Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Are You Always Barefoot?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Are You Always Barefoot?Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I've went barefoot for so many years...I'm paying the price for it now.
Completely flat footed now....and shoes with arches kill me.
 PrunellaJones
Msg: 52
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 5/12/2011 10:10:13 AM
I am rarely barefoot. My feet are sensitive. In the house, I wear socks or some type of indoor slipper or sandal. Outside, I always wear something, except at the beach, unless the sand is hot, then I wear flip flops. I even have shoes for wearing swimming because if the beach and sea floor are rocky I cannot walk on it to get out to where it is deep enough for swimming. In general, I do a lot of walking and can walk or hike for hours, but I need to have good footwear.
 salamander000
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 5/12/2011 11:27:28 AM

I've went barefoot for so many years...I'm paying the price for it now.
Completely flat footed now....and shoes with arches kill me.

Which physician informed you of that opinion??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_feet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_feet

And why just not wear shoes without arches?
 carolann0308
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 5/12/2011 1:35:01 PM
The shoes are always off, I wear socks at home and work but shoes are awful.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 55
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 5/12/2011 2:46:10 PM
In private barefoot or flip flops summer .

Winter 2 pairs of socks and bunny slippers.
In public........OMG Thank goodness the focus is not on my Fred Flintstones feet.

Y'all be careful barefoot..I am having something dug out of my foot this month..I tell you foot pain is not a easy pain.

Had an x who wore socks and shoes tied in the house except when sleeping..it was ODD looking to me for years...
 VacationGuy234
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 5/12/2011 7:01:17 PM
In the summer, I might venture around the yard without shoes and, of course, at the beach often.

Had an x who wore socks and shoes tied in the house except when sleeping..it was ODD looking to me for years...

That's freakin hilarious....
 MsMicki
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 5/12/2011 10:26:53 PM

And why just not wear shoes without arches?

well duh!!

did u google that under "common sense"?
 chameleonf
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 5/12/2011 11:10:55 PM
Only wear them when I have to. Slippers and socks drive me nuts too. I've been known to leave bare footprints in the snow when getting the mail from the box.
 phenix89
Msg: 59
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 6/13/2011 4:28:22 PM
i only wear tennis shoes for work otherwise i am barefoot or have flip flops on
and in the winter i wear toe socks with flip flops
 Redbecka
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 6/15/2011 7:03:36 PM
pretty much......only where shoes where they are required.
 NO_NO
Msg: 61
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 6/17/2011 11:11:54 AM
Indoors, yes. Unless is really cold, then I use socks, sometimes sleepers, specially if I have a cold.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 6/22/2011 11:44:00 PM
[Quote] And why not just wear shoes without arches?

Because having flat feet screws up your knees, back and ankles. Trust me I know. And I twist my ankles and fall a lot. I was born with flat feet. I am supposed to be wearing orthotics.

I remember getting a.pedicure at.one.of.those walk-in shops for my brother's wedding. The girls were Vietnamese and the girl doing my feet started giggling and pointing at my feet. of course they started talking in vietnamese. So finally I asked what they were laughing at. The girl said 'your feet are so flat!'

I'm always barefoot even in the winter. Except when I go to the gym.
 LukeT77
Msg: 63
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 6/23/2011 1:39:01 AM
I usually go shoeless in the house (barefoot or with socks).

It's interesting, experts will point out that walking in shoes on artificial flat surfaces is unnatural for our feet and can affect our entire body in terms of posture and certain muscle development. They even brought out a type of footwear called "MBTs", which are supposed to compensate for the artificial flatness of our surfaces and simulate the conditions of being barefoot on uneven ground (as in nature). I don't know if they are any good, but they cost a fortune!! :-D
 femaleconnection
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 6/23/2011 3:14:57 AM
In summer, indoors mainly barefooted...but I cant do that outside. My feet feel every little pebble so no barefoot outside for me.

In winter I always wear my deerhide slippers...have about 10 pair, one in every room.

I love my shoes/boots, so whenever I leave the house I wear shoes/sandals etc depending on the season and weather.
 Dreamer_in_SC
Msg: 65
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 6/23/2011 9:20:28 AM
I am not fond of shoes. Hikers for me when there is an adverse result of being barefoot, like hot asphalt, sidewalks, or in some cases hot sand. The second i get home though the shoes come off and pretty much stay off even if i go outside to smoke i am barefoot.

I usually switch to sandals in the summer and hiking boots/Hiking hi top sneakers most other times.

I happen to love the feeling of a cool floor on my feet. Seems to cool my whole body down.
 Flipgirl24
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 6/23/2011 11:56:49 PM
oops I meant I don't wear socks in the winter or other seasons. I do wear shoes and boots. Usually heels and sandals in the spring and summer.
 James16001
Msg: 67
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 8/21/2011 12:21:37 PM
I like going barefoot but get embarrassed at home around family. I've gotten to the point where I can wear slippers relatively easily. I had gone barefoot a little bit months ago but got out of practice. I'd like to get back into it. It will take some doing. Need encouragement.
 english lass
Msg: 68
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 8/21/2011 12:25:33 PM
barefoot in the house as much as possible
 FatBottomGirI
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 8/22/2011 9:34:12 AM
I like to have shoes on. Am only barefoot around my home.
 UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 70
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 8/22/2011 10:04:50 AM
I'd be barefoot year-round if possible. Inside, barefeet, can't wait to get out of my socks and shoes/boots. Flip flops are an essential item in the summer.

I also rock run barefooted. Find a stretch of rocky beach and I'm off. You'd be surprised at the different muscles it takes to run on rocks/stones/boulders. Of course, I look like a fricken idiot, but who cares,
 UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 71
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 8/22/2011 10:05:21 AM
I'd be barefoot year-round if possible. Inside, barefeet, can't wait to get out of my socks and shoes/boots. Flip flops are an essential item in the summer.

I also rock run barefooted. Find a stretch of rocky beach and I'm off. You'd be surprised at the different muscles it takes to run on rocks/stones/boulders. Of course, I look like a fricken idiot, but who cares, it's a great workout.
 Consigliori
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 8/22/2011 2:26:52 PM
Usually shoes, sometimes boots.

"I get better traction that way." Blaze (Paul Newman) to Lolita Davidovich regarding his footwear preference in bed.
 sweetlovingfefe
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 10/7/2011 10:53:09 PM
God give me a pair of shoes that i well never wear out ! ! I love going bare footed right down to in the stores. lolol xoxo fefe
 musical_turtle
Msg: 74
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 10/8/2011 9:56:31 AM
No, I don't walk around barefoot.
I have my panda slippers on with socks when I'm in my house.
 good_dreams
Msg: 75
Are You Always Barefoot?
Posted: 10/8/2011 11:09:21 AM
I love being barefoot both inside and out. I think it is a lot healthier and feels so much better. After going barefoot outside for a while your feet get used to it so it is not at all uncomfortable to walk over just about any type of surface. Ironically though I find it uncomfortable to walk barefoot in my home on the hardwood floors for extended periods. I have to have some type of footwear which is usually sandals. I don't think feet were designed to have shoes on. A good pair of comfortable shoes though can be quite a delight but I will take barefoot over shoes any day if circumstances permit.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Are You Always Barefoot?