Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > is it so bad to want an OLDER WOMAN??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Belladona
Msg: 51
is it so bad to want an OLDER WOMAN??Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

It seems, you all want respect … but are very poor at reciprocating it And have really lost your perspective in regards to what’s real

Magician... And honest question from me... Would you mind clarifying ^^^^ this statement.
 shore66
Msg: 52
is it so bad to want an OLDER WOMAN??
Posted: 9/24/2005 9:41:26 PM
I second that request for clarification - where is the disrespect you see from the women on this thread?
 CountrySugar
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/24/2005 10:07:35 PM
Ya huh I'll have to 3rd that, that just kinda came out of no where.
 The_Magician
Msg: 54
Posted: 9/24/2005 11:32:57 PM
I tried to give you a man’s point of view in my 2 last posts, but it seems to just go over everyone’s head. There is obviously a trend happening. Women are dating younger men and men are dating younger women and neither men nor women are all that happy about this arrangement. I understand that most women want to be loved passionately. But you have to appreciate that we live in a serious world.

A 40+ year old man wants a second go at happiness, stability of having a family and a better and healthier lifestyles. The security we can offer is very attractive to younger women because their lifestyles would improve immediately. On the other hand, any 42 year old woman who wants to date a 25 year old, and demands commitment should really have her head examined.

Frankly, I’d rather be married to a 40 year old woman with kids, who is sexy, smart and independent instead of a 25 year old hottie with firm breasts. But frankly, it is much easier to date the 25 year olds. 40 year old women have turned dating it into something unattractive. CountrySugar is discussing screening techniques for potential dates on one thread and there are at least 3 or 4 threads taking about liars, cheats and losers they keep meeting and self assurances that sex with boys is a relationship. You don’t respect men and have taken the fun out of it.
 CountrySugar
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/24/2005 11:50:18 PM
Who's not happy? I've always dated younger, I never once said I was unhappy.

So you don't think men should have their heads examined because, the only reason the younger woman is with you is because you can offer her stability? a better life style? so basically she's with you for what you can give her? not because she loves you!! and we need our heads examined? bring on the 25 year olds .. I think they have more sense, I want someone who I love in my life, and who loves me in return, no matter what his age is, and I really couldn't careless what he has to offer as far as life style goes..I can afford my own lifestyle..I guess that comes with bein the older woman..I don't NEED a man in my life to improve my life style..I do however WANT one to share my life with.

and let me tell ya, some 40 year olds have firmer breasts than the 25 year olds so there...I've hardly turned dating into something unattractive..I love dating and meeting new people..I was simply stating that there are alot of questionable characters out there...As for respecting men, I do respect them when they earn my respect, and as for the sex with boys, let me tell you some of those 25 year olds are more of a man than alot of 40 some year olds, and I'm not talkin sexually either, so I wouldn't go about callin them boys..
 Pgooperman
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2005 12:09:46 AM
OMG, where do I start? First off, Lebonese Lion, call me, baby!!!!! You are so hot, and as a rule I'm not even attracted to men younger than about 40. My reasons are these: lack of maturity, lack of wisdom that comes with life experiences, I like a more mature body—a man's body rather than a boy's body, they're less likely to be established in their goals and lifestyles.

After reading this entire thread, I have to say thank you to a friend here for inviting me because I have a 27-year-old in hot pursuit of me as of today. Ha! I'm totally ambivalent about what to do with this cutie pie! I love his profile. It exudes confidence (or perhaps youthful bravado, but it's not offensive), but it's fun, grounded and intelligent. He has his pic posted with some trophies. Says they're from olympic level sports (I won't be specific here).

I wrote back and told him I'm not really into younger guys, but that I found him endearing and might be willing to get to know him. He next message was asking for my phone number (I declined) followed by one asking if I wanted a boy toy, and if not, he'd be okay with just having some laughs together. I told him I didn't need a boy toy, but that I still found him fun and intriguing.

Now he wants me to email him. I haven't responded yet. Whattaya think?

Oh, one more thing, Mag, you don't evaluate or screen women you communicate privately here? I think you do, so why are you criticizing women for doing that? Everyone should, FFS!

Petunia
 Belladona
Msg: 57
Posted: 9/25/2005 7:15:35 AM

Who's not happy? I've always dated younger, I never once said I was unhappy.

So you don't think men should have their heads examined because, the only reason the younger woman is with you is because you can offer her stability? a better life style? so basically she's with you for what you can give her? not because she loves you!! and we need our heads examined? bring on the 25 year olds .. I think they have more sense, I want someone who I love in my life, and who loves me in return, no matter what his age is, and I really couldn't careless what he has to offer as far as life style goes..I can afford my own lifestyle..I guess that comes with bein the older woman..I don't NEED a man in my life to improve my life style..I do however WANT one to share my life with.

and let me tell ya, some 40 year olds have firmer breasts than the 25 year olds so there...I've hardly turned dating into something unattractive..I love dating and meeting new people..I was simply stating that there are alot of questionable characters out there...As for respecting men, I do respect them when they earn my respect, and as for the sex with boys, let me tell you some of those 25 year olds are more of a man than alot of 40 some year olds, and I'm not talkin sexually either, so I wouldn't go about callin them boys..

^^^^ Amen
 iluvmonkeys2
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/25/2005 8:45:41 AM
yep...you nailed it countrysugar!
 The_Magician
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/25/2005 3:18:54 PM
lebanese-lion --- you are more than welcome to all the droopy breasts and saddle bags you can mount. I am going back to “shagging and bagging” club girls, hot waitresses and my lawyer’s secretaries.

Good luck to all.
 FloridaBrunette
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/25/2005 3:25:23 PM
WOW magician....I'd like to slap you upside the head with one of my saggy droopy breasts or wrap my saddle bag thighs around your neck and choke you ...*smiles sweetly*
 CountrySugar
Msg: 61
Posted: 9/25/2005 3:29:17 PM
*rollin eyes* someone has his lil shorts in a wad

I have a question? so if women in their 40's are repulsive, what exactly does that make you as a 45 year old male magician??

you point your finger and condemn women who like younger men, when you clearly prefer younger women, but yet you bash us? double standards, and I really don't see the problem here, if you're so happy baggin and shaggin those girls why aren't u out there doin it instead of bein here gettin your undies in a wad because some younger men prefer older women?
 Pgooperman
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2005 3:35:01 PM
Wow! What a man Magician is! Some people should just be ashamed of themselves and their behavior, but they're not perceptive enough to even know it. I actually thought Magician was a hottie when I first saw his profile last week. I thought he'd be a lot of fun, but then I saw how negative he was in the forums, and I started having my doubts. Last night he messaged me privately just to tell me how pathetic the women at POF are. I said, Thanks for the compliment. Now go away. And I blocked him. I guess he's taking my advice.

What I don't understand is how some folks never do any self reflection when they insist they're right even though EVERYONE else tells em they're wrong. Is that an ego thing or what?
 CountrySugar
Msg: 63
Posted: 9/25/2005 3:39:19 PM
How pathetic we are? we aren't the ones sittin here makin up all the oh no one likes me threads, or the why can't a nice guy get a break threads, whine whine whine..*gets pail*
I think I may be sick
 jenzagirl
Msg: 64
Posted: 9/25/2005 3:39:28 PM

You don’t respect men and have taken the fun out of it.

Hello ladies! I've just wandered in here and haven't read the whole thread. However, it appears to me that someone (see above quote) has taken their ball (s) and stomped off home.

CountrySugar
Msg: 65
Posted: 9/25/2005 3:42:45 PM
He had balls? *snickers*

That just gets my blood boilin, have an opinion, but really there is no need to insult people, the saggin and saddle bag remarks were totally uncalled for!! I think someone is a bit bitter and doesn't handle rejection very well. Let him be off and be with someone who is simply looking for someone to give her the life style she wants, me i'll hang out and wait for someone to share my life with, not someone who will give me a certian life style.

saggin bits and my saddle bags included in that deal
 bucsgirl
Msg: 66
Posted: 9/25/2005 3:44:15 PM
I'm wonder if someone's that successful a shagging and bagging and that's all they want...hmm begs the question...what are they doing here? Sorry, had to ask.
 musicmanpvb
Msg: 67
Posted: 9/25/2005 4:00:03 PM
I'm just about at the point that I think any threads that have any of the following phrases in their titles:

OLDER WOMEN
OLDER MEN
YOUNGER WOMEN
YOUNGER MEN
NICE GUYS
BBW

should just not be allowed - this is getting SOOOOO incredibly pathetic...

I know - just don't read them, and I usually don't - but it's like a car wreck sometimes you can't look away...

If you like him/her and he/she likes you - just have a good time...
 CountrySugar
Msg: 68
Posted: 9/25/2005 4:09:08 PM
Amen
 Belladona
Msg: 69
Posted: 9/25/2005 4:23:31 PM

lebanese-lion --- you are more than welcome to all the droopy breasts and saddle bags you can mount. I am going back to “shagging and bagging” club girls, hot waitresses and my lawyer’s secretaries.

Good luck to all.

^^^ Yeah Right.... As if.... It takes a really small, tiny, insecure guy to post this kind of stuff and think it makes him a "man".
 CountrySugar
Msg: 70
Posted: 9/25/2005 4:29:49 PM
Yes'em I'll have to agree I know some 25 year old MEN who wouldn't dream of insulting a woman that way, and why? because they are true gentleman. Please don't get me wrong either I'm not diss'in all older men, just one in paticular today *wink* ..
 Rake
Msg: 71
Posted: 9/25/2005 4:44:10 PM
^^^ Yeah Right.... As if.... It takes a really small, tiny, insecure guy to post this kind of stuff and think it makes him a "man".

...no kidding....with a comment like that he may as well walk around with a sign on his forehead saying: "look at me, I'm overcompensating"
 kitcat822
Msg: 72
Posted: 9/26/2005 3:51:54 PM
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WANTING AN OLDER WOMAN...WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT......WHY SHOULDN'T YOU.......LOL
 kitcat822
Msg: 73
Posted: 9/26/2005 3:55:57 PM
SECOND THAT COUNTRYSUGAR.........MAGICIAN YOU ARE SO NEGATIVE ON EVERY FORUM.....GET A LIFE....THE PROBLEM WITH YOU IS WE OLDER WOMEN WOULDN'T GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY.............................
 Pgooperman
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2005 5:52:25 PM
I think The Magician has left the building.

Dr_Malcolm
Msg: 75
Posted: 9/26/2005 5:57:10 PM
That's why younger men/older women work so well, we both know what we want, especially if it's just going to be a sex thing. But even if it isn't, we're all just looking for somebody we get along well with.

In my case, I have an easier time getting along with people older than my own generation, I have lots of friends who actually remember the 60s.

It's that confidence I find sexy, the 'I know what you want and how you want it' look that catches my eye, but hey, I'm 20, so what would I know? LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > is it so bad to want an OLDER WOMAN??