Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some women back away from fingers?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rainskiss
Msg: 101
Why do some women back away from fingers?Page 5 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Could be they just don't like the senation, most men don't realize that most woman don't reach climax from pentration, though some can and do, for most women its clit stimulation that gets us off. A woman could have a retroverted uterus (tipped) which can be uncomforable, or Fingers to me can be very enjoyable, but to me it seems most, not all but in my case most men assume anything that goes in there should work no matter what, simply not the case here. I will let the guy do this thang down there and if its not working for me, I will try showing him, if hes still not getting it then I simply move his hand away, if hes not doing anything for me sexually im not gonna sit there and let him root around and make me sore. You would be surprised the men who use the same skills and techniques on every woman, instead of exploreing her slowly to find out what spots are special to here, how much pressure she likes, does she like a light touch or does she like it a bit harder, are her nibbles sensitave, or does she like them pinched hard, licked or sucked hard, does she like you playing with her G spot or grinding more, does she like one finger, 2 or a fist.
 sungirl82
Msg: 102
Why do some women back away from fingers?
Posted: 5/29/2006 6:32:59 AM
Honestly, sometimes it's not the most pleasant thing. I've had some men use their fingers with me and it hurt more than it was pleasurable. Other guys were able to give me nothing but pleasure. Maybe she's had a man before and he didn't quite do it right and it hurt.
 talentedjaime
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/16/2006 6:33:59 AM
some men have rough hand s and scratch the hell out of a woman....or sometimes they try to stick as many as they can in and that hurts...or sometimes when they finger a woman they do some weird thing where it feels like their insides are being dug out....so that may be why some women dont like it....lol
 roxygemini
Msg: 104
Posted: 8/16/2006 6:52:05 AM
Maybe they would prefer it if you made a fist.
 Leeanne
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2006 7:33:27 AM
WTF - not wanting the five finger foreplay?!?!?!
Ok well if he was replacing it with tounge then fine, but otherwise bring it on!!!
 Bellatrix
Msg: 106
Posted: 8/16/2006 8:00:16 AM
I'm not a fan of it but that's cause the majority of men I have been with didn't know what they were doing and hurt me. They assume that cause their fingers are smaller then their**** they can shove 3(or more) of them in there...most often dry. Or finger bang you like a jackhammer and end up ramming your cervix 99% of the time(can you say OUCH!). Or try to manipulate your g-spot so hard that you are pretty sure it's going to come out of your mouth. Or rub your clit so hard and vigorously that you can't feel it for a week afterwards. A lot of guys treat their**** pretty roughly so the concept of a light touch=pleasure is lost on them. Sadly a lot of women don't voice their displeasure in what they are doing so they have no idea they are doing anything wrong, and, when someone does say something the man is dumbfounded cause "Well none of my other girlfriends have complained?". Men my advice is start out slow and gentle and if the woman wants it harder/faster she'll tell you and if she is to shy to at least you know you aren't hurting her. I would rather get no pleasure out of it then pain...But then again I have no problems asking for what I want, or don't want in this case!
 addictable
Msg: 107
Posted: 8/16/2006 9:05:47 AM
ya, have you seen some guys fingers!! some peoples jobs ie)mechanics etc give them perma-dirty hands....not particularily something i'd want in me, but thanks for coming out
 justneedsomefun
Msg: 108
Posted: 8/16/2006 10:24:05 AM
The only time I like it when a finger or 2 is used is when the guy is using his tongue at the same time
 surgeon_of_perversion
Msg: 109
Posted: 8/16/2006 10:32:21 AM
Were your nails cut properly? Maybe you were scratchin the snatch.
 fivecats8
Msg: 110
Posted: 8/16/2006 10:33:42 AM
Hmmm thats weird are you way more forceful with your fingers???
Tell they it is just like KFC finger licking good
 knytesprite
Msg: 111
Posted: 8/16/2006 11:11:25 AM
personally I like a little fingering..lol BUT I have indeed pulled a few guys away from me...whatever they were doing hurt me...and I've had a couple whose nails were definately too long...
Some women are truely more sensitive there than others...
Some women are indeed worried about getting infections..and no it doesnt matter how clean your particular hands and fingers are..lol they will still worry!
some women just arent comfortable with the fingering thing...just as some women dont like a man going down on them...its all a matter of preference!
 getinmyarms
Msg: 112
Posted: 8/16/2006 1:57:47 PM
You asked for enlightenment, from the ladies, but, as a man, may I offer this?
Women are totally willing to teach their lover, though the man has to listen. Listening takes with your eyes, ears, and body.
Listen to her breathing, does she say "o yes" or squirm pleasurably? or dies she pull away to ease the pressure, or pull your hand (or mouth) away from her?
Is she smiling or expressing joy, enjoyment?
does she hold you more tightly, or pull your mouth into her in enjoyment?

Start out so softly , listen to her, she will inform you one way or the other. so softly that even you might not know if she even feels your touch, but, soft is more intense.
the second you get a positive physical response, don’t change what you are doing (me, I get all excited and forget and go back three steps and come forward again, till she is pleased. Its about her pleasure, not mine (at that point) so, remember, a woman’s body is like a musical instrument, to be studied, and practiced with attention to the art of her orgasm, which, my friend, is her gift to you.
 goddess1972
Msg: 113
Posted: 8/16/2006 2:05:06 PM
No idea why women dont like it cant beat a good bit fingering during foreplay. then again i guess it could also depend where u were trying to put the finger.
 angelleys
Msg: 114
Posted: 8/16/2006 3:37:13 PM
Fingers work oh so much magic..I'd never stop a guy from using his fingers that would be like stopping an impending orgasm...and that is just wrong.

if the chick has issues with cleanliness....lead em to the bathroom and wash his hands for him...sheesh
 LaReina63
Msg: 115
Posted: 8/16/2006 3:40:43 PM
Silly heiffas! Don't know a good thing when it's right there in front of em! Hell... as long as it ain't a hook.. bring em on!!!!
 moaning momma
Msg: 116
Posted: 8/16/2006 3:54:52 PM
Hmmm fingers are my favorite cant go too deep and can be as fast and as thick as you want it ,just add more or take some away ,perfect for slippery fun lol
Op maybe these girls are just too horny for finger play and want c**k NOW ,makes you wonder what you do to get them like that ????
 hombre mercialigo
Msg: 117
Posted: 8/16/2006 3:55:59 PM
learn how to curl the finger and make 'em squirt!
you wont be able to get ride of 'em! go slow to start and maybe get it alittle wet first.
cut the nails! ye'hawwww
 Red~Fire
Msg: 118
Posted: 8/16/2006 4:40:27 PM
Some women back away because they haven't done it to themselves to know where and where it does not feel good. You have to know your own body in order to communicate to your partner what works and gets you off.

Some guys are also very aggressive and think that they are digging for frikkin gold or something too... TAKE IT EASY! Haha.
~RED~
 Crashmaster
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2006 5:39:41 PM
On the subject of 'perma-dirty' hands;

If it's not coming off from being scrubbed with 'Nitro-Gold' hand cleaner it ain't coming off inside you. He|_|_ two hours in the pool don't have any effect.
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 120
Posted: 8/26/2006 7:12:41 PM
Simple:

Most men don't know how to use them

Most guys just dig for gold or ram em home.....wrong wrong wrong.
Finger banging is fine once your sufficiently aroused. Use them more for clitoral stimulation first, work your way up.

My preference anyway.
 FitnessBunny
Msg: 121
Posted: 8/26/2006 7:16:42 PM
Yeah some of you men are clueless as to what to do up there with your fingers.
Some of you need to keep your nails trimmed better. Nice clean hands are a must.
Start out gentle and read her body for signs!!
 brokenpiano
Msg: 122
Posted: 8/26/2006 7:36:53 PM
Well, unless you try to put in the whole four fingers and thumb...I dunno. Perhaps just one. One's good, very good...but two, three??? That's just too much, at least for me. But I can't speak for every girl, of course. Maybe she just want's intercourse? Maybe it's just not her thing. Maybe if you are doing it while giving her oral sex, it's just distracting her. I dunno.
 scorpiojenjen
Msg: 123
Posted: 8/28/2006 1:34:47 AM
Some men don't know what they are doing with their fingers and hurt us. <----quote

I so agree, also long nails YUK, smoker fingers YUK, Rough hands
(not talking construstion rough) but careless.....lol makes me cringle sometimes & i usually say "BE CAREFUL" first lololol
 Wild Heart
Msg: 124
Posted: 8/28/2006 4:02:05 AM
This may have stemmed from the conversation that men don't go down enough on their women so they avoid using their hands? Then again, some people find going down more intimate than manual. There is also the misconception that oral sex is safe sex, so again people will tend to go for it since they have to use a condom? When a man is going down on a woman, he cannot really watch a woman, when fingering, one can watch and have your faces quite close which can be intimate also - some women cannot let go when someone is watching them so closely? Just some ideas, not sure if they hold water!

Personally, I think a varied menu is the way to go.

And using fingers does not mean sticking ones fingers in and out - it means g-spot and clitoral stimulation.
 weena
Msg: 125
Posted: 8/28/2006 4:53:57 AM
that's an easy one - men are usually too rough and don't know how to use them in the first place.
last guy I was with - in an effort to hit my g-spot was scraping his finger inside of me and being rough with my clit. Not a pleasant sensation.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why do some women back away from fingers?