Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Gangnam Style      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Reallyboredlad
Msg: 25
Gangnam StylePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Aliens

usually just takes a Quite in your face character + repetitive tune + internet

warning about to into your head and make you remember these.

hey macarena
i would walk 100 miles
Cotton eye joe
is this the way to Amarillo
soulja boy superman
Everyday im shufflin

loads of examples

so we know how to become rich sing repetitive jibberish get in peoples heads.
 BobHaro
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Gangnam Style
Posted: 12/17/2012 3:18:30 AM
I hate it, I will never love it, because it is cheesy rubbish. If people have fun to it, then fine...but if you're going to look stupid then you can do it without me.

Yes I dance and for a 54 year old I'm still pretty good at it... But I would rather slit my own throat than dance to Grrrr Gangnam style...

Staying in my seat until they put something decent on!!!!

Bob.
 darknight48
Msg: 27
Gangnam Style
Posted: 12/17/2012 8:35:13 AM
whoop whoop whoop em gangnam style lol, its internet sheep get ready for theĀ£1 fish song,more crap like 50 shades of grey
 day-trader
Msg: 28
Gangnam Style
Posted: 12/17/2012 9:05:25 AM
Songs stop being cool the moment parents post them on their facebooks.
 Melymorg
Msg: 29
Gangnam Style
Posted: 12/17/2012 1:45:19 PM
The kids in school love this, I work as a teaching assistant and was covering a rainy lunchtime, the fur was starting to fly so popped this on. The little angels were in rows doing the horsey dance reminded me of the bit in the film the Gremlins when they are all singing along to Snow White...... great stuff long may it reign......
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Gangnam Style