Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Bad first meet....UGH      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SingleInArlington
Msg: 49
Bad first meet....UGHPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
@Angelsbigheart - I agree with much of your comments. I will talk about sex and as you say it does say alot about a person. It is a "delicate balancing act" so it might be something I bring up on the first conversation or it could be a few down the road. Just depends on each individual and the clues I'm picking up on. Its important at least to me to see about compatability. If I have sexual urge several times a week and she has an urge once a month, thats just not going to work out. I would rather find out if this will be a romantic relationship or a possible friend relationship.
 optimismfirst
Msg: 50
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 10:31:23 AM
lol take it this way... he found you really attractive!
 TraveliciousGuy
Msg: 51
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 11:49:45 AM

That's when the false teeth extend out of the mouth like "Aliens"

Apparently he heard that "Earth Girls Are Easy." (movie)
 Lolita43
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 4:25:36 PM
I hate it when men think some of women are on this site 'cause they think were hard up or something. HOLY
I have met 23 different men from here and it was just as bad as what you went thru/.
Anyone tries it again it'll bew bye DUMMY.
Gl
 Lolita43
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 4:26:26 PM
that's tooooo true
 onlydateIF
Msg: 54
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 4:41:37 PM
Wow Pam, what a bummer. Once again when someone has a way innapropriate experience with a date, the peanut gallery races to blame the poster, justify, rationalize, deny deny deny the reality of what you endured. I believe you. There are predators who use internet dating sites. Anyone unaware is automatically naive to their methods and their madness and left in a state of shock. Things one never knew they needed to watch for pre-net dating, one comes to learn. It's soul sucking having one of these encounters. Using the internet for introductions requires a heightened awareness of what is normal acceptable, and not. There are dating gurus who are actually encouraging the shock factor and discouraging social mores. I'm not chicken little, I've just read enough reports like your own and thensome, which is why I absolutely stay grounded in the basics when it comes to dating. I'm in no way suggesting that you didn't do the same. I am sure you went according to what you knew and expected with the experience you did or did not have. I'm glad something even worse didn't happen to you Pam, and that you are ok, though I can imagine this was quite a jolt to your emotions!
 Purpleponies
Msg: 55
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 5:24:38 PM
Ewwwww..disgusting manners to say the least

There is no excuse for this period.. you are not to blame for this. Alot of men seem to think that they have the right to do whatever they want just because they met you online. Its kinda like they think its their own fantasy world.

Maybe men are becoming desensitized
 Fleuron
Msg: 56
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 6:20:49 PM

Well, and he was a LOT older than he was in his pictures too! I mean he stood there right in front of me just rubbing himself, (not jacking off or anything) and just going, oooh....

I was just floored! I was like...you have GOT to be joking!

you could see it bulging, plus he was touching himself there.

Kissing with teeth: Not using your lips at all, moving them out of the way to look like a horse smiling.

Omg…..this thread is hilarious!

Sorry this happened to you OP, but thanks for sharing. You tell it really well.

As for the boner, stroking it is going overboard.

Ya think?

MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 57
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:12:31 PM

As for the boner, stroking it is going overboard.

I dunno. Sometimes you just gotta get that first one out of the way. Clearly your presence had an enlivening effect, OP.
Maybe put a bit in his mouth and ride him into town?
 PaminSD
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 7:22:57 PM
Ya'll are funny! Thank you for your support too! I know its not my fault and the only way to make the situation better was to laugh about it. And I have to make sure to be more careful next time.
 grove_22
Msg: 59
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 9:56:15 PM
I dunno. Sometimes you just gotta get that first one out of the way. Clearly your presence had an enlivening effect, OP.
Maybe put a bit in his mouth and ride him into town?

He wouldn't need to stroke it. If a woman liked him and she thought he was hard, she would probably be turned on. She might begin to stroke it for herself. LOL.
 lovelyladyonsite
Msg: 60
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/6/2012 10:02:16 PM
Now you scared me half to death. I have my first meet and greet from my brand new venture into internet dating. Meeting in a very public place but from what I read at these threads I am still scared. I hope I recognize him and he resembles his pictures somewhat. Sorry this happened to you.
 Ravewitme
Msg: 61
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/8/2012 7:56:54 AM
you could see it bulging, plus he was touching himself there.

I'm speechless :0 after having contact for a month ?! goodness me you would think there would be some inclination of what kind of guy you are dealing with...

I had a date last night for which I had built up high expectations. The guy was nothing like I had invisaged.

But nothing like your experience.....If this ever happens to me the guy would have trouble getting a 'boner' ever again after my knee had made contact with it
 SingleInArlington
Msg: 62
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/8/2012 8:53:16 AM
"If this ever happens to me the guy would have trouble getting a 'boner' ever again after my knee had made contact with it " OUCH I think I'm getting sick just thinking about that lol
 icallbs
Msg: 63
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/8/2012 9:32:54 AM
Muted... Not having yet had my daily allotment of caffeine (LOL), this struck me as incredibly funny...

Maybe put a bit in his mouth

...especially since I did some creative reading and originally saw it as "her mouth". But, after my double take, I quickly got the point, and still chuckled. But, my original reading was funnier.

OP, and others who are fearing their next IRL date with someone they've met on-line. Don't be afraid. Just know that you don't know really what you're getting until you do meet in real life. It's a waste of energy to build up a lot of expectations before a first meet. As many posters have noted, people are often quite different than both their picture and their profile here. That's just life. This is a very flat medium, and most people write only a little on their profiles. Even talking on the phone sometimes just doesn't give you the flavor of how the person will be in real life. Meet, meet, meet. There is no substitute.
 cookies1972
Msg: 64
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/8/2012 1:02:41 PM
There are just some men on here that want sex even though their profile may say long term relationship or dating. that may be their idea of dating...seeing how many they can get with!
 prettyandcurvy
Msg: 65
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/14/2012 7:31:52 PM
Re: Posted By: Robert803 on 4/6/2012 233 AM

How judgemental.

Actually there are people living in areas where they didn't grow up and so come to sites like this to meet people as acquaintances and maybe friends. It has absolutely nothing to do with sex, gold digging or professional dating.
 Tristle
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/14/2012 8:42:21 PM
this is pretty funny.
 twohourbreaks
Msg: 67
Bad first meet....UGH
Posted: 4/14/2012 9:32:31 PM
lol hilarious.....and quite gross.