Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Squirting      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 brothatrain
Msg: 226
view profile
History
SquirtingPage 10 of 41    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
[There is nothing wrong with you if you don't squirt. A guy can very rarely make me squirt. But when it happens, its pretty amazing. Its the most intense orgasm you can have. Its not an acquired talent by you, but by the guy yes. He needs to know what he's doing. ]
You are so right its something that a man learns over time and the woman must be comfortable with her self and him.
 Renegade612
Msg: 227
Squirting
Posted: 3/8/2012 5:00:44 PM
You can learn but still might not happen, the good thing is you get really wet so its still possible. You need to research and buy a dvd that can teach you. I learned about it in 95. Watched a instructional video and learned how to make my girl squirt. Over the year Ive come across women that can do it and others have no chance because of not being able to trust and relax. They think their going to pee all over the place lol.
Start with finding that sweet spot and no more masturbating with your clit, focus on that sweet spot. Learn it.
 oneheart1102
Msg: 228
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/8/2012 6:33:02 PM
[Start with finding that sweet spot and no more masturbating with your clit, focus on that sweet spot. Learn it.]

Actually clitoris stimulation is the way I squirt in the end. LOL
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/9/2012 5:26:43 AM
you need to get your lady friend to go to the toilet about 15 minutes beforehand or it can inadvertantly cause an accident. Insert two fingers palm side up to about the middle finger joint, feel for a rougher patch of skin on the anterior wall and make a sort of "come hither" motion...takes a bit of practice for the girl to let go but then it works most times. All this stuff on this forum about it being urine isn't true, it comes from the skenes gland, the thing that makes women wet when excited.
 BountyHunterMike
Msg: 230
Squirting
Posted: 3/9/2012 9:26:09 AM
OK LADIES!!!
several post say that squirting is not pee....Well in fact it is! The ladies that do squirt, is in fact pee...the woman v-jay jay is NOT designed to squirt across the room or even a foot...yes it can get wet and dipping..but to squirt NO!!! The squirt is in fact pee...sorry to dispoint you...if you disagree your more than welcome to email me...
 ted61
Msg: 231
Squirting
Posted: 3/9/2012 11:32:12 AM
for a woman to "squirt" there would have to be a vessel or bladder to hold this mysterious liquid. Hundreds of thousands of disections by medical students around the world have NOT found glands in a woman capable of holding or squirting this liquid. also, if these glands did exist, they must have some magical powers and never get an infection, cancer or any other human malady. Have you ever heard of a woman getting an infection or a cancer in her "squirting" glands? No? maybe because they don't exist?

The skenes and bartholin glands do not have the volume or mechanical ability to "shoot" a fairly large quantity of liquid.
 13karat
Msg: 232
Squirting
Posted: 3/9/2012 3:14:13 PM

The skenes and bartholin glands do not have the volume or mechanical ability to "shoot" a fairly large quantity of liquid.

Have you ever taken even a half cup of water and poured it on the counter or floor? It seems like a lot more than it really is..... and I have yet to hear of anyone that has actually measured this liquid. I would think not, anyway, as it is obviously still in debate as to whether it exists and what it actually really is. However, I know of so many women... and their men friends who would disagree with you, Ted.

In the words of Shakespeare... "Methinks thou doth protest too much"..... why does it bother you so much?
 gentleplus
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/9/2012 4:30:28 PM
The real source or chemistry of the fluid so released is not the point.... its all about the joyful, shameless, emotional, body, orgasm that is without shame reserve or inhibition that creates the ultimate bonding experience for both....

btw... urine is sterile and is safe to drink.... ask any military man (navy mostly) who has gone to survival training
 dustyfeet
Msg: 234
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/9/2012 5:13:57 PM
No, you don't. You need to find out what makes you totally comfortable and just let go! I didn't have an orgasim until i was over thirty, found a guy I was very hot for and he could do it almost everytime. Since then, if it's good, and i'm comfortable it happens, and its freaking great {i'm always a little mortified}. Putting too much pressure on yourself takes the fun out of it:}
 oneheart1102
Msg: 235
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/9/2012 7:20:33 PM
[OK LADIES!!!
several post say that squirting is not pee....Well in fact it is! The ladies that do squirt, is in fact pee...the woman v-jay jay is NOT designed to squirt across the room or even a foot...yes it can get wet and dipping..but to squirt NO!!! The squirt is in fact pee...sorry to dispoint you...if you disagree your more than welcome to email me.]

Maybe you should do your homework before assuming ;]
http://www.the-clitoris.com/n_html/female_ejaculation.htm
If you read the first paragraph in the above link it will tell you that female ejaculation is not the same as urine thank you very much
 EricK71
Msg: 236
Squirting
Posted: 3/9/2012 9:12:44 PM
not a myth if you do keagles you can do it
 cautiousluv
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/9/2012 11:48:02 PM

and I have yet to hear of anyone that has actually measured this liquid.

I actually have. Didn't use an actual measuring cup but just a regular glass. And it does actually seem like your squirting a lot more than you actually are. I wanted to get a rough estimate as to how much there was and he wanted to umm....do something else with it (the reason for the glass).

Aren't the forums so informational.
 13karat
Msg: 238
Squirting
Posted: 3/10/2012 4:47:40 AM

Didn't use an actual measuring cup but just a regular glass.

So, roughly, how much do you think there was.... a cup?.... maybe possibly a bit more?
 blueberryfields
Msg: 239
Squirting
Posted: 3/10/2012 5:28:11 AM
Its not a myth it does happen with the right situation...its the best feeling in that moment...lol..
 blueberryfields
Msg: 240
Squirting
Posted: 3/10/2012 5:31:35 AM
I have to agree some men dont have what it "takes" and sometimes its just the sexual tention that makes it happens...so for some of us it's natural and some its with help...just saying...
 blueberryfields
Msg: 241
Squirting
Posted: 3/10/2012 5:36:11 AM
Dont mean to burst your bubble but a finger will do the same...and lol!!!two towels work great..save the mess for easy clean up...lol!!!! just sayin...
 blueberryfields
Msg: 242
Squirting
Posted: 3/10/2012 5:41:17 AM
NICELY SAID ted !!!!! oh its true...its its not what it seems to be why do we have a hard time urinating after..just like men the two merging lines of traffic..yes i saw the movie..."friends with benefits",,,so funny..
 masterangler
Msg: 243
Squirting
Posted: 3/10/2012 6:49:54 AM
Hi Jayne.
Ten Percent of women squirt. Claims have been made, that a woman can learn to squirt- not so sure about that! There is nothing wrong with you and the guys I know are equally devided on whether or not they are turned on by this...hope this helps!
 PaminSD
Msg: 244
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/10/2012 7:01:46 AM
Masterangler - yes a woman can LEARN to squirt. I did it just takes patience and practive.
 Stubsy
Msg: 245
Squirting
Posted: 3/10/2012 8:30:50 PM
Its not a myth...i myself have had the pleasure of being involved with 3 different women that were capable of squirting during orgasm...one of them had their first squirt with me...since then i could basically make her squirt inside of 2 mins anytime i wanted and my god did she soak everything in sight....one previous partner was able to project it well over 10ft....got the shock of my life when i saw it hit the tv on the other side of the room....and no its not pee....the taste and the smell are entirely different.

A woman that can squirt is the most amazing thing in my book....sadly the last woman and me are no longer together...Sob sniff....always live in hope ill meet another..
 icallbs
Msg: 246
Squirting
Posted: 3/10/2012 8:38:22 PM
OP, it's not a myth, no there is nothing wrong with you if you don't do it (or haven't learned how yet). It's not so much an acquired talent as a learned skill. It helps to have a talented teacher, though.
 jpete44
Msg: 247
Squirting
Posted: 3/10/2012 10:47:05 PM
is this true no 1 bby because my girl says im to big and i be hitting her bladder and she gets up and run to the bathroom to pee but she doesnt pee she says she doesnt know whats wrong. sometimes she pee and sometimes she dont. i always heard people tlk about it but i never seen it just like about the mist they say a female can mist also i would love to see that or make my girl mist but dont know how.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Squirting
Posted: 3/11/2012 8:08:16 AM

is this true no 1 bby because my girl says im to big and i be hitting her bladder and she gets up and run to the bathroom to pee but she doesnt pee she says she doesnt know whats wrong. sometimes she pee and sometimes she dont. i always heard people tlk about it but i never seen it just like about the mist they say a female can mist also i would love to see that or make my girl mist but dont know how.

Not sure what you're asking me here.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 249
Squirting
Posted: 3/11/2012 6:43:21 PM
jpete44: is this true no 1 bby because my girl says im to big and i be hitting her bladder and she gets up and run to the bathroom to pee but she doesnt pee she says she doesnt know whats wrong. sometimes she pee and sometimes she dont. i always heard people tlk about it but i never seen it just like about the mist they say a female can mist also i would love to see that or make my girl mist but dont know how.

...and to make your girl do it, try using your finger instead of your penis...find her gspot and concentrate on that...and oral along with this is awesome (which I love) or some type of clit stimulation I am sure will help...but since I have never squirted I can't really give advice...but you can try

no_1_bby: Not sure what you're asking me here.

Actually jpete44 I understand you completely...I believe my guy does the same thing as I am always running to the bathroom, sometimes not really doing anything...

The advice I have always been given is once I can get over the "pee" feeling and just let go...I should squirt...so far I can't let go...

you are using the word 'mist' when everyone else is using the word 'squirt'

for me I definitely do more than 'misting' but have not squirted...but one thing I have learned from this thread is I don't care anymore if I never do it...I have incredible orgasms and an awesome time and that's all the really matters right
 Balsamica
Msg: 250
Squirting
Posted: 3/11/2012 7:44:42 PM
I've been with 4 squirters, it's real and for them it was quite natural, nothing special I did.

Three of them shot it out, the fourth was more of an internal gush. All of them were accompanied by contractions in their vaginas, kind of a squeezing/milking motion.

I discovered one going down on her and got a mouthful and choked, it was like really rancid pee or something, very salty and bitter, awful. It was pretty rude of her not to let me know in advance, she squirted whenever she had an orgasm.

Another one did it when her vagina was stretched, I had most of my hand in her and when I moved it in she squirted, then again and again, and soaked my chest. That was fun.

Another liked to ride me and hers was the most violent contractions, pushing and squeezing me out of her so I thrust in deeper and that set her off, she was the most orgasmic woman I've known.

The one who did it internally would release something or other, but it was a very hot, wet gush inside and soaked the bed, also with contractions.

Actually, there was a fifth one I took doggy style, only with her once, and she asked me if I wanted her to squirt all over my****and that excited me, so I stepped it up and off she went.

I've never had the pleasure of inducing it for the first time through any kind of trick, it just was the way these women orgasmed before me and I am sure long after me, but very exciting.........you do need to change the sheets each time you have sex with them, though, there's a lot of fluid.........and maybe not pee, but sure seems like it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Squirting