Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Good qualities of your EX......lets hear it      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nikki1152
Msg: 176
Good qualities of your EX......lets hear itPage 8 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
well then mission accomplished lol...its true life is too short for bitterness.
 Wasse
Msg: 177
view profile
History
Good qualities of your EX......lets hear it
Posted: 10/4/2005 11:51:54 PM
What a good thread...It's nice to see people participate in the good things we've had or whatever at some point!

1. He's a wonderful father
2. He is honest
3. Great teacher for me about cars, fixing things, learning about welding...
4. Honorable!
5. Loyal
6. Giving heart
7. He taught me how to stand up for myself!

Increase Peace
*and Love*

kedyn01
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2005 2:27:22 AM
1. She had one of the most incredible pair of breasts I had ever seen, with beautiful ultra-responsive nipples which I might miss for the rest of my life.

2. She always liked to fool around.

3. She looked a little bit like Jennifer Aniston.

4. Didn't use makeup, didn't need it.

5. Always smelled nice.

6. Always held my hands.

7. Always let me touch her naughty parts, even in public places.

It's funny... I'm willing to bet my good pair of pants that most guys will miss the physical qualities of their ex's the most.
 amust2c
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2005 2:38:28 PM
Simple we fell in love had 3 great kids grew up, grew apart and divorced, but I'd do it all again.
 carribeanking7
Msg: 180
Posted: 10/10/2005 12:55:46 AM
Quote : it's funny... I'm willing to bet my good pair of pants that most guys will miss the physical qualities of their ex's the most.

Some 21 year olds , yes .
 daisie
Msg: 181
Posted: 10/10/2005 1:04:00 AM
I think I did this thread a couple weeks ago but.....

he is very smart about many subjects (intelligence is most important to me)
patient
supportive
nurturing
hard working
he had a couple other good qualities, but these are top of the list.
 ~ V
Msg: 182
Posted: 10/10/2005 1:32:51 AM
1) Great sense of humour
2) good with my family
3) always willing to help with the 'men' issues around my place ie: changing my locks, fixing light fixtures, putting together a entertainment unit that I bought and thought I could put together myself.. until he came over unexpectedly and seen the horrible mess I got myself into
4) he was terrified of bugs.. (I thought it was funny)
5) very hard worker
6) was my opposite lol
7) was great at managing money
8) didnt smoke/drink/drugs
9) gave me space when I asked for it
10) he got along good with my girlfriends.

but then again.. an ex is a ex for a reason, and even this list wont make me think different of him now
 French Vanilla
Msg: 183
Posted: 10/10/2005 2:12:56 AM
He was a hard responsible working man - very handsome - good provider - and a great dad. One thing that stands out since our separation - is - that when he went looking for an apartment - he made sure our son had a bedroom of his own - with new bed and dresser and toys...he didn't want him to feel like he was "visiting" dad - but that he had a second "home"...very important - very wise!

Also - he takes him 2 days a week - every week - is very disciplined with homework and very involved with his hockey - they are very close - and that - is a good thing!
 ~Dangerous Liaison~
Msg: 184
Posted: 10/18/2005 8:46:42 AM
He was really funny...he found humor in almost everything...and whenever i was down, he could make me smile within seconds. He had a really great smile and laugh and together we were that couple that everyone just kind of flocked to. We were really good together and our parents have been talking and trying to get us back together, but that is another one of his great qualities...he is wise. He makes good decisions that are based on logic and not so much on gut instincts (which is how i base a lot of my decisions...can you say major arguements there?)

He was a really great guy, and i miss him a lot sometimes.
 RedHeadedAngel
Msg: 185
Posted: 10/18/2005 4:00:18 PM
When I'm freakin' about something, I can call him up and say "Are you home? I'm freakin' about somethin'," and he'll say "Yep...c'mon over."

And he'll sit there, let me talk about it, and offer his honest opinion on what he thinks would be the best way for me to handle it, knowing me as well as he does.

For THAT, and that alone, he's worth his weight in gold. Still.
 HB2
Msg: 186
Posted: 10/18/2005 4:02:02 PM
He can roll one hell of a doobie.......

Not that it did me any good as I don't partake
 paul_31
Msg: 187
Posted: 10/18/2005 4:26:58 PM
well I feel alot of bitterness towards her right now for the crap she is putting me and my son through but I guess I can list a couple things....

1) she's beautiful. although she would disagree with me on that point all the time I still thought (think) she is.

2) during the first few years she was always there for me if I was down about something and always managed to put a smile on my face.

3) she brought our son into this world

I probably could think of more but she may read this and I don't wanna flatter her! lol
 buccaneer38
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2005 4:52:12 PM
My ex-wife was faithful,attractive,good cook,smart and sexually experimental and yes, we too had awesome sex. But having said that I am sure most women after reading that would say then why the heck aren't you two still together........? Thats easy, she never forgot or forgave anything ever and at the drop of the hat, we would be fighting about something that happened way in the past............can't handle that...........Tracy (buccaneer38)
 mimosa
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2005 5:14:02 PM
He is very intelligent, responsible, protective, handsome, unselfish in bed and out. He still calls me at least once a week to see how I am, how I'm managing. Sigh, oh well.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 190
Posted: 10/18/2005 5:17:49 PM
angie I know you woman and we've talked about this. I'm not envious but I wish that could've been the case with my ex, but that situation was a bit extreme. I am SOO glad for you that you have that, as others do. I have former boyfriends that have been so supportive and so wonderful to me. It really seems to be that some relationships function so much better outside of the married or committed status. But we only discover that after the fact. I'm glad for you, but then again, you know I think you're just an awesome person, trusted friend. I can't imagine anyone knowing you and not loving you.
 RedHeadedAngel
Msg: 191
Posted: 10/18/2005 5:30:47 PM

I can't imagine anyone knowing you and not loving you.

Want a list?

Start with my FIRST husband, and we can add onto that...
 bucsgirl
Msg: 192
Posted: 10/18/2005 5:34:27 PM
angie I personally don't care because I know I'm NOT on it!! And those who are don't know you as I do!! Wanna fight, girlfriend, we can take if off here...hehehehe!! Hey I have a list too, it's short but who gives a flip? Can't please everyone, I don't try don't care to...
 RedHeadedAngel
Msg: 193
Posted: 10/18/2005 6:04:00 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^You rock, GF...thanks.

Been a rough week. Always good to feel the love comin' from your direction.

My FIRST ex-husband? I'm fine with him feeling no love for me; that feeling is mutual (actually, my feeling for HIM would probably qualify more as "venomous"). Can't help but notice that I've not mentioned HIM anywhere here in the "Good qualities of your EX" thread...unless I may have bashed him somewhere.

And if I did, I meant EVERY frigging word...
 -Horrible/Brazen-
Msg: 194
Posted: 10/18/2005 6:34:53 PM
My ex-fiance' was:

1) Hardworking
2) Family orientated
3) Great in bed
4) Romantic
5) Given you the shirt off his back.
 ~Songbird~
Msg: 195
Posted: 10/18/2005 6:37:43 PM
Listened to me and complimented me.

A big difference from the one after him who had no idea about anything that had to do with me and constantly needed reassurance from me that he was 'the sh|t'...
 Kiss_My_Karma~
Msg: 196
Posted: 10/18/2005 6:45:23 PM
My boys' father leaves a lot to be desired, but he did have some good qualities too. At Christmas, he was very generous, loved the whole holiday. He loved to decorate, in fact he even took that job away from me! It was very sweet to see how excited he would get coming home with a carload of gifts he couldn't wait to wrap together. He was also a really good cook, and he was intelligent.
 inn
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2005 6:48:02 PM
Very pretty,good cook, good mother, loved animals, very family orentated. Very good all around person. Even invited me to her wedding after we broke up.
 CC2573
Msg: 198
Posted: 10/18/2005 7:57:34 PM
1.) Beautiful in every way.
2.) Gave birth to our daughter and son.
3.) Greatest eye's I've ever seen.
4.) Was great at saving $$$
5.) Pours the best Bloody Mary around.
6.) Good cook, gotta admit, I kick women outa my kitchen, but she was good.
7.) Even was up for putting up a "swing"..... gotta love the sense of adventure.
8.) Gave GREAT massages.
 coloradogirl
Msg: 199
Posted: 10/18/2005 8:10:06 PM
Well, he hasn't been my ex for very long- a few months, so it's still fresh in my mind.
1)Good listener
2)Sexy as hell
3)Couldn't dance, but he did this amazing back bend thing
4)SPECTACULAR in bed....very adventurous
5)Good bartender
6)Said the right at the right time
7)Very caring to others-he even let a homeless guy stay with us for a while!!!
8)Loved me for who I was, no matter what happened, or how many animals I brought home from work.

But, there's a reason he's my ex, and I am very glad for the time I had with him, I learned a lot, and we are still very close and talk regularly.
 MsChar
Msg: 200
Posted: 10/18/2005 8:10:17 PM
hi guys ...ok lets see

1 he gave me my 1st g spot orgasm (the 1st time we made love too)
2he taught me how to be independent while in a loving relationship with him
3he is a great cook and did most of the cooking
4 he was sooo romantic .. i used to get roses little trinket gifts all the time.
5 loved my pets as much as i did ( he stayed with my dog when we had to put him down , even though i wasnt able to)

wow he sounds tooo good

MsChar
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Good qualities of your EX......lets hear it