Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Why do women go nuts for guys on motorcycles?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Synn
Msg: 76
Why do women go nuts for guys on motorcycles?Page 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Welllllll ...This seems like a Weird POST.....I love Bikes All Sorts of them .....Yes I love Harley's But I have been riding since i was 13 or so....So its Not a MidLife Crisis For me....Its the Nerdy Office Geek or Bald Bad TuPea Ugly A$$ Business Types That also Drive Porsche's Mercedes...Lambo's and ferrari's That Believe These Toys will Get them LAID !!!!! meanWhile its the Money they Spend on the HIGH Maintenance Women That Gets them there ....Keeping them Once the Money is gone is a different THING !!!!!!!!!!

Jap Bikes are kewl toooooo ......Fasttttttttt........The 1998 - 99 GSX1300R Suzuki Hayabusa, without engine modification, consistently produced top speeds in excess of 185 mph. Cycle World Magazine clocked one of their unmodified test bikes on a race track with a professional rider, at 194 mph.
“It wasn’t unusual for guys who put on a pipe and changed the mapping (on their engine controllers) to get them beyond 200 miles an hour,” said Cycle World’s Catterson. “The Hayabusa IS the world’s fastest production motorcycle, and with the manufacturers” self-imposed cap on top speeds, I don’t see anything coming down the road that will dethrone it.”
And if you DO see a motorcycle coming down the road fast enough to dethrone the Hayabusa—it will probably disappear over the horizon before you have a chance to read the nameplate. rpm

But Custom Harley's Lookkkkkkk So Sweet .........If your pockets are deep enough ???

I don't even Want to Meet Women While Riding....Or Driving My Vette.....They are for Me...If She wants to go Fast ..She can Buy her own and Ride with me .....
 Belly Drummer Girl
Msg: 77
Why do women go nuts for guys on motorcycles?
Posted: 8/29/2005 9:32:03 PM
Because I have wanted my own motorcycle since I was 16. Bikes are simply sexy and represent freedom to me but I would never date someone just because they had one. I don't even care of a guy has a car, less alone a motorcycle. LOL.
 bikermama92111
Msg: 78
Posted: 11/30/2005 8:05:33 PM
I for 1 see that the men ( guys) are very sexy and its a female thing
 Polly_G
Msg: 79
Posted: 11/30/2005 8:51:29 PM
Hmm I don't go nuts for guys on motorcycles. I grew up around them and drove them a lot myself as a kid though so maybe that's why.
 JJBoy
Msg: 80
Posted: 11/30/2005 11:48:11 PM
Why do women like riding horses for? because theyre are rubbing their clits on the horse and get aroused, same as the good ole´ iron horse, the motorcycle vibrates, so when they are on one they have 1/2 a tonne between their legs vibrating, and its also an image thing as well!!!!!!!!
The bike represents domineering,strong,fun,recklessness and living life on the edge etc.etc.etc. all the things women idolise in a man is what the bike represents!!!!!!!!
 sammysalt
Msg: 81
Posted: 12/1/2005 12:18:06 AM
I don't like them, and I don't want to ride on them. I had seen what people look like when they crash, are get hit. That will make a person think twice, atleast me.
 tjrogelio
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2005 7:00:56 AM
I don't own a car. I love the feeling of freedom I get from riding my motorcycle. I live in Mexico, but work in California. I can cross the border in five minutes instead of the, sometimes, two hours spent when driving a car, so it is very practical for me to use for my commute. And, someday, I hope to do extensive international travel on my bike. I didn't get it, at all, to attract women, but if it happens.....great!
Also, with over 40,000 people dying in cars in America alone every year (and I'm sure never a pretty sight), shouldn't the same be said of the dangers of driving or riding in a car?
 Polly_G
Msg: 83
Posted: 12/1/2005 2:08:52 PM
I didn't know my dirtbike reminded me of a man....I just thought I liked flying over the hills on it.
 livewirehere
Msg: 84
Posted: 12/1/2005 2:14:36 PM
Good, good, good vibrations~~
 racontour
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2005 3:41:11 PM
For some girls, it is a novelty.
For other girls, they look at a guy with a motorcycle as an element of danger.
One need not be a Hell's Angel or a Marlon Brando. Some biker dudes are decent men
who just love these machines. The women that ride with them see it as a small adventure.

One thing i keep noticing, a man even with with beastie feature, but owns a motorcycle does get the chicks. If he rides a crotch rocket he does get seen with the Britney Spear look a likes.

When i get my Harley Davidson Sportster...I will have it eqipped with a SOLO saddle.
Its not that i am a loner,...but I want to hit the tight turns of a road course.
If only someone could recreate the NuhrBuhrgring Germany race track here in the states.

Women who DRIVE motorcycles are cool!
 hoopdwalawala
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2005 10:16:39 PM
Gee, I give up...I just ride my own!!!
 Harlee
Msg: 87
Posted: 1/6/2006 12:40:36 AM
I been riding street bikes for 35 yrs. everything from Triumphs (Daytona,Tiger, Bonneville) Hondas (cb750) Kawisaki (for racing zr1100) Harleys,(Sporty's,Shovels,Evo,and T/C)..And the one thing I know now is it didn't matter what kind of bike I rode,the lady's just seemed to gravitate towards me..Guess it was just me..lol... or gravity.Seriously I think it's all about the danger...I liked being the guy your Mom warned you about,and I never had to worry about meeting her parents..And she got the thrill of her life, in more ways the one..
 cat877
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/31/2006 12:53:57 PM
I actually ride my own bike. I don't need yours to turn me on lol
 jaxtuff
Msg: 89
Posted: 7/31/2006 1:37:14 PM
Bikes are a blast. period.
 feliss3366
Msg: 90
Posted: 8/19/2006 3:37:18 PM
Only if a vib rider is installed....LOL
 feliss3366
Msg: 91
Posted: 8/19/2006 3:40:42 PM
I love the speed and like riding from behind holding my man here and there
 shyrogue
Msg: 92
Posted: 8/19/2006 5:08:19 PM
Where are these women????
 Little Miss Philosopher
Msg: 93
Posted: 8/20/2006 5:44:41 AM
They do? I guess I never went through that phase.

I don't like motorcycles I think they're a license to die quicker. I also don't respect people who excell the speed limit with a passenger in the car. It's the most degrading thing you can do to someone.

'You mean the world to me, so I'm just going to crank a 160 past this semi'. Piss off lol.
 Inflateablesoulmate
Msg: 94
Posted: 8/22/2006 2:34:57 PM
The way I look at it... its always a status thing... like hotrods.

Shows you have enough money to live comfortably AND support your affliction for expensive toys.
I like riding cuz it gets me outta trouble faster than you can say WTF!?
heh... not to mention out of a womans way:p if that doesnt include 'trouble'.
 rainbowfishh
Msg: 95
Posted: 8/22/2006 2:41:26 PM
not all women do msg 1...

I personally can't stand em'...

and have no desire to meet one.
 ladyluck555
Msg: 96
Posted: 8/22/2006 10:24:23 PM
Hmmmm.......SO NOT TRUE

Some of us gals can't stand the sound or site of a Harley.......JMO.

I'll take the guy that can ride a horse anyday.
 darkangelofdeath™
Msg: 97
Posted: 8/22/2006 11:02:24 PM
i am more turned off by it. I hate Harleys. I think they are the most abnoxious vehicles on the road.
 Inflateablesoulmate
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/23/2006 8:17:29 AM
lol harleys.. i didnt see anything in the title of this thread mention HD.

Harleys are like ***holes... everyones got one.

To anyone thats ever built their own bike without ever having to go to HD for a PART/motor/crank or anything of the sort?....

I'll have a beer with you anytime.
 Inflateablesoulmate
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/23/2006 10:54:47 AM
I may be needing to start another thread on the topic but i've always wondered about OTHER types like race car drivers, Pilots and and Dorky looking short fat bald accountant types myself... besides the obvious. Money for those of you that couldnt figure out WHAT the obvious was.

I know a little about "real" atheletes, People with the extraordinary coordinational skills to excell at a certain physical sports(golf and basketball excluded) and THey just look healthy, feel good to be around and they have UNREAL charisma without the emotional hangups... Theyre a gravitational center for all walks of life.

But what about those flashy titles I mentioned?

Pro Wrestlers, Cops, People in uniform in general, Movie stars....

Is it people craving that attention? Or is it that feeling of speciality being with someone famous OR just looks kool in his beemer?
In psychology theres a principal pertaining to the earning potential of a mate. Forget the term, dropped outta that class for world religion.
Pheel phree to remind me if ya know what im talking about.
The whole 'american dream' thing.....
The whole kittenkab00dle as it were.

Personally I'd never dissappoint myself like that anymore, by lowering my standards just to find a 'normal' person. Who needs standards anyways?
What are they good for?
You wouldnt BE HERE if you didnt have standards... and there you are, single as myself and looking for ways to express the feeling of thinking I 'need' this place.

Like that prof I bailed on for religion. He's one of those guys that thought he needed a new sportster 883(girls bike) to attract a potential mate, and broke his leg the first week he owned it. Never rode it again...One of my exes bought it 2 yrs later and he was already driving a new MR2.... like that doesnt look like some kind of lack of penis syndrome

Theres part of my point.

Some people just have it, some have to work at it.
WHY?
AND who is andrew Carnegie anyways?
ask yourself that.
And WHY youd be attracted to someone of his personality.
To exploit every weakness humanity experiences, and makes billions at it.
IS that his magnetivity?
or is it just his presentation?
 Lake Erie Treasure
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/23/2006 12:45:58 PM
I don't go nuts for a guy on a motorcycle. To me they are only organ donors. You couldn't get me on a motorcycle again. My friend ended up being paralyzed from the neck down. He would have been better off dead. What kind of life is that, a talking head. Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't have pulled the plug when he asked me to. My fear was going to jail. Otherwise I would have done it in a heartbeat. He suffered 15 years of hell.Greg's claim to fame one of the longest surviving victims of a break of his kind. His head snapped off at the base of the skull. He was so brilliant before the accident. Years ahead of the computer age.Rest in peace my friend Greg -Lorain Ohio. P.s. Greg never got his freebie accident it maimed him the first time. And he wished he was dead for 15 years There is no glamour in motorcycles. The only good thing about them is they create organ donors for those people who are smart enough to stay the hell off them!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Why do women go nuts for guys on motorcycles?