Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > I ate her out, giving her herpes 1 on her private area, now she may s      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tallshyman
Msg: 26
view profile
History
I ate her out, giving her herpes 1 on her private area, now she may sue me. Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

She got herpes suddenly after I ate her out for an hour one night. She wasnt sleeping around, I was her 1st in years...(based on her low sex drive I believe it)

why will a woman with low sex drive want you to eat her out?
 NeedToSucceed
Msg: 27
view profile
History
I ate her out, giving her herpes 1 on her private area, now she may sue me.
Posted: 11/21/2012 12:45:40 PM
For your defense, "hey those were there before I ate her out."
Posted: 11/21/2012 1:52:11 PM
Chicagolandguy52 ...

Wow "U make it entertaining" -- what an ignorant response.

You think so?
I don't.
I stand by my post.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2012 7:45:20 PM
This is an excellent reason, among many reasons, why people should NOT have oral sex and NO oral contact.
Msg: 30
Posted: 11/21/2012 8:29:52 PM

It takes two to tango and if she did not insist on a dental dam, she is at least partially responsible as the oral sex was consentual. Offer to split the medical bills in half and insist that you pay the hospital directly. Then go out and get yourself some dental dams and condoms.

Dental dam? what exactly would be the point of going down on someone and using a dental dam? talk about complete waste of time.
 InnerChange1967
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/21/2012 8:48:42 PM
FIRST OF ALL....I doubt that you gave her herpes! Yes, an Herpes Simplex open virus on the lip (i.e. cold sore) can cause genital herpes. HOWEVER; you must have had a cold sore at the time. She probably already had herpes to begin with and this is just her way of BILKING you out of money!! Tell her to go ahead and sue you---SHE WILL NOT WIN!!

Now; if you have HERPES...the real deal, no occasional cold sores....and you knowingly had unprotected sex--well; she still can't sue ya...she opened her legs without protection, no matter what touched her genitals!!

Good luck.
 InnerChange1967
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/21/2012 8:50:19 PM
GREAT RESPONSE! She probably already had Herpes.
 TastyBBW
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2012 1:50:08 AM

You're lucky that that is all she is asking for.
You've caused her a lifetime of grief, all because of your stupidity.

You dont think she could of passed it on to him? especially with the evidence of her outbreak only being 2 days later and his months later! come on... why does it always seem the man is automaitaclly at fault.. jez
 no_1_bby
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2012 2:24:19 AM

Dental dam? what exactly would be the point of going down on someone and using a dental dam? talk about complete waste of time.

Because some people prefer to practice SAFER sex, and you can prevent the transmission of STIs by using condoms for giving a blow job, dental dams for going down on a woman, and male and female condoms to reduce your risk of contracting or giving an STI to your partner. Yup.. well known practice amongst folk for a number of years.
 2hotcougar
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/22/2012 3:32:25 AM
i wood want to see medical records before i gave her a damn dime and get your own records and do the math
 five-marie
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2012 4:56:42 AM
He hasn't once acted concerned about her giving it to him/hasn't denied having herpes, obviously he knew he had it and had unprotected sex with her. (And how many others?)
I'm disgusted that someone with an STD is so ignorant about how it is spread that they are passing it onto unknowing partners. Sure she should have used protection but it is his responsibility to disclose his STD and make sure protection is used.
STD's and ignorant/uninformed people, now that's scary.
 TastyBBW
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2012 5:59:25 AM
Because some people prefer to practice SAFER sex, and you can prevent the transmission of STIs by using condoms for giving a blow job, dental dams for going down on a woman, and male and female condoms to reduce your risk of contracting or giving an STI to your partner. Yup.. well known practice amongst folk for a number of years.

so im guessing all the guys u have been with r happy to always use all these protections.. hummm

He hasn't once acted concerned about her giving it to him/hasn't denied having herpes, obviously he knew he had it and had unprotected sex with her. (And how many others?)
I'm disgusted that someone with an STD is so ignorant about how it is spread that they are passing it onto unknowing partners. Sure she should have used protection but it is his responsibility to disclose his STD and make sure protection is used.
STD's and ignorant/uninformed people, now that's scary.

he has stated that he didnt have a cold sore for months before or after the encounter.. the virus is only really active during an outbreak.. Fact..
the fact that her outbreak was only 2 days later is more likely to show she already had the virus as the virus takes longer than 2 days to cause an outbreak.. google it..

so when we have intimate encounters with people we must wrap ourselves in clingfilm so no contact diseases are passed, and a mask so no airbourne ones pass now? shouldnt that be in everyday life to? yes u can reduce the risk of disease.. but the only way to guarentee no STI is no sex full stop!
 five-marie
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2012 8:01:11 AM
I still think the decent thing to do, whether in the middle of an outbreak or not, is to disclose your situation. Everyone has the right to make an "informed" decision whether to take a risk or not.
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/22/2012 1:38:28 PM

I know what STI's are but if I'm going to go down on a woman and all I'm going to be tasting is rubber then I might as well stay at home and suck on the end of a pencil. The best thing about being down there is tasting her juices.
Posted: 11/22/2012 1:48:32 PM

You dont think she could of passed it on to him? especially with the evidence of her outbreak only being 2 days later and his months later! come on... why does it always seem the man is automaitaclly at fault.. jez

Because he said ...

She wasnt sleeping around, I was her 1st in years...
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2012 3:18:00 PM
^^^^RIGHT!!!!....I've never slept with a woman who didn't make that claim!...........................................................
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2012 9:35:48 PM

She wasnt sleeping around, I was her 1st in years...

Is actually meaningless as a differential diagnosis of causation for a HSV-II outbreak. The nature of herpes is that something like the first sexual encounter in years, with it's high emotional content, may be sufficient in itself to cause the aforementioned outbreak.

TK

I also object to the characterization of HSV-I as an STD. Herpes Simplex infections of the oral area, eye, or the variety that affects those involved in sports are quite often not associated with sexual contact, but contact of a social nature. Since up to 80% of the US population is seropositive for HSV-I antibodies (vs. ~25% for HSV-II) it is clear that the spread of HSV-I is pretty common. And Easy. -tk
 TastyBBW
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2012 1:24:01 AM

Because he said ...

He did indeed.. but then he also went on to explain the circumstances and how he didnt realise u could pass a coldsore to genetals which shows he is very misunderstanding of the disease! therefore his admission of guilt is not valid!

you think just cos someone goes into a police station and says "yes i murder Charlie, it was all me!" they then go and lock them up without finding out the circumstances?? If the person then said, yes i dreamt they were dead, even tho i was 3000 miles away at the time of the murder it was me as i dreamt it and i have been told dreams can come true!... now come on.. if u going to convict everyone on the admission of guilt, even guilt through lack of understanding, knowledge and from ignorance.. what sort of fair justice system is that!!

a bit of common sense..
Posted: 11/23/2012 1:15:12 PM
Tasty ...

I ate her out, giving her herpes 1 on her private area

He admits he did it.
Others here are giving all kinds if reasons as to why he didn't.
Yet HE says he did.
Is that not enough?
 TastyBBW
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2012 12:14:49 PM
Yes as i said in the last post, he did indeed say it was is fault, but then with what he said after showed he had no idea about the disease.. so people have been pointing out the facts and the facts show he cannot claim to have passed it on..

as said in my last post, if someone confesses to a crime it doesnt automatically make them guilty! The facts and evidence still have to show that person could be guilty, and if the person then states they did the crime on a non educated reason and showing lack of reason as to how it could of been them.. then the confessing will mean nothing
 aussieblues
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2012 9:57:18 PM
A woman made a choice. She is unhappy with the unpredicted outcome arising from this choice. I don't agree that you should be literally paying for her anti-viral meds for the rest of her life.
You have the Herpres virus. You have a responsibility to educate yourself about this as it is potentially sexually transmittable.
 m14shooter
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2012 11:11:25 AM
"She wasnt sleeping around"
Or so she says. I had a woman one time pull the I need money thing saying she was pregnant. and wanted money to get rid of it. I told her I would raise the kid and she said no. I finally agreed but only if I was with her during the procedure, she turned out to be lying.

One of the last women I dated kept calling me another mans name, found out I was one of a few she was dating, dumped her.
 m14shooter
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2012 11:13:32 AM

talk about complete waste of time.

Like getting a massage in a wetsuit.
 m14shooter
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2012 11:15:28 AM
"She wasnt sleeping around"
Or so she says. I had a woman one time pull the I need money thing saying she was pregnant. and wanted money to get rid of it. I told her I would raise the kid and she said no. I finally agreed but only if I was with her during the procedure, she turned out to be lying.

One of the last women I dated kept calling me another mans name, found out I was one of a few she was dating, dumped her.
 suanjega
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/25/2012 4:11:58 PM
2 days??? Herpes can lay dormant for many years. I think ten years or so. Yes, oral can be transfered and yes, just because you are not showing active "signs" of an outbreak doesn't mean that you are not contageous... I don't believe for one second that you gave her this if she was showing signs two days later. Anxiety plays a large part in outbreaks as they are related to the nervous system. Oral herpes/cold sores are linked with high acidic foods such as tomatos and oranges.... I don't know... Sounds a bit wierd to me... Next time... yeah... What you gonna do?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > I ate her out, giving her herpes 1 on her private area, now she may sue me.