Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Things that cause you irrational/rational rage      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 shortbutsweet63
Msg: 276
Things that cause you irrational/rational ragePage 12 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
I work till 8pm every Wednesday.................I love the fact I start late and dont have to rush around before leaving house

I only get annoyed with customers who are still shopping at 5.20 on a Sunday and we shut at 5
 sprite1950
Msg: 277
view profile
History
Things that cause you irrational/rational rage
Posted: 3/7/2012 5:13:14 AM

, who the hell wants to work til 8pm on a wed night ...

I used to do that when I worked at sainsburys but it wasnt all day. I did 2-8 pm. I didnt mind because you have part of the day to enjoy and its still early enough to go out when you finish. Some of us used to get ready in the toilets after work and go straight to the pub on a friday night
 SwanSpirit
Msg: 278
Posted: 3/7/2012 5:21:32 AM

who the hell wants to work til 8pm on a wed night

I work till 8 or 8.30pm most nights apart from Thursdays that's till 9.30. Sometimes I start at 7.30am. I'm often still up at 1am doing paperwork.
 beetlebabe40
Msg: 279
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2012 6:43:39 AM
I try very hard to not get upset but faulty technology, internet that doesn't work or a phone that is playing up are enough to tip me over the edge :o)
 xgillybx
Msg: 280
Posted: 3/7/2012 7:00:19 AM
Lorry drivers who think they are God just because they are driving an articulated lorry!

Bus drivers on power trips who refuse to let kids on the bus when it's obvious they are kids, in school uniform so don't have to pay, one guy was going to leave a young girl at a bus stop surrounded by forest in the evening because she lost her oyster card, I ended up paying her fare and said "hope you sleep at night bloody jobsworth" what if that was one of mine when they were young? worse still, what if something happened to her standing alone at that awful bus stop!

When asking has anyone seen my whatever?, getting the reply, where did you last have it? grrr!
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 281
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2012 9:15:23 AM
I hate stepping in dog poo! Dog owners that don't clean up after their dog should be taken out and shot! Cat owners whose cats use my garden as a latrine need to be whip-lashed! Chewing gum should be banned its awful stepping in chewing gum!

But what gets up my goat most of all is women that over use scent that makes my eyes water and and difficult to breathe! One normally sniffs em from quite a distance so you can avoid them by detouring, but occasionally one sneaks up on you and your metaphorically on your back waiting for the count and hoping like mad you will black out and this will be nothing but a nasty nightmare!

Women and their iphones rant to come later ......
 theangelworeredshoes
Msg: 282
Posted: 3/7/2012 10:06:02 AM
have you ever wondered why kids can't eat there dinner but there is always a bit room for ice cream!!
 Ant2312
Msg: 283
Posted: 3/7/2012 10:25:39 AM
The wrong people getting forum bans and the haters / causers getting away with it
 Waynie_Vunderba
Msg: 284
Posted: 3/7/2012 10:29:32 AM
I used to like to keep a quick eye on the report section of the site because if you were sharp enough you could see who was doing the reporting and make a mental note of them. Alas, it's all incognito these days.

Dog shit. There is nothing worse. Nothing worse.

Although I think that people that walk around with their eyes glued to their phones like walking hermits come a close second.

Honorable mention to TWATS that use their mobile phones whilst driving with one hand.
 Wafta
Msg: 285
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2012 11:05:32 AM
Mel B on that Jenny Craig advert......in fact, more generally, anyone who makes a phone sign with their hand when talking about a conversation they had!

The news reporting the death of "six more soldiers in the WAR in Afghanistan"....errrr, would that be the war that has naff all to do with us?!!!
 shortbutsweet63
Msg: 286
Posted: 3/7/2012 1:27:46 PM
used to do that when I worked at sainsburys but it wasnt all day. I did 2-8 pm. I didnt mind because you have part of the day to enjoy and its still early enough to go out when you finish. Some of us used to get ready in the toilets after work and go straight to the pub on a friday night

I do 12 - 8 I dont mind it at all
 Lulubellabella
Msg: 287
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2012 1:47:25 PM
you dont mind working til 8pm ... your crazy , where i worked everyone used to dread late night wednesday , i was not the only one who hated it with a passion , it was horrible , start at 11.oo am and finish at 8pm , long , long day , by the time 5.oo came we were already to drop ......
 shortbutsweet63
Msg: 288
Posted: 3/7/2012 2:43:03 PM
We are a 24 hour store Monday - Saturday we are always busy!!
 darknight48
Msg: 289
Posted: 3/8/2012 7:30:05 AM
end of the day i got job that all matters/thats why firms like sainsburys and like get away with treating people like crap cos peeps with that attitude,
 Lulubellabella
Msg: 290
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2012 10:11:45 AM
err who are you referring to and i agree with the dog poo problem on the streets , while walking my dog around today , its every where !!!! yuck !!! dont know how the flipping heck these people are getting away with not clearing up ( rolleyes ) message for them ..... i have to pick up after my dog ... so you pick up after yours !!!!!!!!!!
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 291
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2012 10:25:02 AM
Pah Supermarkets and their so called 24 hrs opening!

They are not bleeding open at 10:01 pm on a Saturday Night! Try getting ciggies after that time any day of the week!

Ok - will try their Petrol station, you might think you get proper 24 hour open petrol stations! BOLLARDS!!!!! they have closed the kiosk down early (obviously want to get off home quick so sod ya if ya want any ciggies). Yes you can use the auto card pumps (providing you are not a technophobe or don't have a bank card).

DO THEY ADVERTISE THAT? NAH!
 shortbutsweet63
Msg: 292
Posted: 3/8/2012 12:21:09 PM
Hope your comment isnt aimed at me either Darknight......read my post I said I DONT MIND working till 8
 tenpastseven
Msg: 293
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2012 2:23:47 PM
In my last job, I worked 7.45am to 9pm, 4 days a week. A 13.25 hour shift with two half hour meal breaks (unpaid) and two 15 minute tea breaks. And I did it for two years - purely for the experience of working in that particular field.

Never, ever again though.
 Lulubellabella
Msg: 294
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2012 2:25:11 PM
people that message me from the forums cause me rage , unless there gorgeous but off course that will never happen :-(((((( whinge whinge whinge
 shortbutsweet63
Msg: 295
Posted: 3/9/2012 1:39:03 AM
Awww loulaloulou thats a bit harsh sweetie...............Ive made some good friends through the forums

My rant this morning is work ringing me at 8am and getting me out of bed.......we've had someone go sick can you get here by 9..................NOOOOOOO not unless I have a bloody tardis
 pauline2012
Msg: 296
Posted: 3/9/2012 1:45:16 AM
The war in Afghan is about burkas and us pushing our ways down their throat.

Comedy gold.
 Lulubellabella
Msg: 297
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2012 2:01:19 AM
sorry loverlynbubberly , maybe abit harsh now ive thought about it , was in a bad mood last night when posted , words came out wrong , it has to be said tho , dont know why men message me when theres never any chance of meeting , when 2 people live sooooo far away ,
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 298
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2012 2:08:22 AM
Actually there is a connection about Afganistan and burkas, with regard to President Karzai’s apparent endorsement of the council of clerics stricter guidelines for women, which goes so far as to say, “men are fundamental and women are secondary,” questioning the legitimacy of the 2004 Afghan Constitution’s legal protection of women’s rights, there should be no doubt that the current government means to sacrifice Afghan women’s rights and reverse the gains made on their behalf as a bargaining chip with the Taliban

All that a day before 6 British Soldiers die in Afganistan, there to fight the Taliban that have and will oppress women, all neatly timed with International Women’s Day!
 Lulubellabella
Msg: 299
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2012 2:11:36 AM
another thing that causes me rage is when people go on about the fact its friday saying things like "thank god its friday " , im thinking " soooooo " not everyone has that friday feeling cos not everyone flipping has the weekend off , hate weekends anyway they bore me to tears
 Strider886
Msg: 300
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2012 2:31:56 AM
^^ When somebody says to me "thank god it's friday" (or similar)

I say "Nevermind, it'll soon be Monday"
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Things that cause you irrational/rational rage