Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > is there such a thing as too much masterbation?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PatsFan69
Msg: 26
view profile
History
is there such a thing as too much masterbation?Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Get it mounted on a plaque, and hang it on the wall.

OT: Masturbation can be a good cardiovascular workout, whens the last time someone told you not to exercise too often
 Holydiver
Msg: 27
is there such a thing as too much masterbation?
Posted: 7/1/2005 8:39:43 AM
Well I suppose that if you'r whackin' it so much you start cummin' Knee cartiledge....its probably too much...other than that spank away....

Edit: Mom you lied, it doesnt make you go blind, now well the hell are my glasses?
 Moongli owes me $1600.00
Msg: 28
Posted: 4/3/2007 10:18:50 PM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Such thing as too much masterbation.
 that sam i am
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/4/2007 1:07:48 AM
Yes, When you Go BLIND
 obviousman
Msg: 30
Posted: 4/4/2007 2:56:24 AM
Of course not. That's why we were given two hands. One to eat with, and one to, well, do other things. Never a dull moment.
 Imagine1947
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2007 3:17:06 AM
Actually, I think yes. While I agree that M. is a wonderful part of sexuality, if someone is consistently choosing it in place of seeking or enjoying a satisfying sexual relationship with a partner, then perhaps they should ask themselves why. At the same time, I'm not suggesting that someone should seek out a partner just to use his/her body to M. with....in that case, I think it's lots better to take care of one's own needs/wants. Anyone agree with me? :)
 james7752
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/4/2007 4:24:45 AM
if your reading this with your hand on your 'mouse' you wank to mush... prob solved ...good tho aint it
 plumb5150
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/4/2007 7:25:10 AM
SINNERS!!!!! You are all going to hell.

I will see you there.
 gallowaylad
Msg: 34
Posted: 4/4/2007 7:28:58 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^ditto plumb5150

it will turn you blind i tell thee...BLIND YOU HEAR!!
 FistnCuffs
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/4/2007 7:47:05 AM
when i was a pubescent teen my family doctor gave his puritanical 2 cents worth...he said too much masturbation...(correct spelling)...will cause you to go blind and get hair on your palms...to which i asked..."can i do it till i need glasses and gloves?"...
 Leeanne
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2007 7:50:32 AM
If ya think you are doing it too much - get someone to help ya out - mutual masterbation is a good thing - nothing like seeing your partner enjoy total gratification!!
 lonestardaddy
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/4/2007 7:59:25 AM
By and w/ yourself alone, no. When you've got someone waiting for you to 'give it a rest' so that you can check out the 'fresh produce' that this activity of yours may have helped grow, yes.
 Nicklewise
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/4/2007 10:24:36 AM

but does anyone know what you do with used vibrators?? can u sell them on ebay lol or take them to a pawn shop?? maybe donate them to the salvation army

lol, I have the same question myself, really it does not seem right to chuck them away in the trash... Maybe the should start an exchange program of some sort.. You know like they have with Ipod's now..
 that sam i am
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/4/2007 10:34:41 AM
Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten.
Think about the kittens!
 webwanderer
Msg: 40
Posted: 4/4/2007 10:50:22 AM
If it has become so calloused that you can hold a match to it for 10 seconds without feeling pain, then you have gone too far.

If peices come off in your hand, again too far.

If you find yourself doing it during board meetings while your boss and co-workers look on in horror then once again this is too much.

Anything less than those....Its All Good Baby!!!!!
 blue sunshine
Msg: 41
Posted: 4/4/2007 10:51:28 AM
No. (thankfully!)
 BigA1224
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/4/2007 11:26:18 AM
Man, I hope that.
 TaLuvs2Laugh
Msg: 43
Posted: 4/4/2007 11:41:00 AM
No, absolutely not, Never!!

I have the opposite experience as berrysweetncgurl, the more I masturbate the quicker/easier I can cum. Like any other muscle the more I use it the better it works.

SO - the more I do it, the better I get at it, the better I get at it, the more I want to do it - FINALLY A CATCH TWENTY-TWO THAT'S GOOD TO BE CAUGHT IN!!
 Old Dutch Corey
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2007 12:43:01 PM
Hehehehehe!... At my age nearly 74, my daily masturbational excercises have become very important to me, hehehe... It's the only thing that keeps me reasonably in trim... and it feels lovely as well...

But I'm rather hooked to the female Angel Singing that goes with that as well, hehehe... Great hobby really...
 justforumsplease
Msg: 45
Posted: 4/5/2007 4:55:54 AM
If you have doubts, then read on...

It is held in many mental health circles that masturbation can relieve depression, stress and lead to a higher sense of self-worth (Hurlbert & Whittaker, 1991). Masturbation can also be particularly useful in relationships where one partner wants more sex than the other — in which case masturbation provides a balancing effect and thus a more harmonious relationship.

In 2003, an Australian research team led by Graham Giles of The Cancer Council of Australia concluded that frequent masturbation by males appears to help prevent the development of prostate cancer. The study also indicated that this would be more helpful than ejaculation through sexual intercourse because intercourse can transmit diseases that may increase the risk of cancer instead. Also, frequent ejaculation is more easily obtained and sustained over time with the aid of masturbation.

Some people actually consider masturbation as a cardiovascular workout.And while doctors have no proof of this actually being true, those suffering from cardiovascular disorders (particularly those recovering from myocardial infarction, or heart attacks) should resume physical activity (including sexual intercourse and masturbation) gradually and with the frequency and rigor in which their physical status will allow. Some doctors will advise those recovering from heart attacks to resume sexual activity (solitary or with a partner) when one is able to climb two flights of stairs without experiencing shortness of breath or chest pain.

Not only does it feel good, but it's good for you! So do your part and keep rubbing one off!
 vg angel
Msg: 46
Posted: 4/5/2007 6:27:20 AM
So I guess the short answer is no - and wasn't there once a t-shirt that said - "If It Feels Good - Do It!!"

Silent_b0b
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/14/2007 10:46:23 PM
I have read that if mastubation interferes with your daily activities, such as work, or interferes with your social interaction, it could be bad. But this doesn't mean that masturbation becomes bad, it becomes a mental disorder.

Question: Why would anyone, use masturbation as a means to cum quickly? The longer it lasts, the better it feels and the more climactic the climax.

My three cents - adjusted for inflation.
 Greekgrl
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/14/2007 11:46:46 PM

SINNERS!!!!! You are all going to hell. I will see you there.

Oh PLUMB5150...Funny very funny!

Yes I too will see you there...hee hee hee

Nnnnnoooooooo such thing as too much! NEVER too much....love it...and love doing it mutually too...nothing better than to see your partners face once they orgasm! And I agree...the longer you prolong the orgasm...the better it is! It is an art if you can hold on to it...then let go. I LOVE THAT FEELING! Multiples rock!

P.S. They need a smiley for that...having an orgasm! LMFAO ha ha ha aha ha
oh and giving a BJ too. Wouldnt THAT be funny...a smiley giving another smiley a BJ !
We need a whole assortment of smileys like that! LMFAO
 ~Lost Angel~
Msg: 49
Posted: 4/15/2007 12:18:18 AM
tooooooooooooooooooooooo much masterbation????????

Hummmm? (*thinking*)

toooooo much????
Hummm . . . let me start with . . .

BOB the 1st ~ start slooooooooowly . . . . . Hum!!!

BOB the 2nd ~ bring him out also . . . . Humm~Humm!!

BOB the 3rd - WHITE BOB (pug-in) you finish off with him . . . . and BABY . . .Hummm~hummmm~ hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Ooooh yeah!!!

100% guaranteed to convince you there is no such thing as tooooooo much masterbation . . . .

Disgruntledmuso
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/15/2007 2:24:41 AM
Bit of trick question. You see, for your gratification- no. But if you service yourself once too often, it can make the "real thing" difficult to perform.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > is there such a thing as too much masterbation?