Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Are any men looking for more than JUST SEX?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Acumos
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Are any men looking for more than JUST SEX?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Men an woman are just as sex driven as it each other, men just don't hide it that well. So really it's a case of "is there any men out there who can hide there sexual intetions till the woman feels ready"
 Lusipher
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Are any men looking for more than JUST SEX?
Posted: 10/9/2011 4:42:16 PM
I could easily hide it if I wanted to, but as far as I'm concerned that's being deceitful and (more importantly) if I need to lead some girl on, in order to get between her legs ... then sod it.

If she doesn't want to have sex with me, then she doesn't want to ... I wouldn't want to trick a woman into bed.
 Acumos
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2011 5:01:52 PM
Of course men can hide it but as you say, why hide what your after.

Rather be known for being up front then deceitful.
 Lusipher
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2011 5:19:45 PM
I think some people (men and women) will hide what they're really after, because they think they have a better chance of getting what they want/keeping someone interested, by not revealing their true thoughts or feelings.

It shouldn't be that way, but it is:

A girl wants a bloke to fvck her at the end of their first date, but doesn't say that because she doesn't want him thinking badly of her

A bloke wants sex with a girl, but doesn't say that as she might just think he's after one thing

A girl thinks she loves a bloke after a few dates, but keeps shtumm as he might do a runner if he knew how she really felt

etc

It just seems stupid, as you could say what you think they want you to hear and still balls things up completely, so in that case you might as well just be upfront and hope that they want the same thing you really want - and then you won't have to maintain a lie.
 Cliff1960
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2011 7:18:10 PM
Personally i dont know what women r like on here as i havent spoken to any. Except to arrange transport to meets. But on all the pay sites ive been on, all the women want is either sex or money. Ive had a lot of women get really nasty with me cause i turned them down. Lesbians r the worst to deal with though. I had to deal a lot with them when i ran a site. They wont take no for an answer from other women and get very abusive when i told them to back off. I got a lift to 1 meet by a group of women from here and all they were looking for was sex. They didnt want to have a relationship cause they were all married. They hung around me most of the night but only for protection in case a guy got funny with them lol. I went out on my birthday a few years ago with my cousins as it was 1 of their birthdays as well. I rarely saw them though as they were in the loo shagging as many guys as they could. But they always came looking for me if a guy got funny with them about shagging everyone except them lol. They sat on my lap and pretended i was their BF to chase the guys away. Thats all women ever want from me. They treat me like a bodygaurd or a bank manager. I will only ever have sex with a girl if its a long term loving relationship. I dont even kiss a girl till we have been dating for a few weeks. I only have sex cause the girl wants it and i always let them make the 1st move. Probably why i cant get a date lol.
 Nutty_Bat
Msg: 106
Posted: 10/9/2011 7:27:17 PM
They hung around me most of the night but only for protection in case a guy got funny with them lol

No offence like , but why the fook would women hang around you for protection ?
Surely they would look for a 6ft bodybuild type of man to protect them
 Lusipher
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2011 7:44:52 PM
@msg 105

Yet another Cliff Classic ... although not as funny as you're usual fare.

7/10

No offence like , but why the fook would women hang around you for protection ?
Surely they would look for a 6ft bodybuild type of man to protect them

Whilst I'm very dubious about pretty much everything he says - it really is like a neverending episode of Eastenders - the entertainment value, is easily more than enough for me to not care at all and look forward to the next post.
 garyzac
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2011 2:25:09 AM

Am I just unlucky in the type of men that I like?

I suspect that you might be.

Loads of my male buddies are looking for serious relationships.
 gixsr1
Msg: 109
Posted: 10/10/2011 1:37:16 PM
Oh yes i like to have dinner and drinks bought for me as well.
 MikeWM
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2011 1:41:24 PM
Looking purely for sex is just so shallow

Beer, breakfast and an excuse to watch the latest chick flicks without people thinking youre gay is what gives it "depth"
 wymrfrmvns
Msg: 111
Posted: 10/10/2011 2:33:49 PM
Huge Question!! But yes the ultimate and comlpete way of saying you really love a woman is to make that physical bond between yourselves. This completeness has true majic and lasting delight.
Most men are probably looking for just sex but beleive me they will soon get bored and move on, or whatever, suffering from a shallow dissatisfaction and a deep unhappiness in their hearts
 lightningslow
Msg: 112
Posted: 10/10/2011 3:13:38 PM
Sex for me isnt really what i want out of a relationship in list of my most important tick boxes.

Closeness, affection, intimacy are what i rate highly. Sex comes after those. I have done without it for years and i dont really miss it as i can only share myself with a partner who i have feelings for. It just doesnt work any other way for me. (slept with a girl once on the first date and that just didnt feel at all right, lasted years though.)
 bambiisnotsingle
Msg: 113
Posted: 10/10/2011 3:39:32 PM
Cliff you are disabled rarely go out the house .
Have you taken the advice on the other thread sweety and been to the doctor .
Cliff you can barely walk and your posting women use you as a body guard .
Come on thats going way to far .
lightningslow no the sex is very hi on my list of prioritys sorry to be blunt but im content on my own i miss bloody sex lol intimacy i love that leads to sex clossness yip leads to sex affection yip leads to sex ,
No im not a nympho just deprived lol

If i didnt like sex id stay single so would most if there honest
 ssp1974
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2011 3:44:41 PM
[im not a nympho just deprived lol

If i didnt like sex id stay single so would most if there honest]

Well,yes i agree to a certain extent to that-but it's not the be all and end all,it's just a very welcome added bonus!
 bambiisnotsingle
Msg: 115
Posted: 10/10/2011 3:52:28 PM

Well,yes i agree to a certain extent to that-but it's not the be all and end all,it's just a very welcome added bonus!

Not an added bonus to me its extremly important ,If hes ill id let him of otherwise BED lol stairs are good so are most places ,
No be serious you have obviously been hurt so why even bother again if you didnt like the clossness of sex .
You look at someone attractive of the opisit sex what do you think of SEX
Im not into cassuel shit realy not my bag i like a good quality sex life with trust .
One man women but he better have energy lol
 lightningslow
Msg: 116
Posted: 10/10/2011 4:35:32 PM

lightningslow no the sex is very hi on my list of prioritys sorry to be blunt but im content on my own i miss bloody sex lol intimacy i love that leads to sex clossness yip leads to sex affection yip leads to sex ,
No im not a nympho just deprived lol

If i didnt like sex id stay single so would most if there honest

Sex is also high on my list of priorities, i cannot have a sexless relationship.

You have hit on my point thought, those things like intimacy etc all lead to sex. I just cant have emotionless sex. It really doesn't turn me on. With a partner, I am a bit of a pest as when im comfortable with someone, i have an almost insatiable libido for them.
 ssp1974
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2011 7:25:32 PM
[Not an added bonus to me its extremly important ,If hes ill id let him of otherwise BED lol stairs are good so are most places ,]

..............Agreed,but i need to know the woman for a bit before that happens,very rarely nowadays that happens straight away....i aint 21 anymore.....

-
[No be serious you have obviously been hurt so why even bother again if you didnt like the clossness of sex .
You look at someone attractive of the opisit sex what do you think of SEX
Im not into cassuel shit realy not my bag i like a good quality sex life with trust .]

Again,definately agree,if i see an amazingly beautiful woman,of course,one of my initial thoughts is going to be PHWOAR-get ya coat girl!!!
But what i was trying to say bambi-is i love the other stuff,the little things-that most take for granted-like cuddles,walking past her an kissing her on the back of the neck,just to let her know she means the world to me..holding hands as we walk round town-with the biggest smug smile on me face possible,cos i know that it's me that's gonna be curled up in her arms later....and so many hundred other small but lovely ways..........
 bambiisnotsingle
Msg: 118
Posted: 10/11/2011 12:39:46 AM
I dont do cassuel either the thought even turns me cold i have to get to no someone . Yes ssp i love cuddling up i love a man giveing me little kisses . I love cooking dinner for a man . love cuddling up to him also ,
But that bond grows the more you make love .... Sex again .
Tbo i can have any my friends over any night cuddle up watch a dvd .
Yes if i need cuddles my kids and my mates give me them .
Im very very cuddly i do not do handshakes i hug its my nature .
Even my older mates if i need a cuddle let me cuddle in .
So im not short of affection ever .
But with someone your sexuly attracted to its very diffrent even the hugs the way you look in each others eyes .
Ive plent male buddys {there just friends}
nothing sexul in it hugging we all need a little affection ...
But what takes me that extra mile with a partner is SEX .
we are all sexul creatures Its very rarely i do get sexuly attracted to someone what causes it i dont no .
They normaly do have lovely eyes though so with me who is very sociable i could meet 1000s and 1000s of men there would only be one id be sexuly attracted to .
Id let him no then back away gotta no hes into me to i cant chase ,

In fact after the near miss in my mate daves car i didnt tell my friends until i was at my destination as they can get a bit over protective if im frightened ,
Everyone of them would have been heading for me so i got the moans cause i dont tell them when im afraid ,
So even the feeling safe thing some women get from men they like big tall men they make them feel safe .
I have this in my life anyways ive friends ive had since childhood .

So of corse we look for more than just Sex but sex is what makes a couple diffrent from any other relationshiip .
 Shame on Me
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2011 3:38:08 AM
The question you really should ask yourself is can People have a conversation and not consider sex when they are attracted. Personally i work in a woman dominated (not dominatrixes) industry so I have met plenty of beautiful women but I do more than look them up and down (for one thing if I didnt I would permanently have a black eye) I ask their opinions. And from what i have seen women can be even more lustful than men. But on saying that I think both sides of the gender could learn some self control.
 Bluesman_Neil
Msg: 120
Posted: 10/11/2011 7:23:23 AM
Peeps should be honest about what they seek then everybody knows the craic ;-)
 james_scorpio
Msg: 121
Posted: 10/11/2011 10:12:08 AM
its ashame how things are now... even i cant meet someone i like and match there personality yet and ive been on this site a long time i cant be bothered messageing you ladies because you heard or got at least 30 chat up lines in your inbox a day. so i just stay online and see if i recieve a message. and im looking for REAL LOVE!! ill admit i do have a very high sex drive and adventurous. and in the past cheated back after been cheated on then get the feeling thats why the women ive been with do it yes they admit i maybe the best thing happen to them but they want more attention so they cheat my opinion women in manchester are very much worse than men. every lady i know they have slept with more men than us men have slept with ladies. some times because how women have treated me makes me want to treat them the same in past i have and its sad... i do agree with people on here yep its both just as bad but my opinion women are worse sorry.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Are any men looking for more than JUST SEX?