Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > why are there so many men without photos..........      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 226
why are there so many men without photos..........Page 10 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

hey guys how to you expect to get a date when you post no photo
POF deleted my Photos after they'd been posted for a couple of years and never emailed or notified me as to why. I do however state in my profile where and how to view my photos on other sites.
 TemptressKathy
Msg: 227
why are there so many men without photos..........
Posted: 9/5/2008 4:40:51 AM
I posted my fat ugly photo... an can not understand why a lot of men do not post there's makes you wonder do they really want to meet someone. Or they just trying to scam someone.
I mean whats the big deal if they are looking they need to post a photo unless they are looking for someone out of there league. Yeah there is a league gals we all know it. guys have us listed by league and we do the same for them.
Its so shallow for people not to try to except someone for who they are and what they look like. Hey we can not all be The hot actress or Brad pitt/George clooney
Remember a person can lose weight but ugly at heart goes clean threw.
a little heads up guys ever think with a lettle help what that fat woman would look like a little lighter in weight not all women like being heavy some need motivation to get started. Someone to make them feel like they should do it for them self an for there health. There could be a good reason why that person gain all that weight an now its so hard to get it off that they gave up an need that little boost.
So Stop being shallow an rude. When I was thin I went out with guys with meat on them because I liked a guy with a good personality sense of humor an hey a few extra pounds oh well more to put my arms around.
Now that the shoe is on the other foot I find it rude and shallow guys are all looking for arm candy

so of them that are well I hope they can afford high maintanace because that is what arm candy is. Good luck yeall
 jenstyle
Msg: 228
Posted: 9/5/2008 4:57:34 AM
It's as simple as this! we need a picture to see if there's an attraction.If you don't have that kind of chemistry then why bother? I'm not looking for a friend,i'm looking for a date and if there isn't that initial PHYSICAL attraction then it's just not going to happen.I believe that the men here feel the same way,they just won't admit it.
 zestyvirginia
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2008 5:36:58 AM
All men over 55 look the same or 90% profile of looks are bald, fat{pot belly} and they want ms America """"""and they do not want marriage just a """""cook and to take them to the dr. and $$$$support them,,and usually their dog.

Yes a red flag for sure and the one's that do not post a photo they have many secrets and lots of agenda "s.
 owlnite56
Msg: 230
Posted: 9/5/2008 12:09:25 PM
My answer is a relative one. I need someone to show me how and I would be glad to add a photo to my profile. I see alot of women assume the reason is physical looks but in my case I am not computer savy enough to do it. I am posting this answer in response to a lady by the name of jennyann68 and I must say she must have had alot of bad experiences on here. Oh well, thats life I suppose. But I can only speak for myself.
 Remagine
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2008 12:40:34 PM
Why do women post pics of their animals, scenery and horribly pixelated photos? No photo would be better than an old shot captured off myspace...
 The rock man
Msg: 232
Posted: 9/5/2008 12:46:50 PM
Here is your answer!

We are tired of the way women gawk and awe at our photo's.
We know what you ladies do with them. And it is just sick.

When all of you perverted women can learn how to keep both hands on the key board, and see us as art/real people and not just pieces of meat that you can use for your own twisted desires.

We will start posting pic's again.

Until then you will just have to keep using that old playgirl mag with all the pages stuck together!

I hope this helped!

National Spokesman For ALL MEN!
RocK
 Shari67
Msg: 233
Posted: 9/5/2008 12:58:51 PM
Damn, The rock man figured it out
 Perhapsnow
Msg: 234
Posted: 9/5/2008 1:01:51 PM
The rock man
LMAO
 fancynanci
Msg: 235
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2008 1:03:41 PM
I've wondered that myself. And what is really funny to me is that I have 8 photos posted and men with no photos at all posted ask me to see more photos of myself.
 Fight Naked
Msg: 236
Posted: 9/5/2008 1:19:28 PM
They usualy send one when you ask. Sometimes we get on here before we are really prepared. Then it is hunt of picture time.
 petite2760
Msg: 237
Posted: 9/5/2008 1:22:29 PM
ksue44 They are:
Ugly
Have something to hide - maybe a wife or a girlfriend in the closet
Technologically challenged and don't know how to operate a camera
Too cheap to have their pics taken
Under the age of 18
Undercover IRS Agents

Undercover IRS Agents

Or a SPY by profession. how i would love to communicate with them and exchange some ideas that I can borrow....
 livinglife719
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2008 1:38:22 PM
All men over 55 look the same or 90% profile of looks are bald, fat{pot belly} and they want ms America """"""and they do not want marriage just a """""cook and to take them to the dr. and $$$$support them,,and usually their dog.

this sounds exactly like the loving caring woman I'm looking for !!!
 may1937
Msg: 239
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2008 1:59:56 PM
I know there some that are marries or trying to hide their cheating but I think the main reason is that they are insecure. I don't think that they realise that all men, no matter how good looking they are, appeal to all women. I look for a face that has the right look for me. I don't mind if they are over weight or other defects they think they might have. Why not expose your picture and only get interest from people that like your looks. Why wait until you have your fish reeled in and lose it at the last minute. That will damage your ego. No matter what you lok like you'll appeal to some one.
 Ms.Sweet Sinful Seduction
Msg: 240
Posted: 9/5/2008 2:52:07 PM
You are 100% completely right, they have something to hide and I agree with you, I will NEVER reply to someone without a photo ever again.
 diamonds5
Msg: 241
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2008 3:00:56 PM
I totally understand where you are coming from. I for one always want to give people a chance and say to myself "Don't be superficial" But lately, I am finding that men sound great without a pic and then pull the card of oh..i have one on msn..can you add me..then u do and there is no picture to be found..But they have been able to see you! What is with all the hiding? If you were in public, I think your face would be showing!And let's not even talk about Body type...Athletic..doesn't mean that you watch sports.

In the past, I was open to meeting whomever wanted to meet and was overwhelming disappointed at the MISREPRESENTATION of their description.

Can we lobby/contact POF to make it mandatory to post a picture??? and then with that you get fake pics...I don't think we'll ever win..hahah

So if your motto is NO PIC, NO COMMUNICATION..I understand completely!
Honestly, if you want to play games and not date...Go to a plyground...hahaha
 The rock man
Msg: 242
Posted: 9/5/2008 3:07:45 PM

You are 100% completely right, they have something to hide and I agree with you, I will NEVER reply to someone without a photo ever again.

Two of the most beautiful women I have talked with so far from this site, have not had pic's....Yet did have some on another site!

Boy oh boy did I ever luck out!Then again that's the reward I get for not being so negative and always looking for the bad in people!
 ytsejammer
Msg: 243
Posted: 9/5/2008 3:29:33 PM
"It's as simple as this! we need a picture to see if there's an attraction.If you don't have that kind of chemistry then why bother? I'm not looking for a friend,i'm looking for a date and if there isn't that initial PHYSICAL attraction then it's just not going to happen.I believe that the men here feel the same way,they just won't admit it. "
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well said Jen, its nice to see a honest answer from someone!!...The number of times I see women (mostly) but also men in here, saying that looks aren't important to them really annoys me.It gives us ugly but genuine ,guys very little chance of ever meeting anyone because we never get the chance to develope a relationship (online or for real) with anyone cos no-one will ever reply to our messages!.
I admire your honesty and only wish that more women and men, were the same, at least you would know where you stood!
Good luck in your search, hope you find that special person who will make you really happy.
 BDRT
Msg: 244
Posted: 9/5/2008 3:46:50 PM
If a man contacts me and has no pic, I simply ask to see one. If he has an excuse not to send one, so be it, but I won't be talking to him. If he sends one, great. Then, as Jen stated, if there's any attraction, we're good to continue to get to know each other.
 DaManAlone
Msg: 245
Posted: 9/5/2008 3:48:20 PM
OK...why are there so many women without any pictures...especially when it is well known that men are very visual creatures?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears."

Woodrow Wyatt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 MsDmeaner
Msg: 246
Posted: 9/5/2008 3:57:12 PM
I love the reason, "I have a very prestigious job and don't want my co-workers to know that I'm on here. LOL.
 Mr. Happy, PE
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2008 4:51:21 PM
If I ever try internet dating again I will state in my initial email to a woman I will forward her some photos at her request. All of the women I have met through internet dating sites I have contacted first. The ones who have contacted me first have never been within my dating parameters. That is why I do not bother with a photo.
 JeffH20
Msg: 248
Posted: 9/5/2008 5:08:38 PM
Hey Pastagirl... You can set your email settings where someone without a pic cannot email you. Having pics doesn't make it much easier... trust me..
 chelsea_hou
Msg: 249
Posted: 9/5/2008 5:28:59 PM
"The ones who have contacted me first have never been within my dating parameters."

That speaks volumes...
 Naughtical
Msg: 250
Posted: 9/5/2008 6:05:12 PM

Because their ex burned them all.

Why ask just about the men...plenty of women on here don't have pictures
posted either?
Maybe the camera just doesn't "love" them.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > why are there so many men without photos..........