Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Naughty pictures to the wrong number      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 shyguy115
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Naughty pictures to the wrong numberPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Thank god I have not sent a dirty text to the wrong person, but I am still bad for texting the wrong people. Always embarrasing lol.
 claytonmagnet1981
Msg: 101
Naughty pictures to the wrong number
Posted: 6/2/2012 2:26:21 PM
Would u be interested in exchanging pictures with me? I'm married and I don't want to date or anything I just want to have a bit of fun with a good looking lady like yourself online. Don't have to show faces. It's something thats a bit erotic and no one gets hurt. If I haven't creeped you out send me a message and if I have, sorry.
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2012 5:07:09 PM
Haven't sent any oops pictures or texts, but I did receive one from my daughter that was meant for her SO. When I replied, she was so embarrassed. I hadn't laughed that hard in a very long time :) It happens.
 bhawk01
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2012 5:15:50 PM
While staying at my sisters uni (great place to get laid!) somehow naked pictures of me managed to get handed around to nearly everyone....I dont even know who took them or when, im guessing i was drunk lol.
Now im certainly no looker but things like that dont embarass me and it actually made pulling easier lmao
 Toreador81
Msg: 104
Posted: 6/2/2012 6:34:12 PM
Had a girlfriend called 'Mags' & my mother was in my phone as 'Mam'! Definately relate to the wishing you could magically retrieve texts !!! Wonder what my mother made of that obscene text ..
 TalllNDark
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2012 5:54:32 AM
I'm surprised I haven't done this yet, and after hearing similar tales I've wiped my phone clean. I'm a bit infamous for butt dialing (need to get in the habit of looking my screen) and it could be career death if I butt texted a work contact. I can't say I've ever been the unintended recipient of such a surprise though. Its 281.....lol
 shaggy458
Msg: 106
Posted: 6/3/2012 9:18:53 AM
How wrong of a number was it? Was it a number in your phone book? Or was it a number you typed in manually and got it wrong? If it was the latter you could be in for a world of trouble. Imagine some 15 year old kid getting a shot of your lady bits.....
 fresh food
Msg: 107
Posted: 6/4/2012 12:36:07 AM
i cant send pics like that thereis not enuff space lol
 Trailsman5
Msg: 108
Posted: 6/4/2012 3:54:49 AM
I sent a sexually suggestive text to a girlfriend. Later she told me she had lent her phone to her teenage son.

Awkward.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 109
Posted: 6/4/2012 3:15:52 PM
I was texting & sending pics to a guy and didn't even pay attention to the number that I was answering. It turned out to be my bro-in-law. Whoops, and I was dog sitting for them, so the pics were on their bed in their mirror. lol. He said he didn't tell my sister, I hope he didn't. She wouldn't be mad but it's just the point. Whoops.
 infinestforum
Msg: 110
Posted: 6/6/2012 8:32:11 AM
Ok, not a texting mix up but I have had one of those before...er two or three.... ;)

When I lived in Canada there was a spot along the Hwy where area codes changed and cell towers changed. One day I called home and left a voicemail for my husband to know that my hair was done, I had purchased something nice for the evening out and afterwards and I would be home in a half hour to please run me a bubble bath and a very descriptive explanation of events before we left for the theater. I hear him pick up the phone and very frantically say "You know I am at work (insert my name) and I hear peals of laughter in the background. I was like "(Insert his name) Where are you and what are you doing?" I get the reply that he is at work and his phone was on speaker. Well the bells started going off and knew my spouse was at home finishing the lawn before we left for the big city that night. I started asking questions and yes indeed the person answering had an identical phone number to my spouses with a different area code and the same first name and a wife with the same name as myself.
Evidently, I called a prison guard who was on duty and his phone was sent to auto answer and had been on speaker phone from his last phone call. The whole guard desk/station got to hear the conversation and were dying laughing in the background. After we sorted it out I got a call back and the guard said... your not so and so.. your calling from (insert name of prison near my house) and your punking me! It took me a while to figure out what was going on and basically it was a glitch in the signal that picks up along the hwy that would sometimes send me to another area code.. I ended up getting this guy a few times and we would chat. Turned out his wife filed for divorce from him several months later and I found out my ex was having affair.. So we met for drinks and still talk on occasion. lol

Iffy
 TheReason_
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2012 11:58:02 AM
Oh, that was you?

HAWT!!!!!

joemetro3
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2012 2:21:00 AM
o my. have contacts on either side that are house numbers.
 purfectmeow
Msg: 113
Posted: 6/13/2012 2:23:27 AM
Geeze. I miss all the unexpected random FUN!!!
 frijolera_ninja
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2012 1:48:29 PM
Im still crackin up about the guy that drunk dyk'd his mom months ago!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Naughty pictures to the wrong number