. Please stop.

nicktomlinrhys
Msg: 314
view profile
History
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 10:20:11 AM
Three Asian men have died in Birmingham mown down, as they stood outside their shops and businesses by hit and run suspected rioters .These rioters are believed to have been dispersed from the city centre and they decided to look for trouble further afield .

The father of one of them spoke on TV and said he did not blame the govt or police for being unable to defend normal people at this terrible time. He asked people not to respond in any way in their name.

So Mark Haddon is not the only one to lose his life but honestly he doesn't warrant these animals looting and killing innocent people.btw...one of these 3 guys,according to SKY had recently got married and his pregnant wife collapsed in shock.

Sorry I reserve my sympathies for these kind of working class people not drugdealers and looters.
 mercuryshower
Msg: 315
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 10:26:07 AM

i presume you are more informed than everybody else here and know the identity and skin colour of the officer who fired the shot then?

you make hideous assumptions based on **** all fact quite frankly

how dare you state that 99.9999999% of white people will shoot a black person because they are holding a gun

you disgust me

you,by the way,not the colour of your skin,you the person
 garyzac
Msg: 316
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 10:50:11 AM

I'm afraid I can't see what a person's genetically inherited appearance has to do with this.

Quite a bit, actually.

People tend to associate with those of a similar appearance even to the extent of mimicking them in thought and deed.

The Jews of north London, for instance, strike me as being hard-working, industrious model citizens, with a profound belief in the rule of law.

The same cannot be said for the majority of those who were rioting. They mimic the lawlessness, slovenliness and general crappiness of their peers, and it's more than likely that they will produce offspring with the same 'values'. They live in deprived areas because they have largely chosen not to improve themselves, despite the opportunities that are available to all for self-improvement.

MSG 313
Nope, didn't draw a distinction at all!

There was a suggestion that you had, and you since confirmed that in MSG 313.
I had stated:

“You seemed to be drawing a distinction between those you consider to be acceptable in defending property and those you consider unacceptable. I cannot see a difference between (say) a Turk cracking a few rioters' skulls and a white Englishman doing the same, regardless of the political views of the two men.
Which is why I had asked:

“So, it's OK for anyone to defend property etc as long as they're not associated with right-wing groups?”

You claimed in MSG 274 that:

I did not say that.

You now state:

There's a difference between a decent "white Englishman" and a scum member of an extreme right wing group.

Which means that the answer to my question:

““So, it's OK for anyone to defend property etc as long as they're not associated with right-wing groups?”

Appears to be ‘yes’.

Thank you for clarifying.

MSG 301
What point are you making ?

The quoted poster seems to be saying that you are avoiding answering questions when confronted with facts that contradict your stance.

I’m experiencing the same, but my hopes weren’t high of receiving any response to MSG 290 that addressed the issues raised therein.
 Okay234
Msg: 317
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 11:10:42 AM

Originally Posted By Cinderfreakinella

So you know the ethnicities of the members that makes up the IPCC, that they consist of white people only?

Don’t need to. They are most likely going to be white and if not the white point of view is going to have the final say

You know more than the rest of us in that case.

I just understand racism and how it works

The lady that read out the statement on tv last night did not look 100 per cent white to me, not that that is the important factor to me.

Don’t matter. Racism does not require that the person be white. Asian or black folks are surely capable of internalizing and then acting upon the same anti-black prejudices and stereotypes as whites.

THIS, is the most racist comment I have read here so far and I object to it vehemently. f this is your closed opinion there is no further room for intelligent debate.

No one is free from racism. You hear me ? NO-ONE. All white people have been CONDITIONED to be racist. Now you can try and resist that conditioning but be under no illusion, that you have been conditioned to be racist.

I always find it interesting the way white people often derail an argument about race by making it about their feelings. The feelings of white people matter more than the truth. The argument is shifted away from facts and reasons, rights and wrongs – to what ? Feelings. Feelings which only you can know – even if they are mine (Try telling someone you are not racist) That puts you in control of the now-derailed argument.

What really bothers you is that a black man person has the nerve to speak with such self-confidence and passion. This, in fact, scares you what is really desired is for me to admit the desired hierarchy, to get “back in place”

The rest of your post is equally racist and unworthy of further comment.
You are not dicussing the riots here, you are ranting racial incitement. Please stop.

You bring the fire to us. We don't bring the fire to you

By the way name calling turns any discussion into a petty competition, just like it does in school-yards and it quickly deteriorates into a 'pushing and shoving' contest. If you're discussing something and you think you're opinion is superior for whatever reason, then show it, you lose the moral high ground when you return to an immature attitude that you should have grown out of a long time ago.

It seems like whites expect everything to be written for your Point-Of-View, even if a person in question isn’t white.

On the other hand, who can blame you ?

Most of the things ARE written for your POV. You are unaccustomed to see stuff not written from your POV. There are a myriad of public spaces which are de facto white, or service only a white community (VDARE, Stormfront, BNP, EDL, Oxford, Cambridge, Mirror, The Sun, The Times, The Mail, BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Sky, Schoolbooks, Films, Hollywood, Forbes 500 List, etc) all are written or broadcast from the white POV.

That my post is such an affront to you speaks VOLUMES about the racism you and other whites possess, where even a SINGLE small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you and causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.
 LukeT77
Msg: 318
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 11:11:59 AM
Msg: 304 and Msg: 307: Agree with much of what you both have said there.

I don't think everyone here are fully grasping all your points, but some of us are in agreement with you.
 oggers
Msg: 319
view profile
History
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 11:15:43 AM
Let s not get sucked into the racial thing here, or confusing what has happened in the last few days.

Totenham - was in response to Mark Duggan, and the poor police handling of the whole situation.

Everything else - Lewisham, Peckham, Croydon, Ealing, Nottingham, Manchester , Salford, Birmingham, Bristol, Gloucester, Leicester, Washington , etc etc - is nothing to do with Mark Duggan, nothing to do with racism, nothing to do with "disenfranchised youth" -- everything to do with greed, shoplifting and criminality. From what I saw on the TV and heard on the radio, there were people from a whole variety of ethnicity taking part.

The first ones in court? Primary school worker, graphic designer, some bloke about to join the army, office worker..... not exactly mindless yoofs ....
 Okay234
Msg: 320
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 11:21:39 AM

Orginally Posted By Mercury Shower

i presume you are more informed than everybody else here and know the identity and skin colour of the officer who fired the shot then?

He was white

How dare you state that 99.9999999% of white people will shoot a black person because they are holding a gun.

I was wrong. Make it a 100%

I'm not saying anything that white people have not done already. The white man has killed millions of black people directly and indirectly over the past 300 years. If I do have a problem with white people, then at least there is justification for that based on the B.S that black people go through and have been through.

What's your problem ...with reality...white lady ?

You disgust me

Thank you

you,by the way,not the colour of your skin,you the person

Once again. Thank you.
 drouk
Msg: 321
view profile
History
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 11:23:37 AM
So this thread is 14 pages long and no one has blamed the muslims or the European Union yet? disappointing...
 Cinderfreakinella
Msg: 322
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 11:24:58 AM
You sir OKAY, assume way too much about me personally, what you dont know you make up.

You assume I know no black people, have not heard their sometimes valid opinions on subjects such as these? How wrong can a person be.

I am not racist. I have black granchildren, I date black and white men, the love of my life I once I lived with was a black guy.

Do NOT assume I am racist because I am white. that is your attitude projected onto me.

And your downfall. You will not change attitudes because of your own attitude. My own family suffer racism, and so have I. It's people like you that perpetuate racism.

Stay off my thread.

Reasonable rational intelligent debate welcomed, but not blatant irrational unfounded racial accusations.

On topic. have seen the the people convicted at court today on the news, i had sympathy for looters to a point because I accepted most could be poor and down trodden, but, most so far appear to be in work, some intellligent professionals too. Sympathy evaporated in a heartbeat.
 cc7up
Msg: 323
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 11:30:19 AM
okay 234.

Your last post had a latent mellow quality to it with being so nice to us white folks 'n' all.

msg 329

I've noticed theMedia's suppression of the asian killing car driver's ethnicity is deafening by it's Silence.

Could it be that it was NOT a white man?

I just know we would have 'Read all about it', if it was.
 mercuryshower
Msg: 324
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 11:31:36 AM
I'm not going to bother to reply to any of that tripe other than to say you need your posting rights revoked as you are a troll
 Becks42
Msg: 325
London is Burning
Posted: 8/10/2011 11:32:30 AM
Anyway, communities are now on a clean up, the thugs should be made to do this.
The cost of all this will be added to council tax bills, tax.....
Why do you hate us whites okay, where do you live? Have you always hated whites? Sounds like it to me!
Going for me white rice and black raisin curry!
At least okay i will not be eating chips off my shoulders. Do you think us whites owe you? Sounds it to me.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > London is Burning [CLOSED FOR REVIEW]