Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Bad first meet....UGH      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PaminSD
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Bad first meet....UGHPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Kissing with teeth: Not using your lips at all, moving them out of the way to look like a horse smiling. That is the only way I can describe it so that you will visually get a picture.

I was hoping that talking for quite a while before meeting would weed out the weirdos - I guess not. I dont know if he hadn't had sex for a while or what - never even talked about that kind of stuff.

And now that it is done, yes it is hilarious! Onward and upward! Hopefully the next guy can actually kiss the right way...ROFLMAO.
 YMister212
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/1/2012 10:30:45 AM
(1) Why does it take a month of back-and-forth correspondence to actually meet? For me, 3 days to meet, or we don't, period. Correspondence is just hiding, and a complete waste of energy.
(2) Why in the world would anyone kiss someone on a first meet, unless she's amazingly hot, and the connection was very clear and evident?
 egowitch
Msg: 28
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/1/2012 10:34:30 AM
Sometimes it's not at all difficult to understand why certain men (or women), are single !

When it comes to folks like that, I wish they'd just be honest about what they expect, instead of wasting the time of those that want much more than a hook-up !
 shaggy458
Msg: 29
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/1/2012 10:49:49 AM
I gather you use the term "gentleman" in its loosest interpretation. For clearly he was anything but; more likely a sexual predator.
 grove_22
Msg: 30
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/1/2012 10:53:58 AM
Unless a man tried to force himself on her, why would a woman kiss a man on a first date / meeting that clearly wasn't going well. As for the boner, stroking it is going overboard. But if the date went well and she noticed he had boner, I don't think many women would complain about it.
 jessrar9
Msg: 31
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/5/2012 2:56:20 PM
[Quote] And what the heck is a teeth kiss??

That's when the false teeth extend out of the mouth like "Aliens"

baha haha ha haaa
I effin love the forums here.
 SingleInArlington
Msg: 32
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/5/2012 4:19:28 PM
Sounds like he was attracted to you lol ok ok sorry couldnt help myself :)
but this does prove what is out there and how you should be careful in the future. Not every man/woman are freaks but there are plenty out there.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 33
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/5/2012 4:35:25 PM
so where were you?? Not a coffee shop by the sounds of it or somewhere public . Bad mistake, has to be public and just half an hour. fof the first meet.

A month is not so long to chat but sooner rather than later. What a jerk!!! He is so desperate for it obviously. That is really indecent behaviour and no wonder he is on the sites. Next time he may get his face slapped or worse. Unbelievable!!!.At least you knew what he wanted for sure. Obviously you were not attracted or you would not be complaining but even then, it was too full on at a first meet. No doubt he had been fantasising for a month and before you met, had himself worked up.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 34
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/5/2012 4:40:17 PM
PaminSD

You temptress you!! You vixen!!

Interesting you didnt talk about sex at all in a month. That is unusual.
Onward and upward yes but only if you want it. lol! I can see the funny side now too. He is probably the guy in the raincoat in the movies or behind the laptop on the train, jerking himself off. How old was he by the way??
 Lionesse19
Msg: 35
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/5/2012 4:45:48 PM
egowitch

Men know that to say they want casual sex straight up will not get even the few responses they on average, get now on the dating sites. They rely on their chemistry or charisma to persuade once they meet you. Men lie and always have, to get into women's pants. a few women may want casual sex straight up but they dont advertise that fact on here. Imagine the comments they would get!!
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/5/2012 5:47:24 PM
Sounded like he was trying to eat your mouth.

LoL...I'm still laughing at boner...was he wearing sweat pants too?
 FUNNYGIRLoo
Msg: 37
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/5/2012 6:33:15 PM
You meet right away 3 or 4 E.mails a phone call then you meet . A month is to long to meet. He is no gentlemen. There are many men like him on here. Try not to let men like this get to you.. Brush it off.
 Megaladonfishy
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/5/2012 7:00:19 PM
Some mighty strange people in this world
 SavoyFaire
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/5/2012 7:00:50 PM
How do you kiss with your teeth???? PaminSD, he sounds like a real ROMEO
 Pingshooter
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/5/2012 7:36:16 PM
OP..

You saw *NO* prior red flags?

Sorry to sound skeptical, but you say you corresponded/chatted for some time, and he acts like this on the meet? Something is definitely amiss.
 PaminSD
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/5/2012 7:43:07 PM
No. Absolutely no talking about sex the entire time. I was impressed by that actually. Next time, I wont think so highly of it. I guess there has to be a middle point about that. Considering I had been sent pics of guys genitals, I think this was doing pretty good!

Nope, he wasnt wearing sweat pants, but he was wearing shorts! Workout ones at that!

Just not a good situation and not a good match. Moving on! Although I still laugh about it and get the heebie jeebies thinking about it! LOL
 Shyeyez
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/5/2012 9:31:56 PM
I'm really wonderin if a lot of guys r just lookin to hook up. It's pretty sad
 Angelsbigheart
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/5/2012 10:11:26 PM

No. Absolutely no talking about sex the entire time. I was impressed by that actually. Next time, I wont think so highly of it. I guess there has to be a middle point about that. Considering I had been sent pics of guys genitals, I think this was doing pretty good!

It's a fine line between gentlemanly and REPRESSED SEXUALITY!!! HAHA Guess he was the latter!! :P

I personally think you learn a lot about someone by talking about sex... and think it's an important part of the 'weeding out process' to see if you will be sexually compatible!! Unfortunately for you... you found out the hard (and gross) way that you two were NOT sexually compatible!!

It is certainly a delicate balancing act... how much or little to talk about sex when getting to know someone!! ~.O
 Robert803
Msg: 44
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/5/2012 11:25:33 PM
if women were more serious about being in relationships, then yes, more men would also be seeking out relationships. as it is though, alot of women nowdays are just as bad, if not worse then alot of guys. remember, it takes two to tango. you'd be surprised how many profiles I've read on here where women have "not seeking any type of relationship or commitment" or "just looking for friends". to a guy that says "hello! quick, easy, meaningless sex here! step right up!" then the girl gets mad that the guy took it that way.lol do women HONESTLY want us to believe that they are on here looking for friends because they can't make friends in the real world? when I see a profile of a woman that is "looking for friends" or "isn't seeking a relationship" on a dating site I think 1) she's a gold digger looking for a free ride for awhile. 2) she's a professional dater and goes out with 5 different guys in a week 3) she's secretly on here looking for sex but doesn't want to come off as a s**t. for every girl on here that is looking for a relationship, there are 5 profiles of women that aren't. if you want to change the type of fish you are catching, use a different lure.
 Flatt
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 2:21:44 AM
There is something missing here...the rest of the date!

As someone else said, where did you meet? Did you have food or drink and sit chatting for a while whilst he worked his way closer? (if so was the topic of sex or attraction brought up)...or did he set eyes on you and then immediately start dry humping the air?

Just curious 0.o
 jmark4
Msg: 46
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 2:22:21 AM
wolf in sheeps clothing like lots of men. looking for sex
 PaminSD
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:08:18 AM
There was no rest of the date. I left! Yes, we met in public, but it was a park - I guess not public enough. Next time it will be a restaurant or a mall!

He did not set eyes on me and start dry humping. It took about 20 minutes for that to happen. LOL. Nope, the topic of sex or attraction was not brought up. Just the usual chit chat, and then WHAM!

And yes, I was cornered when he tried to kiss me. Not a good situation, so I got the hell out of there.

And then to top it off, first text with a guy today and he starts asking me about sex because it has been 10 months for him since he had sex! This was even from a guy on a different paying site! It took about 5 texts before he started asking for sex! Jeez! I guess paying sites are no better than free ones!
 Chrisdan57
Msg: 48
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:40:18 AM
Hey it could have been worse..at least he kept it in his pants.
 SingleInArlington
Msg: 49
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:03:36 AM
@Angelsbigheart - I agree with much of your comments. I will talk about sex and as you say it does say alot about a person. It is a "delicate balancing act" so it might be something I bring up on the first conversation or it could be a few down the road. Just depends on each individual and the clues I'm picking up on. Its important at least to me to see about compatability. If I have sexual urge several times a week and she has an urge once a month, thats just not going to work out. I would rather find out if this will be a romantic relationship or a possible friend relationship.
 optimismfirst
Msg: 50
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 10:31:23 AM
lol take it this way... he found you really attractive!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Bad first meet....UGH