Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > stretch marks, body imperfections      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mateo45
Msg: 51
view profile
History
stretch marks, body imperfectionsPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
^ ^ ^ ... oh yeah, or else you're expected to come to their "emotional rescue"!

"I will be your knight in shining armour
Coming to your emotional rescue
You will be mine, you will be mine, all mine
You will be mine, you will be mine, all mine
I will be your knight in shining armour
Riding across the desert with a fine Arab charger."

----Rolling Stones
 uniquitous
Msg: 52
stretch marks, body imperfections
Posted: 12/18/2011 9:58:02 PM
On some women I actually find stretch marks on the hips sexy. As far as saggy boobs go, any girl over eighteen with natural breasts over a C cup may be considered saggy by the modern/playboy standard. I like larger, natural breasts and have no problem with this shape :) I've found that a scar became on endearing quality in a long term relationship, it was something that made her unique.
Sun damage on the other hand is a bit of a turn off, which is part of the reason I never date girls with dark tans. Blondes and redheads really should try to stay out of the sun if they want to have nice skin when they get older.

All in all, flaws can be beautiful. If you love someone, you should love there flaws too. This is something that I wish I had learned earlier.
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2011 10:45:04 PM
I knew a woman who worked at a hair salon. She had 4 kids and liked to wear tank tops.. Now her stomach looked as if Freddy Krueger went crazy with his blades on her stomach. She thought that she looks sexy with her tank top. Always wear them and walk around showing lots of skin. But the reason people looked at her was same reason you look at a mutilated body.. Most of the complaints were actualy from women customer that said she needs to cover her self lol.. Some strech markds are o.k it comes with age but damn some can be down right scarry.
 uniquitous
Msg: 54
Posted: 12/20/2011 1:54:42 AM
I've seen that before and it's not as much to do with age as it is having kids. The stretch marks I was referring to on the hips most women have if they have a curvy figure. Some stretch marks are normal for women. My nineteen year old girlfriend from a few years back had them on her hips and breasts and she was very fit, just filled out quickly in those areas, lol
Gosh I miss her :)
 fra59e
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2011 9:07:17 AM
I think the very idea of bodily features being imperfections is beside the point. Surely what really attracts a man about a woman is not so much the way she looks but even more it is what she does.

Yes, we all like a woman to look decorative but even the plainest female can keep a man interested if she acts in the right ways. I'm thinking of the gentle touch on the hand or shoulder for no special reason, the attentive look in her eyes that shows she is interested when he speaks to her, and - most of all - the old cliché - the way to his heart is through his stomach.

A woman whose house smells good when he walks in because she has baked some bread, or a batch of cookies - there's not a man in the world who will not notice this and feel favorably disposed towards her.

You don't have to be "beautiful" in order to be attractive and I think way too many women look in the mirror and give up too easily. Really, all you women out there, every one of can be lovely in your own way.
 mateo45
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2011 9:10:08 AM
But if the whole point of some tattoos is to "display" 'em, can't they at least pick the best looking part of their body? Heck, I'm still "traumatized" from the "rippling", "over-flowing" (and hairy!) "tramp-stamp" I recently saw at the local WalMart!!

PTTSD: "post traumatic tat syndrome"! ;-p
 Jas32
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2011 10:47:45 AM
I hope they are:
I have scars on both hips, my left knee, right elbow, forehead, chin, and both hands. I played football baseball and soccer. Then there is the one scar from the nun's ruler....
My left shoulder has a slight indent, separated playing baseball.
If these things disqualify me, than I'm toast. I'm not toast!
There is a limit of course. A few scars, a stretch mark or two, are all ok when I look at pictures of people.
I like being active and outdoors, so when I look at people, I look for someone who is into that too. So I may not be into someone to big, like I said, there are limits. I feel like there is someone else looking for that person though so we'll all get to happiness sometime.
 spirit76
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2011 5:10:50 PM
At a certain point, you come to expect some wear and tear... the big thing is relative health and to see if your partner is at least TRYING to keep healthy and active ;>)
 MissShelle
Msg: 59
Posted: 6/28/2012 3:16:15 PM
I had twins. I used every lotion I could find, only gained 40 lbs, did every thing!!! But, my twins decided to wait until 40 weeks and weigh 6#9 and 7#9. I have stretch marks. I hate them. With a passion. I looked into surgery to repair it only to be told it's no use. I work out 5xs a week, I eat CLEAN, I only drink every once in a while. I use lotion, I brush and floss. I take care of myself. But!!!! The stretch marks are a problem because guys don't expect them. They see me dressed and expect flawless. I have confidence. I am proud of my beauty and my accomplishments. But I ashamed of this one part of me, that no matter how much I wish I could change it, I can't. It happened beyond my control and I can't fix it.

And from my experience, guys do care . . . . a lot.
 Wonder5750
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2012 5:09:50 PM
Really.. how many women have gotten to the point of no return in an intimate setting, and had guy go .. umm sorry, you aren't perfect....

I wonder if we are too concerned with imperfections of the physical and not concerned enough with the emotional, mental and spiritual. After all its the later 3 that we are able to change with ease.
 209charlie
Msg: 61
Posted: 6/28/2012 11:17:53 PM
I have no problem with scars and some marks but to be completely honest saggy gross looking boobs turn me off more then implants.
 LAgoodguy
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2012 1:42:41 PM
If the strech marks are realy bad. Then yea it can be a a turn off. Happend to me once when I dated a girl it was soo bad that it never went passed making out. Some o.k but then there are some that just scary body mutelation(sp) bad.
Show ALL Forums  > California  > stretch marks, body imperfections