Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > WHY R OLDER GUYS SO SEXY????????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Leeanne
Msg: 26
view profile
History
WHY R OLDER GUYS SO SEXY????????Page 2 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Indeed when I was the OP's age I found older men very sexy and some very enticing - however now at my age I don't find them at all interesting, or worth turning my head. I prefer men my age!! But if I look at it, the men my age are the ones I was looking at when I was the OP's age !! Hum!!! Something to ponder!!!
 nipoleon
Msg: 27
view profile
History
WHY R OLDER GUYS SO SEXY????????
Posted: 2/13/2007 5:41:59 AM
Why are young bikini girls so sexy ??????????
 BlueeyedBabe
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/13/2007 5:43:56 AM
They generally ooze confidence.

They appear to be ladies men.

Yes it's sex appeal.
 *tinydancer*
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/13/2007 6:22:24 AM
Why do people butcher the English language? "ders jus sumfin" ... thanks for making my eyes bleed OP. My day is now perfect.
 Technopunk
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/13/2007 7:13:16 AM
to some women i'll be older, to others i'd be a toy boy. i think you just either have it or you don't (sexiness that is)
 Bwitching_Bella
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/13/2007 7:55:54 AM
I usually date only older men...
They are intelligent...confident....and know how to treat you like a lady in public and a bad girl in bed

Older Men are the total package ..imo

Bella
 millwrightpaul
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/13/2007 7:57:56 AM
op. i think it is the same reason that men like older women...they know how to speak properly and use real words and sentences.
 yycgal36
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/13/2007 8:10:26 AM
I agree! Older men are the total package!

There is something about an older man that makes me weak at the knees.
 greyhnd
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2007 11:38:06 AM

hiya......i think that older fellas like..Anthony hopkins , William petersen ( da fella out of csi, an manhunter) and Busta rhymes are jus so sexy....ders jus sumfin so mmmmm bout dem!
does any1 else feel same...or even fella's do u no why sum gals jus cant resist a mature fella?

I don't know about anyone else, and I'm not trying to be an a**hole about it, but this is ridiculous. How much effort does it really take to type a word correctly? And yes, I'm an older man.
 goddess1972
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/13/2007 6:22:28 PM
Older men are deffinately more sexy, there is something very appealing about the lived in look of an older man.... a lot of older men know how to treat a lady, are more experienced in bed and life and above all seem to have more respect for women than younger guys who tend to see women as a piece off meat ( i will say that not all older guys are great and not all younger guys are shit) I personally prefer older men.
 Beth84
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/13/2007 6:38:07 PM
I prefer the company of an older guy. I was with a guy who was 5 years older than I was (in High School) well.. cos I did love him for one (LOL) and 2: much more mature
 M2k7
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/13/2007 7:03:29 PM
You don't find older guys sexy, you find older celebrities sexy.
 angel4u2luv
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/13/2007 7:05:01 PM
dunno what it is but there's something sexy about a man compared to a boytoy..older men have that mature look..sean connery and pierce brosnan old...but man they shit hot alright!
 Hghwyman44
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/13/2007 7:06:44 PM
Could be because we have had sex before and are not so desperate to have sex again.

We can take it or leave it and that is more attractive than desperation.
 Smiley_99
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/13/2007 7:26:21 PM
I can't wait to get older, first grey hairs, wrinkles, and dates galore!!! I knew something felt wrong why I cant get any dates!!
 stangsnthangs
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/13/2007 7:56:51 PM

Why do people butcher the English language? "ders jus sumfin" ... thanks for making my eyes bleed OP. My day is now perfect.

Because she hasn't found an older gentleman willing to dish out the money for her "Hooked On Phonics" program yet. All her post is, is a fishing line thrown out to let older men know she's looking for them. So guys, attach your financial portfolio to the end of that girl's line and she'll reel you in, if you're a "Keeper". Size matters to her, the bigger the wallet, the more she'll like you.
 dawn1114
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2007 8:06:20 PM
Indeed when I was the OP's age I found older men very sexy and some very enticing - however now at my age I don't find them at all interesting, or worth turning my head. I prefer men my age!! But if I look at it, the men my age are the ones I was looking at when I was the OP's age !! Hum!!! Something to ponder!!!

Ha! Good point.

I just checked the O Post and "Booty Princess's" profile and am going to come to her defence a bit on the English. At first glance it does seem to be that annoying text-speak, but I'm thinking now it's more "typing" in her Liverpool dialect. Maybe even to make a point. It reminds me of some dialogue in****n's novels.

And amid the silly shots there's a great photo of her in a pub or something embracing a man who looks completely petrified. Very amusing.

Edit: Oh, heavens! The site censored D(space)ickens! Ha!
 jrobert747
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/13/2007 9:03:56 PM
This question piqued my curiosity. The question was asked a few times "how much older is considered 'old'?" and wasn't sure anyone nailed it...not that you really could, I suppose. I'm curious because I'm old enough to be "older" (to 20-somethings at least), but I'm not Sean Connery old. I don't think I'm quite there yet to get the Sean Connery vibe working for me, but hey, if it's going to work, I won't complain.

Bewitching Bella-->gotta say that I loved your answer
 Passionate LoveMunk
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/15/2007 2:54:44 PM
its just something about the giggling underchin, that melts the female heart
 NeverBr0ken
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/15/2007 3:40:55 PM
Mr LoveMonk... Do you acually have any input that is positive and helpful.. or even intellecually stimulateing?
 youres
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/15/2007 4:09:18 PM
how can you post so many pictures in your profile? you have a backdoor pass or something?
 Gemini_Guy
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/15/2007 4:21:01 PM
Is there a decoder ring for this post? Wow... Just because your pix feature your DJ Friend don't mean you can get all valley gangsta here... And what is with your lips? You sucking on a preperation H? No wonder you talk like that.

Older men have money, yonger girls like the sugar daddy. Especialy the valley girl gangsta type. Am I right... can I get an amen?

lol @ myself
 Deeptrolling
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/15/2007 4:29:48 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm.......
 ginger666
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/15/2007 4:42:20 PM
I'm an older guy and have had relations with 22-24 yr olds ..One I could of married as she was my sisters mate and new her for years ..
From what i'm told ,older guys treat women better ,more open with their feelings ,more expressive ,more mature in attitude ..Compared to some of the ways the mid twenties treat women . lack of respect ,being jack the lad ,cumming too soon ,want to be with their mates all the time ..crap in bed by being selfish ..
Old guys rule..
 mheath4
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/15/2007 5:05:41 PM

don't know about anyone else, and I'm not trying to be an a**hole about it, but this is ridiculous. How much effort does it really take to type a word correctly?

Because stupidity is encouraged in the current young generation. I am fully aware of it just due to the fact that I'm still living in it. I don't know there that "text speak" thread is, but someone made a really valid point. The time saved in typing in such a mindless fashion is lost in deciphering it.

As far as this whole older guy thing is concerned...I think it's a bunch of crap, but I'm part of the minority that has taken the time to educate myself in these "life experiences." Gawd, how hard is it to read a book anymore? I understand that my life may not be set with a profession yet, but I am confident that I can stand toe to toe with my fair share of older guys. There are young guys that grow up quickly, there are older guys that never grow up. I guess popular bias will always have it's place.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > WHY R OLDER GUYS SO SEXY????????