Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > If a woman is into you......      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OyVay...
Msg: 68
If a woman is into you......Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Hey tom, better lay off that tanning, in that latest pic, it seems the next step will be glowing in the dark!
 Capn_America
Msg: 69
If a woman is into you......
Posted: 3/2/2012 1:27:33 PM

....try to get into the woman
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/2/2012 2:01:33 PM

....try to get into the woman

If a woman is into you THERE IS NO TRY
 ChillinChill
Msg: 71
Posted: 3/2/2012 2:04:06 PM
At 47 a woman should be able to ask for exactly what she wants no hidden agenda. If your that old and you don't know how to talk about what you want then something is wrong.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 72
Posted: 3/2/2012 2:21:44 PM
Op, if she's 47 and acts like this ditch her! And let me guess, you probably ended up paying for just about everything if not everything? If I meet a woman over 30 and she leaves me hanging after 3 dates tops she's kapoot! People I think by the time they reach thirty, should have a things figured out fairly well. You should know what you want and have a good idea how to go about getting it. Op, she's a player!
 sassysian
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2012 2:26:02 PM
A lot of women give mixed signals but not intentionally its usually nerves learning to be around somebody new some women are great and confident but others are confident through phone calls and texts whereas face to face shy up a little bit get to no her more pay a lot of interest and don't come on too strong and she will learn to loosen up abit when she's sround you the fact she's texting you still says she's interested but wants to take it slow xx
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 74
Posted: 3/2/2012 8:08:15 PM
^^^^ That's like saying I own a bakery so I have to be fat!

...Can you say over the top a wee bit? I thought that you could...

As for the question: If a woman is into you......

....Then you'll be in to her....
 matchlight
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2012 8:17:02 AM
move in 90% of the distance. Let them come the other 10%.

Why not just kiss her? As for the lack of response the OP's talking about, I don't see the point of wondering why. If you don't see enough to make you want to keep trying--stop trying. Find another woman who's more interested.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 76
If a woman is into you...... how does she know both of them are the same man??
Posted: 3/11/2012 3:51:43 PM

..this lady is from Brazil..so there is a cultural difference.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Weeeeeeeel then, that explains everything.
She must think you are a frog.

moved in for a kiss several times..only to get 'the cheek'.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
She must think you are a stinky,cootie carrying frog.

It's easy to not look at your profile(s), but I'm sure abelian will be smart enough to notice immediately that you just admitted to having two profiles here, and eliminate both of them for your systematic yet spastic trolling. It's too bad that your Brazilian gal only recognizes you from the one with the photos, but it would be great to know what kind of sucking up email she gets from the golfing italian stallion doppelganger.

^^^^^^^^^^

BOUT -TIME
 ker-ree
Msg: 77
If a woman is into you...... how does she know both of them are the same man??
Posted: 3/11/2012 4:10:53 PM
When I like a man I tend to say things like " I had a great time. " , or " I like spending time with you" , or even, "I like you." I tend to do things like answer his texts, smile a lot, or sit or stand close to him. I've never had any trouble figuring out if a man is interested in me. I don't continue to date men whom I see as just friends.
 zookie57
Msg: 78
Posted: 3/11/2012 5:46:07 PM
[
We went out 3 times and although she continues to text, her body language and such seem to indicate no romantic interest. Am i in the friend-zone forever?

I don't care where shes from,but if shes just a "nose picker" then best to move on....jmo
 Capn_America
Msg: 79
Posted: 3/12/2012 10:45:53 AM

.....check between her legs; maybe she wasnt a woman after all....
 NolitaFairytale
Msg: 80
Posted: 3/12/2012 1:53:24 PM
I'm kind of aloof even when I like a guy. Give her some time and see if she warms up. She might just be nervous or reserved by nature, or she's been burned so is slow to trust.
 Ocee
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2012 2:11:21 PM
After a few dates, this is a very reasonable conversation to have with her.

It could go a bit like this...

"Miss Aloof, I enjoy our time together.

I'd like to continue spending time together.

I'd like at some time in the future for some of that time together

to be naked time together."

If you're in the friend zone, she'll tell you.
 CHULO_MALO2010
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2012 7:43:35 PM
From my experience, when a woman is interested, believe me that she will make it known. There are clear signs in her body language and gestures that let you know. And if you're lucky enough where she goes in for the kiss and she starts grinding on you, that's a sure fire sign that there is no friend zone and the party is just beginning
 Andromache
Msg: 83
Posted: 3/12/2012 8:00:01 PM
When I like a guy, I pretend to ignore him for fear he might see it on my face. But yea I have initiated the talk twice then again it was only because it was either pof/facebook. In real life, I'd die before I say something first. I'm too shy for that.
 Greatcatch12345
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2012 5:38:40 AM
I gave it 3 dates..she's out..found out she had 'friend-zoned' me already...and once in the friend-zone..always in the friend-zone, right?
 ThreadMasterB
Msg: 85
Posted: 4/24/2012 5:42:13 AM
Not always true it's difficult but you can get out of the friend zone but I wouldn't waste too much time hanging with her if that's not what you want. Sometimes not hanging out with someone for a while might change their mind.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/24/2012 7:52:41 AM
I'm kind of aloof even when I like a guy. Give her some time and see if she warms up. She might just be nervous or reserved by nature, or she's been burned so is slow to trust.

No, no,no. I figure if the op's date is well over 40 like she is, and carries on like this it's one of two things: She's stone cold fvcken stupid or a player! Probably more so a player.
 Samara183
Msg: 87
Posted: 4/24/2012 9:06:23 PM
Games games games men and women a like play the same damn games and it doesn't matter how old thet are! I say this to you my fellow pof'er either you take the time to stick around and find out or move on. By no means whatsoever drive yourself batty trying to mind read any person period! It's a waste of time....
 mysterioustallmn
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2012 4:36:21 AM
One, twice, three times a lady. If it doesn't happen soon in the relationship, it's never going to happen. You might get the opportunity to move her furniture around, or fix her sink though.
 excessivemayhem
Msg: 89
Posted: 4/25/2012 5:43:12 AM
forgive me if i put my two cents in...but...why would someone need TWO (or more) profiles on POF? i don't get it...
 Jaimes004
Msg: 90
Posted: 4/25/2012 6:39:23 AM
I have always found that if you have to ask yourself that question, then she is not. I did have a time where I thought this, and she ended up pursuing me after I went AWOL for a few weeks.....but that doesn't happen often.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > If a woman is into you......