Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Things that cause you irrational/rational rage      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Aparctias
Msg: 51
Things that cause you irrational/rational ragePage 3 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
I also love the profiles that have women with their boobs hanging out nearly, legs wide open and on the bed, doing different bed poses and then saying, "PLEASE DON'T SEND PERVY MESSAGES!!!" hahahaha

hahaha
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Things that cause you irrational/rational rage
Posted: 2/22/2012 9:06:38 AM
When someone picks their nose, and when they realise they are being watched, they want to eat the bogey, but pretend they're biting their nail and eat it! (Feels like vomiting!)
When your breath stinks but you can't tell, and when people move their face away from you when you speak then you realise, and you stop talking!
When your battery goes flat on your mobile phone, but you carry on talking not to make a fool of yourself in front of other people, and you talk to yourself, then say bye!
When you get a ticket for parking illegally, but traffic wardens and police get away with parking on double yellows or anywhere illegally!
When governments go on about climate change, then start taxing businesses and people for their benefit, when really they aren't really bothered about it!
When someone goes to the toilet and walks out with toilet tissue stuck on their shoes or trousers!
When you run out of toilet paper! (Probably half a roll is still hanging out the back of some ones trousers!
Lids you can't open because they're too tight, and then some weakling opens it with no effort!
Teachers who are highly qualified that don't know more than you!
People who don't flush the toilet, or wash their hands after use!
Alcoholics and drug addicts who beg for money so they can top up on some more and non smokers that beg you for a ciggie!
Vegitarians, that insist that they aren't telling others how to live their life, but don't let you cook meat in their cooker or pull their faces when you go out to get a doner kebab!
Having to wear a suit at work on a dress down Friday because you are having to run a training course!
When someone else breaks wind in a lift, and people look at you thinking it was you! Come on, this most definitely must have happened to you!!!
 punkadiddle
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/22/2012 9:37:26 AM
That single red sock that hides like a ninja just out of sight and reach in the rim of the washing machine drum just before I boil wash the whites.
 Strider886
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2012 10:00:57 AM
This topic seems to have gone from induced RAGE to mildly annoying things that happen, but don't really consume more than 20 milliseconds of your thinking time (even if you are a Sun/DailyMail reader).
 ariesagain
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/22/2012 10:27:03 AM
Grrrrrr

That better?
 Suzanne_999
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2012 10:42:05 AM
people who stop for a conversation and block the dorrways of stores or isles and cant get passed.

The self service checkouts at morrisons. the woman repeats herself constantly and that did put me in a rage. Had to get out of the store quickly.
 xgillybx
Msg: 57
Posted: 2/22/2012 10:43:45 AM
@ mssge 52, re flatulance - extremely bad in a lift (especially if you are being blamed as the culprit, haha!) not as bad but still quite horrible on an overcrowded train! but nowadays people are more vocal and complain! which is quite funny sometimes. (said culprit sometimes spotted by extremely red face!)

Being asked for money on the street by a complete stranger and refusal being met with barrage of abuse! The women who used to drag their children down onto the underground to sit with them all day begging, or worse, made them go through the carriages begging from the passengers, thankfully that seems to have been stamped out.
 ScottishIain74
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/22/2012 10:44:31 AM
Seeing David Cameron speaking on the news! Not even Tony Blair managed to get we as wound up.
 ScottishIain74
Msg: 59
Posted: 2/22/2012 10:47:14 AM

people who stop for a conversation and block the dorrways of stores or isles and cant get passed.

The self service checkouts at morrisons. the woman repeats herself constantly and that did put me in a rage. Had to get out of the store quickly.

I know. I don't know what it is about Morrisons' checkouts. The ones in Sainsburys are far more user friendly.
 theoldbill
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/22/2012 10:51:51 AM
Ignorant younger people who think they have some sort of priority at the cash point. Or the ignorant younger people who think you should jump out of the way when they come up behind you on the pavement. Or those ignorant younger people who think that, after working for 50 years, you should stay at home on a weekend in case you get in their way at the supermarket.

Or ignorant younger people who think that they can drive how they like on motorways because everyone else is an idiot except them.

Or the ignorant younger people, who have changed the manners with which certain older folk approached life, and sit on public transport whilst elderly people stand.
Or who can turn every public outing into something rather unpleasant with their ignorant manners and swearing at every opportunity.

Or the continuing behaviour of every generation who cannot behave properly to all sections of the community resulting in laws having to be introduced to control our behaviour. How sad.

Or the younger people who make you so mad you stop thinking straight and post your reply on the wrong thread!!!! Must be my age.
 kirkstmoritz2
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/22/2012 11:13:00 AM
Old folks who think every facet of a younger persons behaviour stems from simple ignorance....pretty ignorant really.
 DanL1983
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/22/2012 11:13:07 AM
A few football teams such as Real Madrid, Manchester United, Arsenal(thanks for Cesc haha), Chelsea, and Tottenham.

Oh and something else that annoys me is that bloody teaspoon that clings to dear life on the bottom of the washing up bowl.
 maverickgirl69
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/22/2012 11:20:40 AM
Drivers who can't seem to pick a lane and stay in it or who weave in and out of lanes just to get a car length ahead or cut you up when they realise they are in the wrong lane. Drivers who seem to want my lane as well as theirs, especially at roundabouts.
 sprite1950
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2012 11:25:34 AM

When someone else breaks wind in a lift, and people look at you thinking it was you! Come on, this most definitely must have happened to you!!!

Lol ... so do you fly into a rage shouting 'who's farted! Its not me!!' or do you take the rational approach and say 'excuse me but someone has passed wind and I think they should own up'.
 theoldbill
Msg: 65
Posted: 2/22/2012 11:41:05 AM

Old folks who think every facet of a younger persons behaviour stems from simple ignorance....pretty ignorant really.

Agreed. But I was not talking about every facet of a younger person's behaviour, only those facets that have been in evidence on this thread and exhibited by those younger people who should know better.
 Cinderfreakinella
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/22/2012 11:47:25 AM
Irrational rage?

Those blokes that fly up the outside lane at traffic lights thinking they can push in only to realise it is a turn-right lane only and try to take my front wing off cutting me up to get over...they can fook off, I will NEVER let them in...never I say!

Cinders...step away from the keyboard....
 fat-trucker
Msg: 67
Posted: 2/22/2012 12:03:48 PM

This topic seems to have gone from induced RAGE to mildly annoying things that happen, but don't really consume more than 20 milliseconds of your thinking time

Seems to me quite a few folks have rage with everyday life.
Rage is a terrible feeling that can induce heart attackes,strokes,and a general negativity of ones self.

Calm down.
 kirkstmoritz2
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/22/2012 12:07:45 PM

Agreed. But I was not talking about every facet of a younger person's behaviour, only those facets that have been in evidence on this thread and exhibited by those younger people who should know better.

There is ignorance and a lack of understanding in both camps however a lot of older people think younger people should show them an extra level of unearned respect for no other reason other than they are simply older than them.
 Vestan__Pance
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/22/2012 12:13:42 PM
“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.”
― Socrates
 Lulubellabella
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2012 12:15:53 PM
well look im really sorry , but its rude that old people are so inconsiderate and un aware of things that are going on around them , do they really care that they are holding up people on lunch breaks ???? the answer is no, or if my boss is less than understanding if im late back ???? the answer again .... is no ... i will calm down when they get out off my way ....
 tenpastseven
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2012 12:24:23 PM
Why *should* they care if they're holding you or anyone else up on their lunch break? The world doesn't revolve around what time you or anyone else takes their lunch. Sure they could, theoretically and assuming that they have access to 'any time' transport or whatever, go shopping at any time of the day, but why should they? You could make something at home for lunch, or buy something on your way to work in the morning. "Why should I?", I hear you cry! Well, why should old people stop shopping at lunchtime to suit you?
 Lulubellabella
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2012 12:29:23 PM
my point is a complete lack of understanding and selfishness ... they have all the time in the world to poodle along while the rest off us are working hard , i didnt say they should stop shopping at lunchtime .... but why should they hold everyone else with there chats ... that really in all honesty the cashier is not interested anyway but just nods along
 tenpastseven
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2012 12:32:35 PM
And that might be the only human contact they have all week, for all we know. They're hardly doing it just to piss other people off, are they? I like old people - but only if they don't smell of wee - and will happily have a natter with them, because you just don't know if you're the only person they're going to talk to that day. Have a heart!
 theoldbill
Msg: 74
Posted: 2/22/2012 12:37:54 PM
There is ignorance and a lack of understanding in both camps however a lot of older people think younger people should show them an extra level of unearned respect for no other reason other than they are simply older than them.

That is absolutely right, but that "expectation" has not been talked about on this or any other thread of which I am aware, only the stereotyping of older people as being a nuisance to the young. Most older people have earned their right to wander in their leisure years after working for so many years. I have been held up at Cash Points and supermarket queues by young and old, I have had to try to manouvre around young and old when I am in a hurry on the public thoroughfare, and I have seen young and old hogging the middle lane of motorways. This thread is not about an expectation of respect by older people, it is about bashing of older people for being a nuisance.

And if a 33 year old woman can't have a lunch break because she goes and stands amongst multitude of elderly people then there is something wrong with her mindset. We all know that to be an exageration and an excuse to have a dig.

or if my boss is less than understanding if im late back ???? the answer again .... is no

And I worked for about 50 years, probably more than double the years that you have worked and I was never late back because I kept placing myself behind old people. I had more sense.
 fat-trucker
Msg: 75
Posted: 2/22/2012 12:43:56 PM

my point is a complete lack of understanding and selfishness

I think that may be ..you.

You to are gonna get old,and perhaps not see anyone for a week.And the only excitment is to get your money from the post office,and have a poddle around asda,or tescos.remembering that 2 years ago your husband or wife was by your side..but now there...dead.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Things that cause you irrational/rational rage