Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Hair pulling during Sex! Passion or Control?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jimi77
Msg: 101
Hair pulling during Sex! Passion or Control?Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
as long as it aint on your legs or arm pits... line up ladys.
 Fallon1888
Msg: 102
Hair pulling during Sex! Passion or Control?
Posted: 12/1/2004 8:55:15 AM
love handles? im all for them unless you need to hold each one with both hands!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes on the pullin hair if its mine, im to much of a wimp to do it to a girl incase i get a slap. xxx
 JustMe1819
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2004 1:49:04 PM
lmfao hahahaha TEEBZ.... most girls like it... try it... you mite get a wild ride lol
 daydreaminspired
Msg: 104
Posted: 12/2/2004 2:38:59 PM
Pulling pony tails and braids hurts, you've gotta pull from the scalp, then even hard s'all good. It's all in the approach and the execution of the maneuver
 Morethanfriends
Msg: 105
Posted: 12/2/2004 3:12:04 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....something sexy about about woman with long hair. Always an immediate eye catcher for me. I luv playing with the hair. All kinds of fantasies i could think of about this including holding on for the wild ride. What about women who wrap their hair around .......... while giving oral? Or the swift weaving of the fingers in long hair and lightly pulling while receiving?
 littlebigbear
Msg: 106
Posted: 6/22/2005 6:20:11 PM
Hmm...i would have to say a little of both. It depends what type of person your with. If a woman gives you the right signals then its either for passion or control......oh by the way..i love your tat
 mainaka
Msg: 107
Posted: 6/22/2005 8:41:18 PM
Pulling hair is allow to do but not with the force please
 Webbum
Msg: 108
Posted: 6/30/2005 5:35:58 PM
I like pulling hair during those wild moments! rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 Frrosty
Msg: 109
Posted: 6/30/2005 5:39:29 PM
BOTH!!

I tend to do this often..even when we are deep and slow....I just pull deep and slow....I swear..I THINK I can make a girl cum by doing this!!!!

*scratches head*
 hot4teacher
Msg: 110
Posted: 6/30/2005 5:40:41 PM
PULL IT HARD but from up underneath, by the scalp...that's hot...
 alicia
Msg: 111
Posted: 6/30/2005 6:07:39 PM
It doesnt really matter either it's passion or control .. it's just soooooo damn GOOD !!! I like it .. A LOT !!
 Lippyblonde
Msg: 112
Posted: 6/30/2005 6:11:07 PM
PASSION!! REOW
 1oceanlvr
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/3/2005 1:13:02 PM
I have never met a women who didn't like having her hair pull during sex. Strictly in the interest of research I will keep looking.... there must be a women somewhere who doesn't like it. I will find her so we get a chance to hear why. I'm guess it will be because she's loosing her hair.
 WHEREISIT
Msg: 114
Posted: 7/3/2005 2:26:53 PM
yea love the hair pullin,,,,,,,,
 sun33
Msg: 115
Posted: 7/4/2005 1:32:13 PM
omg...u guys r making me horny....stop....no dont stop...i love the hair pulling...pull my hair and talk dirty to me...woohoo....love it
 ajatplay
Msg: 116
Posted: 7/4/2005 1:38:30 PM
BOTH!
 Dominica1966
Msg: 117
Posted: 7/5/2005 8:24:27 AM
Play with my hair- You'll see what happens!
One sure way to relax me- sends shivers down my spine and makes my knees go weak.
Pullin'? during a passionite time- it's great.
 FlowerChick4U
Msg: 118
Posted: 10/15/2009 10:36:56 AM
I was with a friend recently who loves receiving "blow jobs," ( ) and it was the first time he actually grabbed my hair during the most intense part of our time together. It seemed like it happened right when he may have reached the "point of no return" too. I actually kind of liked it, giving me a feeling of being dominated and knowing he was really enjoying it. My lover is an FWB and we see each other every few weeks. We are starting to roleplay that day, with me this time being a bit of a "shy cousin" of the other woman he usually knows. During a break when he was standing up butt naked and wasn't looking, I gave him a little quick playful slap on his butt, a first time for me to do that to him. I think it sort of surprised him as he chuckled and said "Hey!". Now I'm wondering if that was my unconscious signal for a little "rough sex" I think I'd like with him, the "animal" within me being unleashed in a way, coming out uncontrollably. So I wonder if that eventuallly led to him pulling my hair when going down on him. You bet I liked it, and am very much looking forward to stepping up the level of play between us. I noticed after slapping his butt cheek that he was a bit more aggressive with my nipples as well. I guess maybe my quick butt slap may have been a "slippery slope" or an entre. invitation for us to be more dominant / submissive with each other and vice versa. I'm curious what the men think about this. I guess it all must start somewhere, in a way my relationship with him has been about enjoying oursves, having fun while exploring my sexuality , and it's certainly deepening the intimacy we share. which ultimaty makes the sex we share more fun and fulfilling!
FlowerChick4U
 dom.is.gone
Msg: 119
Posted: 10/15/2009 12:08:04 PM
I definintely enjoy my hair being pulled. I'm not talking about yanking on it, but having his hands wrapped in my hair and tugging at it is definintely hot.

LOL. I've come across a few guys who HATE having their hair tugged.

The last guy I was with was like 'NO... STOP IT!!!!'

It's definitely a bit of passion and control. I love it when a guy takes control, I'm natually a submissive person. And to know that the guy is losing it, shows passion.

Hmmm.... I love me some hair pulling!
 skypresmommy
Msg: 120
Posted: 10/15/2009 12:16:12 PM
Playing with my hair sexy, love it when a guy runs his fingers through my hair. BIG turn on! A tug (not a yank) during the heat of the moment and the guy would have me wrapped around his fingers. Pull hair out and I'll kick your butt though. Slight tug is definately sexy.
 whytwater
Msg: 121
Posted: 10/15/2009 3:26:03 PM

LOL. I've come across a few guys who HATE having their hair tugged.
The last guy I was with was like 'NO... STOP IT!!!!'

It's definitely a bit of passion and control

Clutching a fistful of my hair, in the back, to kiss me, bow me, or guide me, is gonna step/steppe us to a whole nother plane, level playing field, where hunger flares, passions roam free, lust bares, in both of us, and floating just above us, souls intertwine, the benign smiles of angels curl to lascivious leers, and their hands disappear under those flowing robes.

I noticed after slapping his butt cheek that he was a bit more aggressive with my nipples as well. I guess maybe my quick butt slap may have been a "slippery slope" or an entre. invitation for us to be more dominant / submissive with each other and vice versa. I'm curious what the men think about this. I guess it all must start somewhere

I'm all for the switches (they give points for that in wrestling, lol). A slap on the ass that becomes a cupping caress, or biting, holding me by the neck, from the front, or from behind, like a predator holds its prey, while we are locked at the hips, takes plain sex to mythical, legendary levels.
It matters little who is the larger, stronger body. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog, that wins the day.
 MysticalM
Msg: 122
Posted: 10/15/2009 5:40:46 PM
If you're ridin' my ass... you better be pullin' my hair.

Hard.

whytwater
Msg: 123
Posted: 10/16/2009 5:00:09 AM
^^^^^^ (Hoping the first to respond to that dare is also first in line for the "pole" position, lol)

Palomino sex!!! Would love to ride this Mare to finish lines!!

Hey, do you ever switch? Lol. Not hard to imagine you with crop in hand, posting high, and coming in first.
 clayvon
Msg: 124
Posted: 10/17/2009 12:05:59 AM
my thing is eating ass
 SirOrion
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 10/17/2009 7:21:34 PM
So your hair becomes the reins....works for me...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Hair pulling during Sex! Passion or Control?