Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some women back away from fingers?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Crayola
Msg: 26
Why do some women back away from fingers?Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

Personally, I think fingers work better than "Big Jim and the Twins." They move independently with a LOT more dexterity to hit the right spots. My favorite is the thumb on my clit and a couple of fingers working inside

I like the tongue on the clit, and the fingers on the "G" . Let's go downtown!
 Alwayzsmilin
Msg: 27
Why do some women back away from fingers?
Posted: 7/26/2005 8:13:21 PM
JentleJiantJim,

I take it you've had some women do this? Didn't know they existed! I've never heard of a woman backing away from some good old manual stimulation.
 Denise717
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/26/2005 9:37:27 PM
lmao reading some of these posts and laughing my ass off..some of you people are too damn much lol........love it
 LTSTalk
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/26/2005 10:05:58 PM
you think so huh?
 LTSTalk
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/26/2005 10:06:42 PM
Because nails hurt.
 gabbyT
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/26/2005 10:09:32 PM
I personally like their tongue not their fingers LOL
 FrancoisC
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/26/2005 11:28:38 PM
I must confess, when I was young I had an older woman spend a lot time showing me how it should be done. Of course that doesn't make me an expert, but I am capable of getting the message when I'm doing it wrong and will listen or watch until I get it right. I'll also confess, I rather like that too. Regards Francois
 reynado
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/26/2005 11:35:27 PM
won't back away if he knows what he's doing or listens to feedback, but i too have met a few of the horrendously rough types- not good.
 passionfly
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2005 12:24:08 AM
well that depends, if your Little Boy Blue and sticking in your thumb like your trying to find a plum....LOL
 Suzzanne
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/27/2005 3:06:41 AM
I can remember saying so many times: "When will they ever learn?" Sincerely Suzzanne
 JentleJiantJim
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2005 4:01:13 AM
IT'S NOT ABOUT BEING UNCLEAN OR UNCLIPPED. It's also NOT about being too rough once we get going. I'm talking about reaching down, and having them push the hand away, opting to get straight to the 'dirty deed'.

Please help, as I need a little more insight than 'having dirty/long fingernails' guys and gals. This has been piquing my curiosity for quite some time.

Thanks again!
 Pandy
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2005 6:07:50 AM
Remember that different women have very different responses, so even though you might have been told by one woman that you have awesome hands , etc.....it might be just TOOO much for another woman. If she's backing away, it's a good clue for you to stop what you're doing and try something else....It probably DOESN"T mean that she doesn't like manual stimulation, just that you are not doing it in a way that's pleasing for her.

The vaginal skin right at the opening can be sensitive for some....if you are stretching or pulling there without lube it can burn. If you are talking about clitoral stimulation, for most women going STRAIGHT for the clitoris is not a good thing....it's just too sensitive. Start with the area around the clitoris first until it gets heated, THEN go for the bullseye.
 Blondeambition
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/27/2005 6:10:09 AM
when some men are trying to dig for the lost gold of the Yukon.....thats not right.......lol
 7times
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/27/2005 6:13:36 AM
lmao
 ElayneTrakand
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2005 6:39:13 AM
Well every woman is different... Some may feel self conscious of a man actually feeling down there with his hand... However, it really doesn't make sense to me, personally, if she would rather have sex right away instead of a little finger foreplay... That is odd... but as I said before, every woman is different and not always into the same things, sexually...
 singlemum18fuk
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/27/2005 6:42:02 AM
i love this, not too many fingers tho, but real nice to have a guy slide two fingers into me, feels great aslong as they know what theyre doing
 philrook
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2005 6:54:20 AM

slide two fingers into me
... that is so sexy. LOL
 ky_angel
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/27/2005 8:04:56 AM
I was married to a mechanic..lmao The man didnt have a gentle bone in his body.He would sometimes tear me in places.Sooo i kinda tried to skip it.going down on me NOT A PROBLEM.But even after talking to him he still hurt alot.1 more thing , If a person is really ready It may set it off too early.So thats another good reason IF she wants it to last.
 tiffi78
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/27/2005 8:24:53 AM
all jokes aside....sometimes i opt to skip the foreplay as well. i have days where i just NEED to feel my lover inside of me that second. to feel that connection.
 passionfly
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2005 8:26:56 AM
^^^ but the good news is you were probably torqued to the proper calibration! LOL
 Kelt
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/27/2005 8:28:05 AM
I personally enjoy fingers inside a woman. You can feel so much more with your fingers inside, feel every motion of her body, her hips, every breath she takes and feel how she quivers and shakes. How she expands and contracts inside and roll your fingers around to feel every bit of her.

Its very erotic and sensual especially if you do it while you give her oral. Making a woman reach orgasm this way is intense.
 trshgll
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/27/2005 8:37:24 AM
Gotta love them fingers.
 JAMISON
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/27/2005 8:37:44 AM
Me personally I dont think I could go without putting my fingers into her. I love getting her worked up by slowly taking my fingers and exploring around a little then slowly enter into her.Followed up by slow and steady in & out motions.Followed up by a little tongue action.And well we all know where it goes from there.SO for a woman who does not like the fingers inher I ask why as well?
 reynado
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/27/2005 10:12:13 AM
AH- new important clue from the OP!

they seem to want to skip it and get straight to it????

i have used this response in utter frustration with a few lovers who repeatedly ignored my feedback that the `problem' was i cannot get as aroused as quickly as he can. if they again dive in with immediate, intense and rough `stimuation', AND i have just burned out on saying the same thing for the 100th time, i just want to get it over with.

for me anyway, foreplay is a necessary and very enjoyable part of the whole thing, but it too needs to be seen as a bit of a `process'. a LOT of men make sudden quick grabs for very sensitive body parts.

i do not know if that is what is going on, but i suggest a frank discussion about your approach, in particular speed and degree of roughness, with your partner. there are some women who hate some particular form of foreplay, but if this has been your experience from numerous women, i'd say some direct feedback from a woman you have been with is in order.

peace
r
 RitzNB
Msg: 50
Posted: 7/27/2005 1:33:37 PM
@ JentleJiantJim
I can only think of two reasons why some women don't enjoy fingers down there. One is if the guy has long fingernails. The other is if the man is too rough when he inserts them or continues playing down there. I prefer having one finger inserted over two. It's a matter of personal preference. If a man is gentle that's even better. Some men have perfected the art of oral sex but have yet to master the use of their fingers down there. lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some women back away from fingers?