Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > 'Make Bradford British'      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Waynie_Vunderba
Msg: 46
'Make Bradford British'Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
The big slob of lard in the Pub really annoyed me. [The fat caucasian guy giving that young lass abuse.]

How about get off your massively obese lard ass, get a job and get in shape you fat 1960s throwaway of embarrassing attitudes. I sometimes forget his type still lurk in inner city boozers. Cringe worthy viewing.
 ~Hams~
Msg: 47
view profile
History
'Make Bradford British'
Posted: 3/9/2012 10:54:57 AM
I was also disappointed when Mohamed ran off and didn't complete the show.
I don't know why he got so upset about having to do the dishes and answer some questions?

That disgusting white man in the pub is lucky he wasn't slapped for putting his hand on
the young Muslim girls leg and clearly had no idea at all about what it means to be British.

I also thought that Damon did very well and was pleased to see how welcome he was made at the mosque.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > 'Make Bradford British'