Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some women back away from fingers?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OneCoolChick
Msg: 76
Why do some women back away from fingers?Page 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
WAIT! Something i can finally shed some light on....

I'm one of those women who don't cum from (vaginal) penetration... I only cum from clit stim.... and I can't even cum from clit stim IF there is something inside me, including fingers (unless it's intense stim, like from a vibe)...

SOOOOOOOO.....

I like fingers at first, but when it comes down to making me cum, you need to remove your fingers from my p*ssy (anal stim with fingers is alright, helps me cum... not hinders like vaginal stim) and just concentrate on the clit. And when I've had enough of the fingers, I'll push on your arm with my foot if you don't take them out yourself.

My $0.02... but that's just what makes me cum.
 WildOrchid68
Msg: 77
Why do some women back away from fingers?
Posted: 10/17/2005 9:49:58 AM
Not quite sure why.. all I know is I never back away from anythiing...lol When a guy fingers me.. I push myself closer into him... allowing his fingers to go deeper inside... and I start grinding.. rotating my pelvis ~ which usually leads him to remove his fingers.. and replace it with something much more impressive.. and satisfying! hehe
 ~Dangerous Liaison~
Msg: 78
Posted: 10/17/2005 10:29:21 AM
What girls have you been getting with? I love finger foreplay...its super hot...plus it is an easy transition from fingers to tongue...if you do it right, i dont even need all of you inside of me, its great when i guy knows what hes doing.
 scylla
Msg: 79
Posted: 10/17/2005 10:33:56 AM
a lot of the time fingers are better than cock
 amust2c
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2005 11:09:49 AM
clean, groomed nails are a turn on. But to each his own..........
 smoochiegal
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2005 11:42:36 AM
well I have a cpl of answers number one I get put off if a guy has dirty nails or even bites them and number 2 some guys who think theyre amazing at fingering try and work u like a glove puppet and it really annoys me lolalso could be the woman is sensitiva and doesn't masturbate a lot or that a guy is doing it wrong and she is too wmbarrased to tell him who knows :)
 BobYakra
Msg: 82
Posted: 10/17/2005 12:12:02 PM

peoples hands carry alot of germs and bacterias,they also hide very well underneath the nails,some woman might be conscious about that...

I dated a girl once that told me not to use my fingers on her when we first started having sex. She used this explanation.
 Test_Pilot
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2005 12:26:41 PM
If she shys away then you aren't doing it right. For her. Some like it hard and rough, some like it soft and gentle. You have to figure it out. Sometimes they want it fast... sometimes it's just timing... damn... I am confused already. LOL
 no games here
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2005 12:28:08 AM
LOVE the fingers. I like fingers more than oral. If the fingering is good, I don't care if I get the real thing. I've dated guitarists before. They have all been good with their fingers. To bad you are so far away, I could use a good guitarist about now. And I see that you have said that your nails are short, and clean. How about your fingers themselves, are they rough and dry? You might want to invest in moisturizer for smooth hands. I don't like rough skin on my sensitive areas! even with short fingernails, her very soft, sensitive skin can get caught between your finger and the nail, that can hurt as badly as being cut by the nail.

How come there are so many interesting guys living in Canada? Where are all the interesting guys hiding in Kansas?
 CC379
Msg: 85
Posted: 10/23/2005 5:48:41 AM
shallow women maybe, how long r your fingers
 regularcw
Msg: 86
Posted: 10/23/2005 7:28:01 AM

..be easy...ya ain't drilling for oil!

Actually I am. I know how to be easy with the fingers, but I'm usually checking to see if she's lubricated enough. Niether of us want Mr. one eye diving into an empty pool.
 M_Thoma_58
Msg: 87
Posted: 10/23/2005 8:11:16 AM
I would like to say that I think it could be the age of the woman and if she has learned to enjoy foreplay, or maybe been shown how to enjoy foreplay. I use to want to skip the fingering and get to just ****ing. Thank God I have come out of living in that world.
I do know some women will give a guy sex because she just wants the affection and a guy will give affection to get the sex. So sometimes if a girl in her teens has just been shown buy the boys, this it makes her learn that it goes kissing then ****ing. She got what she wanted and so did he, so they think.
I wish when we were young we could all teach each other the art of foreplay before we ever learn to ****. But for a girl if she does just the foreplay she gets labeled as a prick tease and a slut. I guy gets labeled as nothing but horny.
So the problem isn't with you I would think, it's probably some mind game the girl is playing with herself. She has to learn how damn wonderful it can all be if she lets herself relax. I had to learn this myself.
Now I am the slut I always wanted to be. LOL
 sugar_mama
Msg: 88
Posted: 10/25/2005 8:25:10 PM
some women are prone to infection so they dont want the chance of germs as well some women have sensitive clitoris's and its just to painful
 klasno
Msg: 89
Posted: 10/25/2005 8:33:02 PM
maybe just maybe.they think you fixing to shove your fist in it.
opps,different forum.
 walltrip15
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2006 10:30:28 AM
I LOVE to go down on woman!!! Finger are a great tool to use.. If a person know how to use them in the right way... The better it will turn out for you!!
 minervaxxx
Msg: 91
Posted: 3/18/2006 10:45:43 AM
Wow. Didn't even know that existed. Fingers can be better than anything else! Bring 'em here, boys!
 wildgirl_5
Msg: 92
Posted: 3/18/2006 10:49:36 AM
well could be cus of inexperienced and don't know how to react to a good feeling if it were to happen
 pinfield79
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2006 8:06:56 PM
You could just be looking in the wrong part of kansas for interesting guys. I'm not sure why some women do not like to be fingered, but two of the coolest experiences I have had involved my fingers and the girls having 10 min orgasms but, on the downside they both wanted to get serious way too fast, so being skilled with the fingers can ruin a good thing.
 LaughsAlot43
Msg: 94
Posted: 5/28/2006 10:01:40 PM
My vote goes with the person who said dry hands might be the problem. My ex had lovely technique but he not only chewed his nails but his fingers as well. I just couldn't stand having his dry, scabby hands on me. Completely gross. He didn't see the problem.

Had a lover of late who I would happily attach permanently to my life to have his hands on me. lol. I intend to take the time to teach my next love(r) how to please me this way. Nothing better than slow, wonderful play for both of you.

Man, I love being over 40 and clear about what I want. :-) If your lovers don't have alot of experience or just alot of bad ones, then they don't know what pleasure they're missing. Once they trust you to listen to them, I'm guessing they'll be more open to exploring things you like.

And thanks in advance for all volunteers for the love(r) position ;-) but I'm waiting for passion of the mind and heart to match physical passion before jumping in again. ;-)

Integrity
 sexymuma1
Msg: 95
Posted: 5/28/2006 10:25:31 PM
And where have you been my whole life....I love, love, love a man's fingers inside me!! I am finding that I have to beg a man to do this??? Help me figure that one out!!
Even when the guy has rough construction hands....omg....heavenly, and if a man did that to me while we were out somewhere, (as one of the other posts said)....wow.
I found out a different way to orgasm when an ex-boyfriend found my g-spot....get on your rain gear, showers in the forecast....lol
I grab a hold of his hand to keep him doing whatever it is he's doing so well, the problem is finding a guy to keep going for as long as I need.....mental note *find someone with strong fingers and forearms.
Sorry to not have answered your question for you, I guess it's just different strokes for different folks.
But this chicky is always game!
 legacy444
Msg: 96
Posted: 5/28/2006 11:17:32 PM
I see two main lines of thought here.
First, maybe the guy is too rough
second maybe his hands aren't soft, pink and clean.

I'm a mechanic, a fabricator and a weldor so I could easily fall into category B. My hands are always rough, cut and burned. If I've been machining stainless they'll also be full of tiny metal splinters. No matter how short my nails are cut it's hard to get them clean. So for a guy like me it's some significant work to get said fingers in good enough shape for action like that. I can only imagine what a stainless splinter would feel like down there!

Putting on rubber gloves just seems odd to me. Comments ladies?

At least the tongue works well.
 alice0120
Msg: 97
Posted: 5/29/2006 12:57:57 AM
legacy444 rough hands are hot but i don't need sanding definantely compensate with your tongue
 andimwritingstuff
Msg: 98
Posted: 5/29/2006 3:53:13 AM
I read a few different explanations and a few more questions in this thread, here are my thoughts:

If your fingers are not extremely rough, play away but please wet them first! (tongue works nicely, mine or yours )

If your hands are very rough, I have no problem if a guy needs to use gloves, I used to be a mechanic myself I understand how rough hands can get.

My last point is, if you don't know your lover well yet, start gently with your hands and ask her if it feels good, if all you get are moans and panting instead of words....you are doing a great job!
 mustangsally1273
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2006 4:27:40 AM
I totatlly agree with ANDIMWRITING...and also used to apprentice as a mechanic, so you can have rough hands, but there are many ways with fixing that!

But usually it's that or oral that only causes certain type of orgasm, penetration is sometimes a totally different kind....ask! Most are willing to tell, especially when in the heat of the moment and wanting to climax, just like you!
 flik66
Msg: 100
Posted: 5/29/2006 4:45:38 AM
......Needs Some loving right now.... Argh... lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some women back away from fingers?