Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ladies: Does your guy know how to eat you the right way?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 EastBayGuy
Msg: 26
Ladies: Does your guy know how to eat you the right way?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Way sad sumting... I SO agree.

so when I pull your hood back... :-P would you like me to lick it under your hood before I start on your love button? ;-) ... and how do you like your love button licked anyway? do you like having it sucked? tell me how?
 honey_kizzes
Msg: 27
Ladies: Does your guy know how to eat you the right way?
Posted: 11/21/2004 6:20:49 PM
Ok EAST,
calm down I will tell ya....
I like him to enjoy what he is doing, I like him to starts with kissing and licking my thighs, then slowly [not going to the races right] start by licking my entire , using his fingers to spead the lips apart gently...and then suck, and lick, dont chew on it, really, soft bites are good, but I want to know that you want to please me...Otherwise why bother...
 EastBayGuy
Msg: 28
Posted: 11/21/2004 6:51:43 PM
sumting in the way she moves!!! :-).... and all I have to do is think of herrrrrrrrr...
Ooooooweeee....

I do appreciate your sharing this with us. If you tell us stuff like this, you're gonna GET IT, yaknow... and we'll ENJOY giving it to ya.

Well.... I'm with you sweet one... so what does he do then?
 deepal_shah21
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/22/2004 1:53:28 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

not every guy knows how to do it better
 EastBayGuy
Msg: 30
Posted: 11/22/2004 9:17:42 AM
PULLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE educate us, Deepal?

honey_kizzes
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/22/2004 9:40:08 AM
to answer ur question? what does he do then?????

well once he licks, and suckles, and uses his tongue to f**k inside my , then he uses his hands to rub my a**, and his fingers to explore my inner deepths both of my , and a**.....he would then gently nibble on my clit, and as I cumm he would drink my juices.

but you see thats just what I like, not every woman will enjoy the same feelings...
 JojoBuddah
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/22/2004 2:11:37 PM
..ok..im actually gonna get a little serious for once around here..
( and why should I not be serious when the subject matter is as important as your twaze')
Boys..you have to understand that the female sex organ is not just the hole..but rather the whole body, when your down their..you shouldn't have gotten their too quick, you shouldn''t concentrate on just the pie, you better be able to stimulate everynerve ending on her whole body, before, during and after. You should posses the knowledge of prolonging any eruptions, you should be adept at reading pulses, breathing, body movments, you should be able to sense the constrictions, the blowing up of the bubble, or the strecching or what ever the girls vision of orgasm is and you better be able to reallly make it good. make it larger than the pie, and make her back arch over and over, and over..and over.

( end of seriousness )
 honey_kizzes
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/22/2004 3:58:53 PM
wow, time to kool down....Thanks JoJo nice visual....

I know I have chimed in on this a couple times....
But still I think that ::::

WE THE WOMEN SHOULD TELL YOU HOW TO PLEASE US....

I mean CUM on ladies you know you want to have that special someone give you a mind blowing, acid trippin, trip to heaven, orgasm....HE CANT DO IT ALONE. He needs you to tell him all your trick, and all your hidding places, so he can give you your ticket to heaven...
 skyflyer
Msg: 34
Posted: 11/22/2004 4:02:27 PM
i disagree with us guys needing to be told how to do it. i have made everygirl i went down on cum the first time. not to say that when we get more into it that i wouldnt love to hear about the little things that i can add into my bag of tricks that you like but as long as you are ooohing and ahhhing when things feel good i will make my way. sorry the other guys need a handbook to make you come....
 Jaymee11
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/22/2004 7:20:45 PM
Well he couldnt do it and sometimes wouldnt so I got rid of him .............
 honey_kizzes
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/22/2004 9:27:15 PM
hey jaymee

sweetie dont kick him to the curb if he is good elsewhere...for heavens sake tell him, show him, guide him....TEACH the MAN....
 Product0fSociety
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2004 10:46:37 PM
I've found that women like diffrent things. I've had women love the way i go down on them and then tried the same techniques on other women and they.....didn't like it as much. as the saying goes....diffrent strokes for diffrent folks..
 Jaymee11
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/24/2004 1:32:04 PM
sumtingkewt......... I did and he still wouldnt do it after 12 years together and it became sexually frustrating for me. It put a hole in the relationship. He would just do his business and get off. To me that is no caring how I feel and not caring for me as a female. I have needs tooo!!.
 honey_kizzes
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/24/2004 1:45:28 PM
Awww, I am so sorry to hear that one Jaymee...That is awful...Yeah I can say I have had men who had no clue what to do with me, and thus I just had to tell them...Once they got the hang of how to handle me, and what turned me on, it was good...However I have been there girl, really...I was set to marry, and spend forever in a relationship with a man who could not please me, and I actually hated having sex with him...SAD but TRUE...No matter what I did with him, it just never worked, thank heavens for toyz...But I sooo missed having my p***y licked and suck and fingered the right way....BY a man who truly enjoyed what he was doing...
 Jaymee11
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/24/2004 3:39:29 PM
Said like a true woman ................................
 Kellysexybabe
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/24/2004 4:48:40 PM
for some reason i have really be unlucky in the oral sex department. Both my last two boyfriends never did it, im thinking because they were horrible at it and didn't know what they were doing..such a shame. I forget what that even feels like..ghhhaa!! Thats ok because they both missed out on my great blow job.
 i_am_nad
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/24/2004 10:17:47 PM
my last girlfreind. i really hate to bring this up but what the heck, she smelled baaad! reall bad. bath her shave her, powder everything and anything. i even changed her juice on her. she never knew why. but yeah. all bad. but on a better note, go gentle into them there depths billy! i find she will usually tell me to go harder, slower faster, slower harder deeper.....but, if you tease her long enough and make it enjoyable, not annoying. she will just grab you by the sides of your head and try and sufficate you! or trap a guys head with her legs, roll over and sit on one's face. that is fun, i like that. then she is in control and it can't be all that bad!!!
 tanto
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/28/2004 3:58:39 PM
I LOVE eating girls out.
I sometimes kiss it, sometimes it's fun to play the alphabet, game or if you ARE listening to music, try an incorporate it in your fav song.
I can do its my favourite hobby
 tanto
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/28/2004 4:00:45 PM
have you ever tried playing the alphabet game for example?
 omega knight
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/28/2004 8:17:01 PM
ok i am a guy who has been eating for longer than i have had sex ig u want to be good at it ask a friend (female) what they like and what is the best places than try it.men dont be afraid to do this it helps. listen to your girl watch her body rub on her body but the most important thing is to EAT HER PUSSY. dont get sidetracked, and you couldnt go rong.

some woman like fingers some like biting some dont like having an orgasim beleave it or not but try different things get use to your girls body know her body and love it

i love giving head and one thing about it, it always gets me the hardest i could be.
 ibkennyg
Msg: 46
Posted: 12/12/2004 11:58:56 PM
all you have to do is "pay attention" dont get too involved and dont let her thighs block your ears, listen to her while you try different things she will let you know what she likes even if she doesnt know herself.
 Marky_Marc
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/30/2005 8:53:56 AM
Its funny you should say that because it could be for a number of reasons from being affraid of looking like an idiot, unsure of what they're doing because no one ever took the time to show them or they never bothered to ask.

Personally, I love doing it, but I have to be comfortable and have to know someone on a deep level before going down south
 çòúntrÿLÏn
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/30/2005 11:12:34 AM
Personally if I was with someone and it just wasnt 'workin' I'd tell him what I like.. show him what I like... communication is a huge thing, you have to share your likes & dislikes or you'll never be completely satisfied. It's a win win situation. Guys and gals are ALWAYS wondering.. god am I doin this right, should i do it harder/faster etc... ASK THEM !!!!!! ... I think both sexes think it's sexy when you ask... nothing like having a guy or girl down south doing their thing, then look up at you with those big ole eyes and smile and say.. is this good for ya baby ? OHHHHH YA... ask ask ask... :)
 beautifulbrown
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2005 12:11:38 PM
personally i make it a point to ask my woman what she like and doesn't like. it makes a man a better lover and dont be afraid fellas to hear the truth if you aren't any good. I pride myself on being a passionate open minded enjoyer of the ladies sweet nectars and i know i am not the best , but willing to work on it to get there.
 HAHANOW
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/30/2005 12:13:46 PM
To the OP...... why do you ask for one.
How old are you? 10?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ladies: Does your guy know how to eat you the right way?