Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Watching your partner have sex with someone else      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kupo84
Msg: 151
Watching your partner have sex with someone elsePage 7 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Hell to the no, no other guy is smashing my gf/wife
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 152
Watching your partner have sex with someone else
Posted: 11/25/2011 1:33:17 AM
^^^ And so eloquently put!

It's interesting that when people are against something, rather than just state opinion, they must state it in the most colorfully bad light! ....Or maybe it's just a reflection!
 TallnFit88
Msg: 153
Posted: 11/25/2011 7:20:07 AM
My ex was bisexual and we had a few WWM encounters during our relationship. I never had sex with the other woman but we agreed I would always be present. I did it out of love for my wife and respected her needs.
 xjonxatlivedotcom
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2011 8:54:59 AM
I reluctantly agreed to try this once. It wound up being a mistake, and really hurt the relationship.

It's really about the individual, though. I think that some people are hard wired to be monogamous (like me) and some are hard wired for polygamy (like she is/was). Neither personality has the moral high ground on the other, it's just a matter of genetic disposition.

The world would be a much better place if people could identify which type they were, and be honest from the start with any new partners.
 chocolate2vanilla
Msg: 155
Posted: 11/25/2011 9:45:33 AM

OHHHH, I want her to get f*cked good...

She look good? I'll do it. LOL.
 kupo84
Msg: 156
Posted: 11/25/2011 10:35:21 AM

^^^ And so eloquently put!

It's interesting that when people are against something, rather than just state opinion, they must state it in the most colorfully bad light! ....Or maybe it's just a reflection!

Thats just how I feel, don't see why you picked my post to target unless what I said offended you in some way. It's ok if you like seeing a guy have sex with your gf/wife but it's not for me
 BigJ_78
Msg: 157
Posted: 11/26/2011 4:47:52 AM

I think that some people are hard wired to be monogamous (like me) and some are hard wired for polygamy (like she is/was). Neither personality has the moral high ground on the other, it's just a matter of genetic disposition.

The world would be a much better place if people could identify which type they were, and be honest from the start with any new partners.

Thats very well-said...I learned at a fairly young age that I wasnt built to be totally monogamous and satisfied with just one woman..Whenever Ive tried, i have been miserable.
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 158
Posted: 11/26/2011 9:24:42 AM

I think that some people are hard wired to be… The world would be a much better place if people could identify which type they were.

Convenient as the wiring analogy is, it’s also worth remembering that we’re not passive circuit boards whose fate and function are sealed when we leave the factory.

We live and learn and respond to our environment – and our relationship needs may change and evolve as we grow. And we might express our sexual selves differently with different people.

I’m just saying, we’re not all necessarily fixed “types” that remain so for life. Although it appears that many are serially monogamous and never choose anything else in their long-term relationships.
 Pomose
Msg: 159
Posted: 2/28/2012 11:30:47 PM
I'm not posessive but ummm NO, I guess we all have strange fetishes in the back of our minds I'm no exeption, so no judgement here, this just isn't one of mine. Can't wait to see how the judges are going to freak out about this trend though, so if it irratates them then good job man
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2012 11:47:31 PM
I'm with jco415 on this one.....I also like watching his girlfriend bang other guys. ........................
 Capn_America
Msg: 161
Posted: 2/29/2012 6:09:48 AM

She look good? I'll do it. LOL.

LMAO Thanks for the offer dude, but I don't think she'd accept; from your nick (and I think your not here anymore, hence the view profile option gone, but anyways) she once slept with a built black guy whom she dubbed the "Jackhammer". She was banged so hard, she couldnt walk for a week lol. She said it was the WORST experience in her life, and that there is something as too big, to hard, and too long lol. She probbaly wont be wanting itever again, but your welcomed try.
 keifer2147
Msg: 162
Posted: 3/3/2012 9:40:34 PM
That is so true. The girl definitely has to be hot to get someone else. This is why a lot of people participate in this activity when they're much younger. We all know that when you're older, you just don''t look that hot, so naturally, you wouldn't have an interest in this. I happen to enjoy it. So if you're an older guy like myself, you need to have a younger hot woman to get anything out of it.
 keifer2147
Msg: 163
Posted: 3/3/2012 9:47:53 PM
I don't think that's disgusting if you are two consenting adults and are aware of the consequences.
 ixtlan09
Msg: 164
Posted: 3/3/2012 9:50:36 PM
I've always viewed sex as a participatory sport rather than a spectator sport.
 Timmahh88
Msg: 165
Posted: 3/3/2012 10:51:12 PM

Even so most guys wont admit it,we all had that fantacy

Don't lump me into that either, if I had a girlfriend and caught her with anyone other than myself I'd throw her out the door and proceed to put the blokes head through a glass pane. I wouldn't want to even hear about her ex's either just thinking about it makes me sick. Relationships are only for two people anyone cares to try and change that... feel the wrath.
 MssCrystal
Msg: 166
Posted: 3/3/2012 11:00:34 PM
I'm bi so in past relationships FFM threesomes were done. It's hot seeing a bf with other women in FFM.
 sweetmomma4
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2012 2:26:26 AM
I had a bf who wanted to see me with his best friend. I declined for months because I knew my bf would get upset. He pushed the issue for so long that I finally did. Of course he got very upset and it actually ruined the relationship. However, I think it would be hot to see the person I am with having sex with another female. I would have to pick the female.

I have always been a very open and sexual person. I have been with another female before while my bf watched.

Those where the good ol' days. Now I would just be happy to have a man in my life at all. It's been so long that what is sex again?. lol
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 168
Posted: 3/4/2012 7:15:15 AM
I've always viewed sex as a participatory sport rather than a spectator sport

Yes indeed if I wanted to watch there is an endless variety of it just a few clicks away and if there is something you find offensive you can shut the site down or switch to another video.

However, I think it would be hot to see the person I am with having sex with another female. I would have to pick the female

Sweet Momma I would imagine you will be recieving a few offers based on that post - hopefully all of them won't be bad.
 sweetmomma4
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2012 7:22:09 AM
I thought about that after I posted it. Well, just trying to be honest.
 scruff148
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2012 7:36:09 AM
Just read what you had to say and i couldn,t agree with you more.
 grove_22
Msg: 171
Posted: 3/4/2012 9:16:14 PM
I would consider watching a girlfriend have sex with another woman. I definitely wouldn't want her to have with another man though.
 veevee
Msg: 172
Posted: 3/4/2012 9:27:34 PM
Nah wouldn't do anything for me but get me angry. I like it when someone wants me alone since it's only them I want.
 angeleyes72
Msg: 173
Posted: 3/5/2012 2:33:40 AM
Thank you for posting this, I am a woman who has been scarred and damaged from this same behavior, life is not what it should be anymore as far as an intimate relationship is concerned. My heart broken, my life in shambles because of the damage that has been done. The worse part is that it changes you completely and nothing is the same after that. You dont know who you are or what you truly desire, you know that once what was enjoyable is now a constant struggle. Trying to redefine and move on after the relationship is over is even more complicated. You dont trust, you feel like damaged goods and wonder now if you will ever be good enuf for someone to love again and if every man wants to share what you feel to be special between you and him. You lack the ability to identify what it is that you truly feel comfortable with because you dont want to lose that man in your life, everything changes, so men and women alike be careful of what you ask for the results are never what you believe them to be before hand .......
 dwight_the
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2012 2:44:24 AM
You should not do anything you are not comfortable with or desire .It's your life .Some people like this lifestyle and you will come across them on swinging sites ,very interesting reading the forums on those sites as the people are quite normal in every sense of the word,they are from varied backgrounds as people in a supermarket.
If It's not for you,don't do it to please him.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2012 2:48:33 AM
angeleyes..

Your profile says you're not a quitter..says you're a fighter.

Are you? Really, are you?

Your post seems to be that of someone who isn't either.

When you're done with that pity party you're hosting, think about NOT quitting, start fighting, gain your self respect BACK, and move FORWARD!

LIFE sucks sometimes..heal, reflect on what went wrong, fix that, move forward.

Good luck. You'll be okay.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Watching your partner have sex with someone else