Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > WHY R OLDER GUYS SO SEXY????????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 *pisceseyes
Msg: 351
WHY R OLDER GUYS SO SEXY????????Page 15 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
^^^^lol, so true.

MSG 351 .... i can see you now ...."look, its LIKE um omg LIKE i am waaay too hot to LIKE UM be with a yuck older man and LIKE i can so totally get any young stallion(if hes lucky) i want with my LIKE fake boobs and tan because um i am the shit!"

lol, drink you a nice big glass of SUBSTANCE....

btw Clint Eastwood & Sean Connery are the FINEST around, ill take that yuck penis anyday
 blueceleste
Msg: 352
view profile
History
WHY R OLDER GUYS SO SEXY????????
Posted: 11/14/2009 7:56:38 AM
how much older r we talkin?
 whytwater
Msg: 353
Posted: 11/14/2009 10:31:42 AM

how much older r we talkin?

(Keanu Reeves) Soooo, are we negotiating here? (Pacino) Always!! Lol

I am all women sweetheart

Lol! Some might wish that was true, and you may think it is, or at least that you speak for them, but I doooonnnn't thiiinnnkk soooooo.
How come you look alot like the blonde beauty contestant bimbo who's all over the tv screens, gets offended by the "inappropriateness" of Larry King's questions during an interview, and uses outrageous statements to remain newsworthy? The fit looks to be "on all fours" to me.
Nahhh, You aren't real. And even if you are corporeal, you're unreal. Lol
 *pisceseyes
Msg: 354
Posted: 11/15/2009 7:22:55 PM
Pacino's hot too..how old is he?
 ForeverLong
Msg: 355
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2009 9:20:06 PM
Some older guys are sexy because of the roles they play on TV, Music and Movies, they are entertainers with deep pockets. If you only saw these same guys in the supermarket and had no clue who they were they would not interest most women. Of course some older men really are sexy, and some women also have daddy issues.
 tinytinatuna
Msg: 356
Posted: 11/16/2009 6:48:23 AM
Very young women seem attracted to me for some reason.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 357
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2009 7:11:48 AM
Mature Guys are more experienced for woman needs. Probably they had lots of mistakes and learned out their lessons. I might add Older guys has bank accounts loaded with money they afford to buy things.
 MsMicki
Msg: 358
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2009 7:48:27 PM
Enough with the "famous" and "deep pockets" crap!!

Is this jealousy speaking or what?

Get over it boys......some of us women find mature men sexy.
It has nothing to do with money.....and everything to do with confidence, experience
and the fact they aren't condencending, judgemental asses
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 359
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2009 8:12:35 PM

Get over it boys......some of us women find mature men sexy.
It has nothing to do with money.....and everything to do with confidence, experience

The same reasons some of us older blokes find mature women sexy as hell.
 DallasSBF
Msg: 360
Posted: 3/7/2010 7:41:58 PM
excuse me but Busta isnt that OLD.
 Pomose
Msg: 361
Posted: 10/12/2011 9:17:46 PM
About a year ago I met a girl online I'm 42 she was 22 not that I'm judgemental on age I felt she was kind of young but she persued me, and we dated for a little while. From the git go I pointed out a couple things like I'm not into the bar/club scene, outgrew all that only leads to problems, it's fun in your 20's but you have to grow up. I don't even drink anymore, when you get older the headaches get worse. and I enjoy waking up clear headed today. Anyway she said the same thing she liked the way I treated her compared to the guys her age, I don't know I guess when you get older you get those 3 c's the calm cool collective approach to things, it comes through the trial and error of life I guess. Oh I 've made my mistakes believe me, but a wise person learns from them. I broke it off, she wasn't a one night stand for me by any means we're still friends we still talk but something just didn't click. I like how the poster put William Peterson as a example. I'm a long time fan of his movies, and you see how he has changed and matured. I love his movie "To live and die in L.A. how he was a hotshot, but now you see how he's more calm to his approach in recent things like his role in C.S.I. guess it comes with maturity. Good topic Op Thankyou.
 Technopunk
Msg: 362
Posted: 10/13/2011 7:05:36 AM
i've always dreaded getting older but after reading this thread i'm thinking that maybe it isnt going to be so bad after all
 Summalovin23
Msg: 363
Posted: 10/13/2011 7:29:06 AM
I agree, older guys are sexy to me. But I wouldnt go above 35 or 38 if there attractive to me. Guys my age don't know how to treat a woman right, its all about the bang bang!
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 364
Posted: 10/13/2011 8:07:15 AM
thing about older guys with younger women is that older guys (relative to the younger woman) are more experienced and more mature.

more secure....

he's been around much more than the guys the age of the younger woman have.

older guys (again relative to the younger woman/girl) know how the world works...at least comparatively to men/boys in her own peer group.

he brings maturity and experience to the table which the younger girl/woman respects. she looks up to him.

which is always a good thing when a woman respects and looks up to the man she is with.

it breeds confidence and security that the younger girl finds attractive.

from a purely physical standpoint, ya - most women/girls are gonna be more physically attracted to a guy her own age .... yet that is typically where it ends at least as far as what she wants/looks for/desires long term in this life.

we men learn about women and how to better understand women and how to better 'lead' women by experiencing women and life...

historically and even in many many parts of the world even today - boys spend their younger years learning a skill, a trade, a career and they build their experience and begin to learn about life and build wealth (at whatever level)...

then once they have built a life of security for themselves then they go and find a young bride.

why do men find older guys more attractive ?? these and many other reasons - yet another reason is because we men can reproduce the species far longer than women can.

we are still viable as sexually reproductive options to women for 30 years past the time when women have lost the ability to reproduce...

that has to be attractive to women.
 optimismfirst
Msg: 365
Posted: 3/28/2012 8:47:33 PM
start with learning proper english maybe. to the user who created this damn thread
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 366
Posted: 3/28/2012 10:49:25 PM
^^^^huh ? u drug this thread up for a grammarian check ?
 PaminSD
Msg: 367
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2012 5:48:54 AM
Love, love, love older men! Yummy!
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 368
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2012 6:07:24 AM
@Boondock: Grammarian...lol. Pity her sentence structure is abominable.
 lookingforsophia
Msg: 369
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2012 7:25:14 AM
She is a great speler; though that punktuation needs improvement

To the young lady who said 'girls mature faster than guys' , I agree.
Physically and mentally, it seems.

Google 'Dawn of Wisdom' - Many claim that Women BEGIN to see and seek higher goals somewhere around age 25 give or take a few years. Men are believed to arrive Later for the Sunrise; by several years, if Ever.

Before I get flamed by any of Shakespeare's Angry Young Men;
Let me suggest now 'Don't Dis ya Sis'
instead Raise a toast for her with a slow jigger of 'Two Finger' Tequila in G-Land
and learn to give a three finger salute if you want respect from the lil man in the boat before you come on board.

At ease Sailors.
 Capn_America
Msg: 370
Posted: 3/29/2012 7:51:39 AM

Google 'Dawn of Wisdom' - Many claim that Women BEGIN to see and seek higher goals somewhere around age 25 give or take a few years. Men are believed to arrive Later for the Sunrise; by several years, if Ever

Ironically, I'm one of the ones who was there earlier than everyone, already had my Sunrise, at about 14....since then, I been disapointed in the extreme at the incredible lack of goals, and life, in most ladies I've dated in my life. The very few I have dated have always stood out from the crowd. Now they dont stand up; their busy watching American Idol (in my case Canadian) and watching celibrity magazines, and hoping to hit a gold mine of a guy...... although I will admit being very popular with the 16-20 crowds, which makes me feel....well pretty icky honestly. Feels like I'm almost dating my daughter....
 WasabiGal2
Msg: 371
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2012 10:39:50 AM

we are still viable as sexually reproductive options to women for 30 years past the time when women have lost the ability to reproduce...

Old spunk is not as good as young spunk, according to recent studies. Experts claim that after 35, the risk of chromosomal abnormalities such as Down's Syndrome increases in proportion with the father's age.
 lookingforsophia
Msg: 372
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2012 11:13:15 AM
Dawn of Wisdom at age 14 !
Wow, that's like 3 Standard Deviations from the Norm of 25.

What a coincidence, me too. I didn't wake up till I was over 50
about half past noon when I got there but the weather was rather foggy
so I lunch at Taco Bell and experienced an epiphany
that kittens and cougars have a bimodal distribution

SongwriterCat
Msg: 373
Posted: 3/29/2012 11:27:51 AM
Why are we so sexy???? Don't ask "why" ... just enjoy it!!!
 Capn_America
Msg: 374
Posted: 3/29/2012 11:36:38 AM

What a coincidence, me too. I didn't wake up till I was over 50
about half past noon when I got there but the weather was rather foggy
so I lunch at Taco Bell and experienced an epiphany
that kittens and cougars have a bimodal distribution

I wish I was 50 so I wouldnt have to pretend to be a lot stupider than I actually am. But sometimes, life pushes you, so you pull back....
Taco Bell is so overrated. Chow Mein at Lu Shen is what gets me going, although I usually don't have epiphanies there until way past the summer solstice.
I've always known I was a deviant though. Breaking windows was just a perk.
Say hi to Mom for me.
 lookingforsophia
Msg: 375
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2012 11:36:48 AM

Experts claim that after 35, the risk of chromosomal abnormalities such as Down's Syndrome increases in proportion with the father's age.

Yeah, I've read about this phenomenon and have no doubt it true.
In my day, our parents made us kids quit chasing the Fog Truck spraying DDT to kill mosquitos after my neigbor ran his bike into a parked car and broke his arm.

Our genes have caps on the ends called Telomeres.
They act like those Ends on my Shoe Strings that keep them from unraveling. These Telomeres get shorter with age and can not only affect sperm viability; but some evidence suggests the child can inherit shortened Telomeres which can lead to later problems.
Not as bad as it sounds though; Embryonic Stem Cells also produce Telomerase which
can knit Telomeres to restore their length during repeated cell growth and differentiation.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > WHY R OLDER GUYS SO SEXY????????