Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Do men still want "A lady on their arm and a whore in the bedroom?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsSquirrly
Msg: 151
Do men still want A lady on their arm and a whore in the bedroom?Page 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

it must be a generational thing because I never heard of anything like that.

naa I think it's cos you have been living under a rock.

OT. Hey, I think a guy who says that, wants what happens behind closed doors to stay behind closed doors. I doubt any guy wants his lady to be known as a whore to the rest of the world.
 cold sheets
Msg: 152
Do men still want A lady on their arm and a whore in the bedroom?
Posted: 8/3/2007 8:31:24 AM
I want a gentleman on my arm and an animal in the bedroom.

Sometimes a beast when I'm feeling extra naughty and then sometimes a turtle when I want to feel loved. Oh yeah
 Jayderaven
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2007 8:48:58 AM
Dreamerxoxoxo said it best... ;)
 Jayderaven
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2007 5:41:34 PM
Hmmm.. any chance I could find a guy who's a gent on my arm, a damn good cook and a freak in bed?

Long hair a plus...
 Spence56
Msg: 155
Posted: 8/3/2007 7:25:42 PM
I've always thought there are two kinds of language. Maybe even three. There is the way you talk with your family, or at work, or just in public. Then there is your intimate conversation with the one you love in the throws of passion. It's not really showing a lack of self respect to understand the "words of passion" and the expression of passion. That's why it's usually so private. In these forum's I suspect that some people are "sharing" those thoughts and issues for the first time and it can be a kind of heady, almost drugged effect when you go back after a few months and see what kinds of things you said much earlier in your "blogging" career! This is a new medium, we are all learning to discover the morays that go along with it.
 want to travel
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 8/4/2007 1:09:55 PM
i think thats what every man wants,life is short, sex is great,so why not have fun
 MeloFelo
Msg: 157
Posted: 8/4/2007 1:39:43 PM

I think a guy who says that, wants what happens behind closed doors to stay behind closed doors. I doubt any guy wants his lady to be known as a whore to the rest of the world.

Au contraire. I want a woman, who is cultured, sophisticated, and charming, when the occasion calls for it. For example, around business associates, church, my children, etc., the ideal woman is naturally a "lady" in the true meaning of the word.

However, out in public, where no one knows us, it IS nice to have the world know that she's "mine" and exactly what I plan to do to her, and that she is eager to have happen. Walking down the street, with my hand massaging her a*s*s briefly, or comin up behind her, and briefly cuppint her breasts, or riding down the highway, next to a truck, as my hand is decidedly down her top, kneading her breasts, are all things that can, in the right time and moment, be turns on.

so, don't say "no man". LOL
 Quest for Love
Msg: 158
Posted: 8/4/2007 1:52:42 PM
i think this means they want to have more than one woman in their lives.

if they could they'd have as many wives and girlfriends as they could get away with, as long as she isn't doing it too. that is their secret fantasy. but it is just not a realistic lifestyle.

i've seen men at work take call girls on dates at company parties. so its not true that they want a good girl on their arm. they want a 10 they can show off in public to give the impression he is succesful with women. he wants a beautiful woman on his arm to show off his own ego. its not about her, its about his ego and how he is perceived by the other men. they will slap his back if he is accompanied by a hot looking woman. they will want to talk to him and be freinds with him because of her. they will be impressed with him because of her. whether she has sex with him in the bedroom doesn't really matter. by showing up with a hottie he is giving the impression he is gonna get laid even if he doesn't. its all about his public image and social status relative to the other men he is parading her around. its a beauty contest and he is the star. the guy with the hottest most gorgeous woman wins and gets to move up the ranks. that is the gameplan.

they want the good girl in the bedroom because again its about their wittle ego and self image. i highly doubt a whore would make them feel good about themselves as human beings. mentally and psychologically they really can't handle a whore in the bedroom. their egos can't handle it.
 sometimesiwonder
Msg: 159
Posted: 8/4/2007 2:30:29 PM
Its having a women with more than one dimension. (or a man for the ladies)

Consider, a lady on your arms and a whore in the bedroom. Honestly, men, who would like a lady that enjoys a private life like the way she bakes cookies?

Or ladies, a man who makes love like he mows the lawn?
 michiganman734
Msg: 160
Posted: 8/5/2007 12:51:36 AM
I thought the saying was "a lady on the streets and a freak in the sheets"?

;-]

But all seriousness aside, trashy talk does nothing for me (for the most part... a little is OK... certainly not a "must-have"). What I would like, within the context of a relationship, is someone who will have no hang-ups or inhibitions when it comes to making love. That does NOT make someone a whore. Couples are supposed to ~want~ to share their bodies with each other, enjoy each other, and make each other happy.
 Feral
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 8/5/2007 2:39:43 AM

Do men still want "A lady on their arm and a whore in the bedroom?
Heinlein said, "A woman should take off her inhibitions with her clothes." And, I for one, agree. Chick can act like herself -- whoever that is -- out in public, but she wants to be a total sex-fiend freak with me, that's a "behind closed doors" issue. As for whether or not she wants to curse like a sailor, drink like a fish, talk sex, politics, etc. like a longshoreman out in public, that's up to her. If I love a woman, it's for her, and those aspects being part of her would be something I'd accept with the package. 'Course, for a dude that's turned off by that, it might not work, but whatever attracts a man to a woman, if it's gonna last, it's gonna last, regardless of what either party finds "appropriate" in a given venue. If such things are a consideration, do you honestly see a lasting relationship developing -- especially if it's not going to change after making plans or "picking out curtains" or whatever?
 suzie_cue
Msg: 162
Posted: 8/7/2007 9:04:51 AM
There are things that can only be said or done in teh bedroom....and they should be!
 curlygrl
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2007 11:05:29 AM
Does this even exist anymore - this way of thinking.
Women have achieved more than whoredom and ladylike
behaviors over the years. Women are just women with their
own sets of rules in how they want to act, in and out of the
bedroom. I think actually both sexes are split in half with how
we act when we are alone with each other versus how we are
in public and we always will be - I think its called intimacy.

curlygrl~
 MsSquirrly
Msg: 164
Posted: 8/7/2007 11:26:55 AM
However, out in public, where no one knows us, it IS nice to have the world know that she's "mine" and exactly what I plan to do to her, and that she is eager to have happen.

Duh....I said "known as a whore to the rest of the world." You do know what a whore is, right? They sleep around. They are easy with lots of men/women. What man wants the world to think his woman is a whore?

I kinda like the term "freak in the sheets" . Its those quiet librarian type chicks who look all cerebrial that can surprise ya behind closed doors.
 picker_grinner
Msg: 165
Posted: 8/7/2007 5:58:49 PM
I'd rather have a nymphomaniac. A whore only wants in your wallet.
 CharmMe2
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2007 8:25:41 PM
AKA The Madonna/Whore Syndrome, or "A Lady in the Parlor and a Whore in the Bedroom."

What this means is that she knows how to behave in absolutely *every* situation - from the boardroom to the bedroom - from dinner with your mother or your children, to a night on the town in Vegas. Maybe, for example, she believes in God and goes to church, but she also owns a pair of fluff-covered handcuffs.

And in my opinion this describes the perfect woman. Just sayin'.
 slysterling
Msg: 167
Posted: 8/7/2007 10:01:34 PM
you got it charm me. you get A+. Yes, it's actually a very very old saying that looks like has been transformed into the freak in the sheets saying nowadays.
 zanie
Msg: 168
Posted: 8/8/2007 2:21:27 AM
Sex is trashy? Lady in drawing room; whore in bedroom; slave in kitchen! Why? Biological Imperative, like everything else. Good reproductive material, can bring offspring to point where they become good reproductive material in turn and perpetuate his genes. This is tritely expressed, but don't dismiss it off-hand. Explains most things in life. Don't believe me: read it up.
 nipoleon
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2007 2:26:18 AM
Yes.... and if he's any good, a man will keep them from ever finding out about each other.
 Malstyne
Msg: 170
Posted: 8/8/2007 3:28:00 AM
Yes, be a lady in all aspects except the bedroom and only be a whore with me and noone else, not only that, but let me think I am the first person you've ever been such a whore with. I think that is indeed what most men want.

It's really a turn off when your partner is too shy to even say the word penis, much less learn how to hold one!
 Neysha61
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2007 11:52:42 AM
Whore ~ sexxx in exchange for money
Slut ~ sexxx in exchange for nothing

Who should we call STUPID here, eh?

Everyone whose been in a relationship, married etc. can say they have been with a slut.
 kathareeene
Msg: 172
Posted: 8/10/2007 12:21:07 PM
daaaaaaaaa a decent one no MATTER what they say
kathi
 mtnskigirl
Msg: 173
Posted: 8/25/2007 5:00:14 PM
Lady in the living room and whore in the bedroom is how I have heard the phrase.

But however you say it I believe that this is exactly what most men (possibly women as well) want.
 Artz
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2007 5:12:43 PM
I want a woman who is confident in who she is and comfortable with her sexuality. All the labels of whore , slut , trashy are just that, labels imposed by others.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 175
Posted: 8/25/2007 5:13:07 PM
To answer your question - yes.

Would I come on these forums or in any other public forum and talk in a vulgar fashion about any given topic? No - but that is me. One can use different forms to express an opinion/experiences and not be so explicit, but not everyone is the same.

There is a time and place for everything, but I am a lady first. What happens privately is another topic.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Do men still want "A lady on their arm and a whore in the bedroom?