Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why is he ignoring me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gogogo66
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring mePage 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
ok,priest man thats cool.

None of my business.
 lostinalostworld
Msg: 77
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 1:24:49 PM
I'm trying really hard not to believe the op's story, but unfortunately it's probably true. So much for setting traps. Get the paternity test, welfare costs are killing those of us that have to pay for it.
 Deadliest_Snatch
Msg: 78
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 1:25:26 PM
Listen, OP ... It's not gonna wash to insist you know he is the father. Even the State will afford him the opportunity for paternity testing whether you were a virgin or not.

Too many cases have shown a propensity for duplicate (or more) virginities for any court to take a person's word as proof of paternity.
Any reputable lawyer (even yours) will request one. It's not an attempt to defame YOU. It's about doing what's right for the CHILD.

You had best prepare for that eventuality. Also, be prepared for the fact that if you try to keep him away from "his" child, he can demand a test.

After you get some of this settled, you may wish to seek counseling in an attempt to learn how to properly set your priorities and stop making everything about you.

If you moved from Cali to Ohio, hoping to rewrite your past history, this can come back and bite you in the butt.
Don't play games with a baby's future. Be honest with yourself and do what is right.
 Stubidooo
Msg: 79
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 1:32:01 PM

If you are going to send nasty messages to people and tell them it's none of there business

Well.. I wasn't the only one then.....
 carmella divine
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 1:42:24 PM

Sorry for typo. However this thread is done. So you all can argue and post all you want. None of you know me nor my life so who the hell are you people to judge anyone? I don't have time to argue with someone over the computer. Some of you people need to grow up but it really explain why a lot of you people are on a dating site.

You have put your life on here darling and its obvious you have been very foolish. Getting pregnant for a man you hardly know is foolish You are the one needing to grow up and now you are bringing an innocent kid into the world.

The guy is blowing you off and hoping you'll go away if he ignores you long enough. All the feelings are on your side and the rest is delusion. Start thinking of your future alone now and the big responsibility ahead of you. Next time make sure you are in an established relationship with a man who is mature and responsible before getting pregnant not some flake.
Contraception and common sense are your friends.
 Voni_boo
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 1:44:35 PM
It's funny how its been 24 hrs and you people are still on this post, I take it some of you don't have a job eh? Funny you people are ridiculous.
 Voni_boo
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 1:46:49 PM
Then again my apologies I see a lot of you are 50+ so you all just sit on your ass all day, judge people you dont know and collect social security? Funny.

You people are fucked up in the head literally. You don't know a damn thing about me, judge all you want. I'm not losing any sleep.

A lot of you people are over 50+ and I find it funny you are taking the time to keep arguing over a thread it's crazy. However you can argue alone because you people are irreverent to me. Bye bitches

And FYI him and I talked so none of y'all advice matters, our baby will be good so keep the negativity going because I'm just laughing at how stupid you people are, 24 hrs later you idiots are still on this thread, there's 8383739372 other threads go get in other people's business.
 Deadliest_Snatch
Msg: 83
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 1:50:33 PM

collect social security? Funny.

What's "Funny" (as in tragic) is a 25 yr old "virgin" who thinks she "planned" an unwed pregnancy with a guy who she's only known for a few weeks. I wonder what kind of assistance the taxpayers will have to foot to support you and your baby?

P.S. Did you check with your benefits office at the bank where you work to ensure your health care and maternity benefits are in order?

You don't know a damn thing about me

1. We know you claim to have planned an unwed pregnancy, based on the fact the EX-BF "kept saying how he hope we have a baby ASAP." Sounds like you never came to a meeting of the minds on the definition of that word.
2. We know you put your photo and business here, for the world to see, even though you may be facing some tough decisions and this isn't the best place to announce your pregnancy to friends, family and co-workers.
3. We know you seem to be more concerned about what happens on Facebook than your real-life issues.

I'm not losing any sleep.

See what I mean?

And FYI him and I talked so none of y'all advice matters, our baby will be good

Bwahaha! According to your first posts, you guys have been on and off about 5 times in the last two weeks!?!?
I'm sure it's all sorted, now, though!
 NDTfan
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 1:54:12 PM
^^^^
And cares more about being blocked on Facebook than the fetus she'll probably carry to term.

My sister was a teen mom and was way more mature than this one.It's not the age people should be worrying about... it's the maturity level. This possible child is doomed to a very hard life.

And FYI him and I talked so none of y'all advice matters, our baby will be good so keep the negativity going because I'm just laughing at how stupid you people are, 24 hrs later you idiots are still on this thread, there's 8383739372 other threads go get in other people's business.

"Hey here's my business, what do you guys think?"

*** Tells her what we think***

" You're so stupid, for gettin' in my business".

Anyone else catch the irony of someone getting pregnant for someone she hardly knows, worry more about her Facebook status and thinking that everyone over 50 collects social security calling other people stupid?

SunForSome
Msg: 85
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 1:54:46 PM

The guy is blowing you off and hoping you'll go away if he ignores you long enough.

Yep. 9-1/2 times out of 10 this is the case... especially since you've tried to contact him multiple times.
The nice thing is that since you wanted a baby... you have a baby.
You can count on that baby being around for a long time.

The man, on the other hand... FORGET ABOUT IT!
 MS.ICENI
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 2:11:07 PM
You are one piece of work. You're making comments about 50 somethings yet you're the one on here asking opinions about getting your life into such a mess. The reason you're so unset is because you know we're right. In addition...most of us had relationship/marriage before we had our kids, even if it didn't go forever. When you come in here, you leave yourself wide open for things you will not want to hear, yet you call people names. Sorry, but you're not getting consolation in here. You met someone, got pregnant almost right away, and then are surprised that he's gone...duh! Let's not call people stupid...you're stupid for getting yourself in this mess, and you're the one who'll have to deal with it...not us. Take responsibility for your life, and if you don't want to hear the answer, don't ask the question!!!
 domainfullduplex100
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 2:11:08 PM

Then again my apologies I see a lot of you are 50+ so you all just sit on your ass all day, judge people you dont know and collect social security? Funny.

You people are ****ed up in the head literally. You don't know a damn thing about me, judge all you want. I'm not losing any sleep.

A lot of you people are over 50+ and I find it funny you are taking the time to keep arguing over a thread it's crazy. However you can argue alone because you people are irreverent to me. Bye ****es

you are just the typical young brain dead girl who is being used and abused by equally stupid young men who think having a baby is just a fun thing to do. No ideas of the responsibilities required to bring up a great citizen of the US like CawkBlawker.
You made it people's business and you don't get to set the timetable on discussions. Sadly, i don't think what anyone says here will make a difference to you. You will end up being a mother of 5 with 5 different fathers at your going rate. You will curse the world...remember, in your case, folks on POF warned you.
 richmackey1
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 2:17:06 PM

You people are fucked up in the head literally. You don't know a damn thing about me, judge all you want. I'm not losing any sleep.

A lot of you people are over 50+ and I find it funny you are taking the time to keep arguing over a thread it's crazy. However you can argue alone because you people are irreverent to me. Bye bitches

@ OP,

Whoooooaaa wait a minute!!!! Some of us on here are actually being positive with your situation and this is the feedback we all get? You don't have to act like such an ingrate. It's good that you two have talked things out and the baby situation is okay. But your attitude does make me contemplate on taking back what I said, because I was one who wasn't disrespecting you, lols.
 sweetchic
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 2:36:57 PM
WOW instead of thanking many of us for our positive mature input, you have the nerve to put us all down, and call us ****es, hummmmm

That goes to show us who and how you really are,

Although I wish you well, from my life experience it's not going to work, and that's from one of the ****es over 50...cuzzzzzzzzz ( Wisdom comes with age)
 pattie2014
Msg: 90
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 2:52:22 PM
Ok so you are pregnant with one mans child and you are on here looking for someone else according to your profile?
 GJBrown
Msg: 91
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 2:59:15 PM
at OP in msg 92..
If You don't want complete strangers to judge you, don't put yourself in a position to be judged! You know your situation was immature and makes bot you and him look bad. But I do hope it all works out for yall. Or if not for yall hopefully it all works out for the baby. You are 25? You are acting like you just turned 18!
Dont judge you!? Hey don't go outside Buck Naked and expect no one to put some cloths on! or worse
My Generation....
grow up & good luck
 tickle_me_pank
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 3:13:24 PM

you people are irreverent to me.

LOL and here I was thinking this thread just couldn't get any better.
 Deadliest_Snatch
Msg: 93
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 3:14:41 PM
Haha! That really IS priceless!
Guilty!
 Flumingo
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 3:23:35 PM
You don't hvae time to argue with someone over the computer? Priceless and laughable.

You certainly had the time (six tiny weeks from the math most of us can do) to "fall in love" and spread your legs and end up preggers by a stranger - and still find the time to stalk him and his sister by text and facebook. B-i-t-c-h please!

You need more help than any of us can offer you here - find a lawyer and a counselor. And good God, if you decide to give birth - give it up for adoption so someone responsible can give the child a good life.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 3:34:08 PM
OP grow up, and grow up fast...what people are saying here in this thread ain't squat compared to what you are faced with. This thread is nothing but your baby's life is and it will need you to be loving, strong, compassionate, solid as a rock mom, not some foul mouth immature brat. If your actions in this thread are any indication of your personality it's no wonder the father took to the hills. You just can't treat people the way you are, EVEN if you disagree with them.
 lostinalostworld
Msg: 96
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 3:36:07 PM
Okay, here's the advice you seek. After this kid have 2 more, spaced enough years apart, knowing that after the last one is born you'll have 18 more years of good welfare "luck". We all love your welfare brilliance. BTW, most of us "worked" differently for our retirements than you appear to be doing.
 Lovinglife4me
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 5:15:45 PM
First of all Happy belated birthday and congratulations on your pregnancy. I wish you much luck with your pregnancy. Me. Can be stubborn at times. It sounds like he may be going through some personal stuff right ow. My suggestion would be to stop texting him and give him some alone time. I know that ou want him there to help you raise your child as he should be but give him time an don't stress as that is bad for you a dour unborn child
 Flumingo
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 5:33:09 PM
@Lovinglife4me

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously? Typical.....
 MALABOC
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 6:47:13 PM
Go to social services and fill out their forms to get health coverage for you and the baby. They will ask who the father is and send him papers to do a DNA which if he refuses they will automatically consider him the father. Take care of what is important first. Eventually, after he hopefully overcomes his problems he will talk to you.
 ivegotitgoingon
Msg: 100
Why is he ignoring me
Posted: 3/15/2013 6:50:59 PM
New flash, there is a reason he is ignoring you. He just is not into you.
When he gets bored and lonely, there you are whenever he reaches out.

He doesn't want you, just when he is bored.

Stop being an option.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why is he ignoring me