Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men don't like letting women watch them masturbate?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 baldguy500
Msg: 51
Men don't like letting women watch them masturbate?Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
listen to this poor misguided masturbater....

YOU masturbate because YOU can;t get any...now go play on your webcam ya social misfit
 russell5417
Msg: 52
Men don't like letting women watch them masturbate?
Posted: 4/29/2012 2:06:29 PM
msg 52........go read your profile........most people have had longer relationships by the time they get out of high school than you have at 38. lol

No kids........probably never married.........longest relationship 2 years, and you are 38 years old?

And who said anything about webcams, baldy? The thread is about people in relationships.

Now go stick that in your "do rag", loser. LOL
 no_1_bby
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2012 4:50:16 PM

Gee Einstein....If you're with a woman....why do you masturbate?????
fecking Idiots.............

To masturbation is only for people who aren't in a relationship? Is that right? Damn.. I'm doing it wrong. Again.

Who do I have to speak to about getting the memos?? I don't think I'm getting them.

Mutual masturbation (even solo masturbation) is a regular part of my sex life. Not because something is lacking either. Which reminds me... ;)
 baldguy500
Msg: 54
Posted: 4/29/2012 5:09:35 PM
yes im 38..never married to the system ...no kids which means i don't owe any ex's child support....and i wouldn't have it any other way...AND i'm bald because i shave my head...AND i wouldn't have that any other way either . Now mental masturbation is just that....just an addiction that peabrains can't get over....Poor ole Russel probably can't get thru the day without peeling one off...hahahahahahahahahahahaha...so highschool man...you pathetic puke
 FixedVariable
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2012 5:25:21 PM

None of my GF's saw it as OK but instead saw it as your cheating on them psh.

Honestly? Touching oneself is cheating how? Amazing... I just now realized what a cheating slag I must be. Damn!

The woman who feels that way about her BF masturbating scares the crap out of me. Wow.

Gee Einstein....If you're with a woman....why do you masturbate?????
AND

YOU masturbate because YOU can;t get any...now go play on your webcam ya social misfit

What a stupid question. Ever hear of opposite work schedules... boys nights out... and the obvious... it feels good. Just because you're coupled doesn't mean you're both available for sex within seconds of wanting it. Presumably people have jobs for 8 hours a day.. there's 8 hours where you're not gonna get laid.
 ariat82
Msg: 56
Posted: 4/29/2012 6:28:46 PM
I always wanted to catch my man in the act. Has never happened but someday maybe I will :)
 Camper2Camouflage
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2012 4:54:12 PM
Now you know another! lol Tony
 Camper2Camouflage
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2012 4:58:04 PM
Funny, I love it and will wait as long as i can just to have a willing audience
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 59
Posted: 4/30/2012 9:28:57 PM
I have watched a few guys. Mutual masturbation or when were found other things. what abt cumming on a girl usually pull out and make yourself cum. I like to watch. I've asked guys to do it and they were more than happy to. Then its time for round 2 for him.and I get everything I want
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2012 8:36:42 AM
My girlfriend gives me the green light to masturbate on her 'whenever'. Especially when she's trying to watch a movie, sleep, etc. She knows I need to get it out of my system. In an odd way it's a turn on when she's 'not' watching me while I'm there doing it beside her or on her.

It's a bit more play acting when she actually wants to watch me. She''paint' her toes, put on lipstick, cross her legs with a high heel dangling, etc. Then she''ll talk seductively ...slip off her panties for me to come on them.

Bottom line...she knows I'm going to do it regardless of how much sex we have and she says she want s me thinking about her (which I do).
 babs992
Msg: 61
Posted: 5/2/2012 11:07:46 AM
i think that there will be little chance of unplanned pregnancies if the whole female population watched dudes masturbate, that's all i'm saying :O

masturbation doesn't mean someone can't get anybody though, there's where i disagree, some people just prefer doing themselves, there is no judgement there then and no rush...
 bmf00
Msg: 62
Posted: 5/2/2012 5:19:45 PM
i think i love you lol. no guy will ever be bored with that's for sure. i love it as long as she wants to watch. i love watching a women masturbate . if she likes watching me even better.
 Paderic
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2012 6:40:58 PM
I wasn't aware women were interested in watching.
 noideawhattoexpect
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2012 6:59:14 PM
You know, I just read through this whole thread, and frankly, I am somewhat flabbergasted! Put me in the "my ex ABSOLUTELY HATED when I would do it"......she didnt want to watch, she didnt want to participate, and if she even thought I had done it, or did it, or was going to do it, the gloves would go on, and I would find myself apologizing for something I may have done, or even didnt do at all!
It wasnt an issue of her not getting any, she had some sort of belief that masterbation was cheating, in the least mentally, so, was totally against it.
Frankly I am amazed at all the girls here who like it or dont mind it. As a guy who was invilved with a gal who HATED it, I am somewhat trepidacious to mention it to a partner, as I am always really pretty afraid to rouse her ire, if she had the same tendencies as my ex did.
 FixedVariable
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2012 7:12:18 PM

and if she even thought I had done it, or did it, or was going to do it, the gloves would go on, and I would find myself apologizing for something I may have done, or even didnt do at all!

I cannot understand my own gener sometimes. I can see how watching a guy beat off is not her cup o' tea, but getting all angry about it makes no sense what-so-ever.

So it's your own hands, but it's cheating? Whack-a-doo
 haventbeenthere
Msg: 66
Posted: 5/2/2012 7:16:46 PM
a convenient hole. So that's that.
or conversely a convenient plug.
I commend you for sparing yourself from that, but each to their own. Read somewhere a comment a woman made about the hardest thing about (all the words referencing) sexual union was looking in her partner's eyes. Sob. Body communion. Risen higher.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2012 7:48:05 PM

Read somewhere a comment a woman made about the hardest thing about (all the words referencing) sexual union was looking in her partner's eyes.

That's sad. I find the the absolute best time is when we stare into each other's eyes. We feel so emotionally close to be able to whisper to each other what we're feeling and thinking. I can come lots of ways but my girl comes best when I'm revealing my most inner thoughts of how much I love her.
 40Golfer
Msg: 68
Posted: 5/3/2012 5:47:33 PM
Nothing worng with an audience especially if she lets me cum all over her!
 Jaimes004
Msg: 69
Posted: 5/3/2012 7:16:06 PM
^^^ Ok, that's very weird to me that you make a post like that and you have a pic with little kids.

Back on topic; If she wants to watch, I'll be happy to show her how I like it.
 shawn45241
Msg: 70
Posted: 5/4/2012 2:29:26 AM
I think its weird. If im with a woman i dont want a hand job from hear let alone myself. I view this kinda like those weird people who want too much eye contact during oral. How is just wanting to watch someone masturbate not kinda weird. Ill save that for when a woman isnt available
 good_catch77
Msg: 71
Posted: 5/4/2012 5:37:13 AM
I know of a woman that sees masturbation as cheating since you are probably thinking of someone else when you do it...

I'd much rather her join in on the sexual act (getting turned on) while I was doing it...if she was just staring and "doing a study"...like the classic "taking notes" then yes I would get a little weirded out. But like I said if she saw me doing it and got turned on...maybe a helping hand or even mouth...then I'm down with it.
 BountyHunterMike
Msg: 72
Posted: 5/4/2012 6:02:54 AM
To make suck a Bold and False statment," Men don't like letting women watch them Masterbate" As you can see from the above post by MEN who do in fact like to masterbate in front of a women proves your statement SO WRONG! Your post should have said. "My Boyfriend does not like to masterbate in front of me".... to group men in a general statement is unfiar, no diffrent if I made a statement , "All Women" this would not be fair to all women, now would it...

I love to masterbate for my woman....
 Camper2Camouflage
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2012 7:37:40 PM
What's weird is wacking off in the closet alone! The more you share the better. Be careful the gold fish may be watching!
 Tam94568
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2012 5:00:50 AM
Some men are just too "guarded" when it comes to that.
I am with you...I am SOOOOO turned on when I watch a man jerk off in front of me.
Perhaps some personal gratification while he's doing his thing would make him a little more comfortable...
I think a lot of men get "weirded out" because it's like being caught by your mother for the first time :)
 VTECturbo
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2012 5:20:50 AM
I cant do it in front of a girl. I'll go soft in seconds. Tried it a couple times at their inquiry. No thanks, I'll do it alone, when you're not here.

Edit: If you count stroking while she licks/sucks the head, then yeah. But that's as much of a BJ as it is JO.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men don't like letting women watch them masturbate?