Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Most Romantic Experiences      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DevilishAngel79
Msg: 26
Most Romantic Experiences Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Can't say I really have had anything really romantic either.

I think i date the wrong type of guys lol.

But love some of the stories. :)
 Celyne
Msg: 27
Most Romantic Experiences
Posted: 9/6/2005 11:16:18 AM
awwww puurdy that's so awesome :) sounds very romantic
 Curvy
Msg: 28
Posted: 9/6/2005 4:38:18 PM
Wow ... glad I revived my thread this morning before it ended up on the long and gone list. I knew you peeps had it in ya. Makes me well up, all the beautiful stories. Purdy thats amazing!!! X very cute, lol but I bet it cost ya more than a $1 in the long run huh baby... lol And the room key idea was sweet too. Wow making love amongst the pyramids I cannot imagine. That would totally rock... First kisss ahhh bliss. More More More peeps.
 dolphin_3303
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/6/2005 6:18:00 PM
Wow...after reading this thread... I KNOW I've dated the wrong guys. Nothing special for me. My ex proposed over dinner. Pretty much just whipped out the box, did the whole will you marry me spiel. Quick, to the point. It was sweet but nothing special.

Puurdy - that story almost made me cry. That is the most romantic thing I've ever heard of.
 pepsii01
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/6/2005 6:29:04 PM
bungee jumping nude off a bridge near george (a place in south africa) with my partner
 pinball wizard
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/6/2005 6:34:12 PM
one day hopefully I will have one but so far nothing unless I meet that 'special one' not you tea
 nrk
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/6/2005 10:50:00 PM
hmmm...well I'm thinking the fact that my daughter's father said we should get married cuz his ex thought it was a good idea isn't *really* all that romantic, huh?

okay...guess I've totally dated the wrong guys...most romantic thing I can think of is when an old boyfriend purposely cut himself with a chainsaw at work so he could come home to see me. fuk! and I let that one get away??? LMFAO!!!
 plan b
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/6/2005 10:54:39 PM
one of my past boys was in a band...he used to write songs about me.

It was sweet until we broke up...post breakup songs are never that romantic.
 vancitylady78
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/6/2005 10:58:46 PM
my friend got married over the weekend on bc ferries ... on the news and all

for me, a date with an ex last year, our first date, we went for dinner talked for hours, went to watch the planes land at the airport... then he said he was so nervous and put my hand to his heart which was thumping away..hahaha too cute.. so i kissed him. i thought that was very romantic, we are still friends but with my dad being sick i had to step away from a good thing...bah
another was being whisked away to camp overnight, very unexpected. he had everything ready and well we watched the stars, talked, laughed and cuddled.. it was so sweet.. geez so many stories ahhhhhhhh
 Habfan
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/6/2005 11:00:34 PM
I have done tons of romantic things for people as I love being able to make somebody happy. I never expect anything in return and I think that is the biggest key to doing something romantic for somebody. You should only do something for somebody if thats what you really want to do. It should never be because you think you have to. In the end it shows.
 puppylove
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/6/2005 11:34:43 PM
Hm, I have had a couple of amazing poems written for me, and "love notes" & cards "for no reason" left where I will find them, which I have kept years later as I am a sentimental gush
:-). Walking through the Van Dussen gardens at Christmas, looking at all the lights and holding hands. Staying at a cabin in Ucelet on the beach with roaring storms going on outside. Spending a night at a quaint B & B with candles, wine and lots of anticipation. Being proposed to in a beautiful forest beside a waterfall, after we had just hiked up there in the autumn with our dog. We later took the tram up Grouse Mtn where he had booked us dinner for the evening. Good memories :)
 hi
Msg: 37
Posted: 9/6/2005 11:37:52 PM
are we goin to 2 make a film?
 T_E_A22
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:37:42 AM
One time me and my buddy tag teamed this girl and we didn't even have to get her drunk before she let us...
 ~Officegirl~
Msg: 39
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:41:42 AM
wow Tea... that IS romantic..... *sigh*
 T_E_A22
Msg: 40
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:48:41 AM
Thanks, I wasn't sure if that would be classified as romantic or not
 ~Officegirl~
Msg: 41
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:51:19 AM
most romantic: on our one year anniversary my ex cut out 365 hearts of construction paper (one for every day) and wrote something he loved about me on every single one... then taped one to the door of our bedroom and scattered the rest on the bed. I think i cried ;) but looking back now, it kinda makes u think...... OF COURSE it was on the bed, he wanted to get laid!! LOL.
 T_E_A22
Msg: 42
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:57:06 AM
^^ohhh, I'm writing that one down for the future!

Do you still have the hearts? Can I borrow them? Coming up with 365 different things could be a little tough
 ~Officegirl~
Msg: 43
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:59:31 AM
haha... no, i didnt keep the hearts... but you just use silly things, women like that.

examples:

I love your eyes
I love your spaghetti
I love when u wear sweatpants
I love that you cry at Steel Magnolias
I love your perfume
I love that you have 100 pairs of shoes
I love your smile

I could go on forever... just STUPID things u know... things that maybe she doesnt think u notice ;)
 T_E_A22
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/7/2005 8:00:39 AM
Great! I've got STUPID down to a science!
 Myster Boring
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2005 8:26:25 PM
Sorry Curvy ,only romantic stories I could relate are all stuff that is in my head and never tryed ,so can't help much here ... maybe someday ...
 Doc Sage
Msg: 46
Posted: 9/10/2005 8:51:35 PM
__Spend an evening watching "Sleepless in Portland" with a pint of Ben and Gerry Gerry Garcia ice cream a few months ago. I cried so much. It was great.

Doc

P.S. Sorry ladies. Could not help myself. Hehe...
 SANDE1
Msg: 47
Posted: 9/11/2005 2:11:27 AM
I had a gentleman pick me up from work to take me to lunch for my birthday. Fall is my favorite time of the year and being an AIDS Buddy, I was so busy I never had the chance to see the changing of the leaves.

He drove out of the city, to a small airport, seated me in a 8 seater plane, then hopped in. I didnt even realize that he had a pilots license.

Once the plane was racing down the runway, he reached over and said, "I want you to have your colours from above. Your worth it"

Another from this site from Florida after talking to him for a long time never dreaming that we would ever meet. He said, "Sande, thats it, Im taking you to lunch on Tuesday."

I reminded him that he lived in Floriday and he replied, "Did I neglect to tell you Im a pilot for Northwestern Airlines?"

I guess I've been a lucky girl. Have lots of memories to hold on to when Im alone and need one to cheer me up. Good luck to all of you and hoping that many click, click (photographs for the mind) moments happens for you.
 pepy
Msg: 48
Posted: 9/11/2005 9:15:47 AM

This one is simple

Knee pads and a bottle of orange brandy

Rus
Msg: 49
Posted: 9/11/2005 12:01:18 PM
He must not have given you enough brandy if you still remember.
 çòúntrÿLÏn
Msg: 50
Posted: 9/11/2005 12:33:42 PM
I've done TONS of romantic things for my partners...... i'm huge on romance.... but honestly... I can't think of something worth writing about that has been done for me....

Puurdy... your story brought tears to my eyes......... I would have bawled like a baby.. i'm such a sap under this hard exterior lol

sighs....... and men wonder why women read those silly romance books huh... it's the only ROMANCE i'm gettin !!!!!! so far....
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Most Romantic Experiences