Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PapiricaninDallas
Msg: 176
this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!Page 8 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
THIS IS IN PART SOMEONE ELSES AND IN PART MINE,BE PATIENT AND YOULL FIND THE WAYBTO HAPPINESS,at least thats what i tell myself everymorning, i divorced once however it wasnt my divorce what hurt me it was breaking up in my last relationship..... maybe you might like this
My Heart My valley
My Heart - it was a beautiful valley, where a stream of crystal clear spring water rapidly flowed through it. Flavorsome flowers - Tulips, Daisies, and Daffodils - wildly grew throughout my valley. Making it all most complete. The valley- that is my heart needed something - someone to share it with. So I searched and I found and then loved. And those who I loved where allowed in my valley, And those who I loved walked on through my valley, And each love that entered my valley trampled over - Dozens of daisies Hundreds of daffodils And thousands and thousands of tulips And ever so slowly they became extinct form my valley which is my heart. Each love that knew of my valley walked through it not knowing that with each step they took upon my heart- they slowed my sparkling stream. On one cold and starless night my once beautiful valley became a desert. And then I met you, who I felt a great attraction to. I don't know why but I did- and I don't think I ever will know why- but I let you in my desert. It was unbearable for me, so it must have been for you too. But yet I don't know why I let you in my desert. When you entered you helped me you helped my find something that survived in my brutal desert. You helped me find my soul. My soul is like a butterfly that lives within my heart. My soul spread its wings of the rainbow and it helped me see the colors of love. I want to be attractive, to love, And to be loved! Every night since the night I met you - it has rained in my discussing valley. And last night where my stream used to be I found a crick. And tonight I found that breathtaking butterfly in a patch of tulips in my desert. Because I Love You- My valley re-grew, THE GAME I rip my heart apart playing, that game that young kids in love play! There is a trail is a trail of peddles in my valley. Am I pulling up my flowers? Why do I play this game? Playing this game will only destroy my valley!! On the school ground girls play - "He Loves Me ... He Loves Me Not" Am I the one who kills my valley? Am I the one who destroys it over and over again? I am playing The Game. Sometimes I feel that she LOVES me - And some times I feel she HATES me. Am I killing the daffodils?. Am I ripping apart the daisies? ... Why do I pull up the tulips? Am I killing my soul playing The Game "She Loves Me, She Loves Me NOT”, knowing this I keep playing this game inside my head, in my valley, and even though I know that you are gone, and that that my valley hasn’t flourished completely yet, Every day I play this game, so much that my valley is turning back into that desert, and now not even the butterfly in the patch of tulips will survive. As I write this I realized and accept that is not your fault my valley is being destroyed or that it was not the ones I let in my valley who destroyed it, it was not them
IT WAS I.
 joe.degroot
Msg: 177
this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!
Posted: 4/22/2006 11:57:25 PM
well I would like to say that after reading your profile I was really impressed. I honestly have never done this whole online thing for fear of meeting fake people but what the hell you seem to be real. Well, I am sorry to hear that your heart ways so heavy, but I do know exactly how you feel. I have been pretty much destroyed by my ex-fiance and it sucks. I wouldn't wish my feelings on my worst enemy but I do know that in the end if I keep my head up that things will get better hell they can't get much worse. Besides that, life may suck but the alternative is unaccepable. I do beleive that there is someone out there for anyone and I really pray I am not wrong for if I am whats the point. Well, on a lighter note I hope that I haven't made a tough situation tougher since I have been told that I can do that on occassion. Well like I said before please keep your head up its too beautiful to be hidden. Feel free to respond if I have said anything you like or for that matter dislike, hope to hear from you soon.
 TylerHunt82
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2006 12:14:37 AM
I know how you feal I miss her so bad but as I look back I think did she ever love me well she did say she did but I think she never did but none the less I have never cryed like this and I know this will never go away hear are some poems I did right for her.

Thank You
Thank you my dear for showing me true love even if It's gone the way of the setting sun.
Thank you my love for my first kiss you will be missed just like my riseing fist and the morning mist of yore.
Thank you my baby for the endles love that made me,
and the inlightinment you gave me for God has a plan for us both.
Thank you my girl for being my world and geving me a look at being a dad even if that's all I had it wasint that bad to have had and thank you for being my first, last and only.

Do You
Do you remember you told me forever no matter the weather you and me together, you said that you loved me that mouch I know is true so what can I do, say goodbye and nothing more.
Do you dream of me nightly like I do you where all seams so sad, if not I am glad for I dream nightmare's so sad that darknes would cry, for you would not say goodby.
Do you hear my name late late at night when I ask the lord to send you my blessing for I know that you are stressing, do you know that I'll love you for forever and a day till I'm in heaven where the angles do play.

Empty
Empty is my hart for we did part and I'v lost my will to strengthen this hart, if you had to go this I need to know why not try to say goodby.
Empty are my night's so gloom and full of fright for when you left be so did a part of me, o I can not let this be for you'r face I can not see and if I ever do it is a dream not truely you.
Empty and alone I whant to leave this place and be gone without a trace for everthing I see make's me remember where I can not be and with you I fealt so free, o why must I feal so empty.

I Miss You
I miss the way you kiss in all it's peacefull bliss the way hold my hand make's me feal so grand so I miss it every day in every single way so I must say I miss you
today.
I miss your angel eye's so much it make's me want to cry I miss you'r loveing glow yes I love it so and that one I can show and so I say I miss you.
I miss the way you look yes my breth it took as well as my hart, I miss the very way you would look at me to say {I love you Tyler, never leave me} so come on home and kiss me.

wildgirl_5
Msg: 179
Posted: 5/21/2006 11:21:39 AM
hun time will heal all wounds !!!
good luck and u need lots of these k
 Sun_Burn
Msg: 180
Posted: 5/21/2006 1:07:30 PM
We all want someone to love and to love us in return. Human nature. You are normal. But in the meantime... find some new and exciting hobbies for fun. Who knows you just meet a MR. Somebody doing your new hobbies... hehehe Good Luck!
 klaasvaakie
Msg: 181
Posted: 5/21/2006 3:41:36 PM
No ms_elegance_25, you are not weak.

Some people are better going through life alone, some have more needs: want to be part of someone else, your Significant Other being a part of you.

I think we are programmed to want Other, I feel a great sorrow myself that I alone, and still hurt from the last relationship.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao-Tzu
 SummerzReign
Msg: 182
Posted: 5/21/2006 4:01:27 PM
Most of us have been there, some of us very recently. Well meaning friends naturally and instinctively offer sympathy when they hear that my relationship of almost six years has ended. I don't feel that I've suffered a loss. On the contrary, I feel that the time we had together was well spent. We grew together, blossomed and found love and joy along the way. When the dynamics changed and we realised we were growing apart, we agreed it was time to move on. The memories are priceless and yes, now sometimes bittersweet.
I have not suffered a loss. We had six years. We're both better people for having loved each other. Long ago I realised that it's idealistic, though certainly not impossible to expect a relationship of the heart to last an entire lifetime in todays' fast paced world.
To me, the relationship did work out. I welcome the sunshine of tomorrow with eager anticipation as I treasure my memories.

Margaret Mitchell expressed it well.

Summerz

"I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived".
~ Margaret Mitchell
 Buzz S
Msg: 183
Posted: 5/21/2006 4:50:00 PM
Sounds good right? Suppose to make you strong, and secure right? well how come my heart still hurts and I find myself cuddled in a blanket at night alone and praying that someone will come into my life? Or am I weak

Ms.Elegance
Its a hard thing to deal with no matter how long you've been married. The kind of commitment many of us bring into a relationship you literally give part of yourself to the other person and the feeling that you are Lost or empty probably reflects that commitment.
These days the general attitude about marriage seems very non committal. Half of marriages last but a short time for a assortment of reasons.
Modern folk today just seem to dust themselves off and head for the next nightclub.
Some of us just are not wired that way jumping in the sack with anyone that is handy just doesn't quite fill the void.
I suspect If you don't look too hard, when the time is right, he'll probably fall out of a tree and break your leg!
Until then, try to enjoy your life, smell the roses, you deserve it.
From sunny Florida
Buzz
 mcbforyou
Msg: 184
Posted: 5/21/2006 6:00:08 PM
sometimes i feel the same way i feel alone i work come home do the dishes while she plays on the com all night all day i thought i found the one but i mistakken now i feel alone thing should get better mabye they will mabye they wont i am not sure we will have to wait and see things have a funny way of getting better
 mcbforyou
Msg: 185
Posted: 5/21/2006 6:00:14 PM
sometimes i feel the same way i feel alone i work come home do the dishes while she plays on the com all night all day i thought i found the one but i mistakken now i feel alone thing should get better mabye they will mabye they wont i am not sure we will have to wait and see things have a funny way of getting better
 genngi
Msg: 186
Posted: 5/22/2006 4:09:21 AM
You are not weak. You are human. It is better to be single than to be stuck in a rut with someone. It is a great thing to remember seriously when very lonely. But loneliness is natural. Human beings are social creatures, and of course you want someone to be with. Keep praying!
 lillg
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2006 4:23:25 AM
i also know what is like waking up with no one next to me you kind of get used to it, iv always been told chin up and move on and the right one will! come out of nowere.
im trying to find that one but no lasses stick around get to know me im realy not a bad person when you get to know me.
 hazel,eyes
Msg: 188
Posted: 5/22/2006 5:13:11 AM
i have been single now for a very long time to it seems like after your divorce it is so hard to find anyone i always think that god is punishing me for the brake up, the nights i hate them, the weekends are lonly and nice walks at night when its still hot out miss those,sometimes i wish i had a dog just so i would have someone to walk with .. but i just keep thinking it will be my turn soon,,so i am trying to keep my chin up and just enjoy what i have now
 KILLERDOGSMOOCH
Msg: 189
Posted: 5/22/2006 10:03:53 AM
I am stubborn and keep imagining success at meeting that person. That is really the fight, keeping your head on. I pray to God.

It is my 22 yrs of business owner background. I design a product and make it successful all on my own faith.

Say to yourself that person is out there right now and he or she is laying their head on their pillow right now somewhere in my city. I am worth it. I say, "What am I doing to find her AND TO INSURE MY SUCCESS.", (just like an impersonal business plan)?
 puffthemagicdragon
Msg: 190
Posted: 5/22/2006 10:28:48 AM
Try being just one year into the divorce after being married only 3 and1/2 years. At age 58 I am having a hard time myself, I thought the man I married would be the one for the rest of my life. There is no garentees on relationships. This Man wants his Divorce but he still wants to be in my life making it more diffacult than it needs to be. He wants to Date me but only on Saturday nights and for just a couple of hours and we are suppose to build a relationship on two hours a week? Any way this Man can kiss my big toe, And I don't care if I am alone for the rest of my life.. He is a user!!
 Senual_One
Msg: 191
Posted: 5/22/2006 11:16:12 AM
REPLY TO POSTING...

Posted: 9/20/2005 223 PM

I am sure this has been posted before if so I am sorry to re-hash it.....but hey this is how I feel. I am ready to give devote myself and settle down, i am looking for a partner a friend and a lover....funny thing is, I still wake up in the morning alone. Is there life after divorce? or am I going to have to just get use to have the bed all to myself? I try to read this quote everday and hope it makes me feel better "

SOMETIMES I WOUNDER IF THERE IS LIFE AFTER DIVORCE TO. BEING A MALE ITS 10 TIMES HARDER FOR US TO MEET SOMEONE AND WHEN WE DO MEET SOMEONE IT IS ALL TO OFTEN THE WRONG PERSON FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS. AND THAT OTHER PERSON MORE OFTEN THEN NOT WANTS SOMETHING WE HAVE AND ITS NOT LOVE, BUT TO TAKE WHAT THEY DO NOT HAVE THAT THEY WANT.

it's better to be single and happy than stuck in a rut with a dud. Being single is a great opportunity to grow as a person--to appreciate yourself and your idiosyncrasies.

AFTER A WHILE THOSE IDIOSYNCRASIES TURN INTO OTHER THINGS LIKE......TALKING TO YOURSELF IN PUBLIC....YOU GET THE PICTURE....

The Art of Being Satisfied, Fulfilled and Independent.

Sounds good right? Suposse to make you strong, and secure right? well howcome my heart still hurts and I find myself cuddled in a blanket at night alone and praying that someone will come into my life? Or am I weak?

NO YOUR NOT WEAK AT ALL. WE ALL NEED TO BE LOVED AND HELD NOW AND THEN AND FEEL THAT HUMAN CONTACT AND SO ON.....I FOR ONE KNOW THIS ALL TO WELL. I HAVE NOT BEEN HELD OR KISSED OR ANYTHING IN OVER 7 YEARS. AM I LONELY NOT REALLY HAVE TWO NEW FRIENDS AND ALL 3 OF US GET ALONG JUST FINE..."ME", "MEYSELF" AND "I"...

Feel free to post a response to a feeling you have or any comment you deam appropriate.
 sweetseptember_1965
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2006 11:25:57 AM
i have been married for 14 yrs. but i have been with my husband for 25+ yrs. we just seperated about a yr. ago and i haven't dated for 25+ yrs. and i know how u fell i still love my husband and don't know how to go about starting to date agian. i find myself sleeping and cuddling in a blanket also. i can't sleep at night and i cry almost everynight i just don't know how to start over. so yes i know how u feel your not weak just lonely like me.
i hope things get better for u and me
 Senual_One
Msg: 193
Posted: 5/22/2006 11:28:11 AM
Dear: puffthemagicdragon

I was married for almost 20 years and I thought this would be my lifetime partner till death do us part. The fact is, soon after we got married she did a 180 turn on me and it was now live by her rules only and what I thought and cared about was crap. Then one day she says she wants something new....so she files for divorce so she could marry the guy she was messing around with behind my back. BY THE WAY.......He is 80 years old...!!! That is 38 years older then she is.....and he is 12 years older then her own mother and 5 years older then MY own mother. In fact he is...was as old as my father....HOWEVER...! My father could not take the shame of what had happened and he could not live with what came down and how it came down in this divorce we had.....so a year or so after the divorce...he ended his life...

So not just did lose my marriage in a divorce, but I lost my father as a by product of it all.
 Senual_One
Msg: 194
Posted: 5/22/2006 11:37:26 AM
sweetseptember_1965

Posted: 5/22/2006 1157 AM

i have been married for 14 yrs. but i have been with my husband for 25+ yrs. we just seperated about a yr. ago and i haven't dated for 25+ yrs. and i know how u fell i still love my husband and don't know how to go about starting to date agian.

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ALSO...TO MUCH HAS CHANGED TO FAST AND I FEEL LIKE I AM ON SOME OTHER PLANET WHEN IT COMES TO DATING. WHEN I FIRST DATED IT WAS ABOUT LOVE AND THE LIFETIME CONNECTION AND ALL THAT STUFF. BUT IN TODAYS WORLD IT SEEMS TO BE MORE ABOUT....SO HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU MAKE, HOW MUCH ARE YOU WORTH...AND YOU BETTER HAVE A PERFECT BODY. IT SEEM LOVE IS RUNNING DEAD LAST IN ALL THIS. IF I WANT SUCH A SHALLOW RELATIONSHIP, I MIGHT AS WELL GO TO A HOOKER AND GET LAYED. AT LEAST WE BOTH KNOW WHY THE OTHER ONE IT THERE.

i find myself sleeping and cuddling in a blanket also. i can't sleep at night and i cry almost everynight i just don't know how to start over.

I CRYED JUST ABOUT EVERY NIGHT FOR 3 YEARS....NOW I AM JUST NUMB....AND STILL DO NOT KNOW HOW TO START OVER....IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS...

your not weak just lonely like me.
 hazel,eyes
Msg: 195
Posted: 5/23/2006 4:37:15 AM
GOD wasnt depressed till i read this thread so many people on this planet, and yet so many people r still alone ,doesnt make sence
 spacemanspiffter
Msg: 196
Posted: 5/23/2006 5:19:29 AM
My turn: What a good post. Here is what (most of us want) A good, solid, meaningful, warm, loving relationship with another person. Why is it so hard to get it together then??

Past experiences, holding you back? Fear to let go? Fear of being hurt....again? Embrace your fears. accept them for what they are. Make peace within yourself. Don't let the shortcomings of others deter you from your quest for a solid loving relationship.

I feel also. (as do most of us) I will never stop searching.........until I find her and her me.
 orphan
Msg: 197
Two sides of love
Posted: 5/23/2006 5:30:45 AM
When love happens it is so great, then if it ends it hurts soo bad!!!
 mrchucko
Msg: 198
Posted: 5/23/2006 5:52:32 AM
have faith....by praying u get what u want, but sometimes not right away. It will come.
 puffthemagicdragon
Msg: 199
Posted: 5/23/2006 6:54:41 AM
Dear senual one, Thanks for the reply, Before this Marriage I was widowed for 21 years, Lost my husband to a motorcycle accident. I didn't marry again untill 2001 and and thought He was the one and only, But it turned out I caught him around the corner with his arms Wraped around my sons girlfriend. There was no arguing about it he just said he was leaving.and the next day with out even discussing what had happened he came home from (work Late) and announced that he had filed for a Divorce. I like to think of it as I could forgive him but that he can't forgive himself. Of corse it hurts still after 1 year of seperation But he makes it harder by calling and just showing up in my drive way. He then wants to talk, Well he wants to have his Divorce but he also wants to have me. He also says we may decide to get married again in the future, I really don't understand just what it is that this guy really wants, But I am not into being used, He says he loves me, But it sure dosen't feel like love to me. I guess I am still bitter, I had filed potition for sposal support, but the soft hearted person that I am I went in and dropped it. So now I may have to move away from my home where I have lived since I was 10 years old, to go some place where I can make enough to support my self. Before I married him I was making enough to pay my bills and have a small amount left over. But he wanted me to give up all that and be at home, which I did, And after 6 months I wanted to go back to work He let me do that then he got fired from his job as a truck driver and I took on another job just to pay for the vehicles and all the things he took when he left. Now I am stuck in a job making $7.00 an hour . He doesen't want to help me with anything.I know it really hurts about your Father and the way it came about, But hang in there And be your sweet self, some day when you are least expecting it some one will come along and make you happy again, I have faith!
 londonsmile
Msg: 200
Posted: 5/23/2006 10:08:52 AM
Once again loved what you wrote
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!