Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Hardwired for sex. Are robots the sex partners of the future?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 darknight48
Msg: 26
Hardwired for sex. Are robots the sex partners of the future?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
yes have thanks ms24(in similar postion to you at mo though not as long)buts thats the diff btwn love&sex. diffrent views from male&female side.most men are visual creatures remember.prob some/most women would not object to robot partner/after all they use viberators
 VonMarlon
Msg: 27
Hardwired for sex. Are robots the sex partners of the future?
Posted: 2/22/2012 7:30:16 AM
I hope so... This toaster is starting to give me a rash.
 Slippery_guy63
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/29/2012 9:14:48 AM
Well if the truth be known, most women have a robot lover (otherwise known as a Battery Operated Boyfriend) in their bedside cabinet anyway. If it satisfies a need, then yeah, bring it on!
 lightstar1
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/29/2012 7:54:57 PM
I'll try most things once, twice if the batteries don't fail....

lalby
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 2/29/2012 11:10:53 PM
I guess it wouldn't answer back and it wouldn't get tired snore or fart.

But it also wouldn't be warm or make you giggle or give lush cuddles n kisses,or discuss your day or any worries.

And that's what i miss really not the sex itself.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Hardwired for sex. Are robots the sex partners of the future?