Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  > Women, do you think penises are attractive or ugly?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FieryRedhead85
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Women, do you think they're attractive or ugly?Page 7 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
They are ugly as hell. but its not about the look.. It's the function.. And just so you know. putting them in our mouth is mostly for you (though getting a guy off does really turn me on)... We could stop though if you would prefer.
 Clever Handle
Msg: 152
Women, do you think penises are attractive or ugly?
Posted: 11/3/2006 10:35:33 AM
This is the funniest thread I have ever read!!!!!

You know, sometimes I get out of the shower, look down down and say...damn, you're one GOOD LOOKING penis.

Guys, do you ever even think about the look of your****? Cause, personally, not really...I've never worried about the size, shape, color, texture, personality(??) or even which side it's deciding to to hang that day.

I sort of see it as a tool. Used when necessary, or when I get the urge to...then put back where it belongs when I'm done with it.
 tigerpaaz
Msg: 153
Posted: 11/3/2006 11:00:19 AM
well having lived with my penis for 42 yrs and having a serious relationship for 30 im pretty fond of my penis seriously though....im wouldnt say im well endowed probably average, but am told by most every women ive been with that a have a very nice one. the only problem with it is when i run around the house naked its not very pretty flopping around.
 MelissaMelissa
Msg: 154
Posted: 11/3/2006 8:00:38 PM
Too funny!!!

the only problem with it is when i run around the house naked its not very pretty flopping around.

ROFL

Anyways- are they "cute", not in the traditional sense. They have their own relative appeal. We like them because they do good things for us, and we can do good things to them to make you happy-which makes us happy.

Reverse this question, the vagina isnt very cute either, but men still love p*ssy!
 tutu4me
Msg: 155
Posted: 11/3/2006 8:03:39 PM
hey if they dont like the way it looks I stuff it somewhere where it wont matter how it looks butt how it feels
 Just_Another_Gurl
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 11/3/2006 9:38:06 PM
Cute when soft, hot when hard....

You get the odd one that makes you want to run screaming "Put it away!!! Put it away!!!" but for the most part I find the c*ck to be very fascinating and fun. A lot of men are paranoid about themselves when they are soft but I personally like seeing the affect I can have and watching it grow. Yeah all for the willies they are hot hot hot, I think I am addicted....Oh wait thats a different thread....
 England23
Msg: 157
Posted: 11/3/2006 9:47:07 PM
Having seen all kinds of trouser snakes, and in different settings (dad naked...oops, baby brother changing a diaper, son from age 0-16...although years 8 through 16 only very embarassing glances...) I would have to say that all in all, feet are the ugliest part of the body ;-)

If we're up to discussing whether or not the penis is an attractive organ, then we have to talk about its corresponding female part.... and I for one, would rather look at a penis than my best friend's vagina.. but hey, that's just me ;-)
 Kryss119
Msg: 158
Posted: 11/3/2006 11:11:07 PM
What about Goldmembers 14K trouser snake? Now that's gotta be some serious bling for the ladies. Penis isin't pretty, nor is vagina.. but we want to see them don't we? Damn right we do. I sure know I do, but not so much the wang. Touch, play, taste. I've seen snapper that looked so delicious I could eat it for days, trimmed, shaved, well kept. When you're horny and want some action, nothing looks better!! Hey, even if I'm not horny, I would take any chance at a gawk of some snapper. Worst thing when venturing down yonder, is untamed pubic hair! YUCK! Trim/Shave that crap up, and things become ALOT more 'attractive'. Bless your sex drive, without it, genitalia would be down right nasty.. well redundant! Hey, if girls were repulsed by penis.. then we wouldn't exist. Now go whip it out and show the world you winker!! (no I don't want to see it).
 FRÊCKLËS~JÕ~®
Msg: 159
Posted: 11/3/2006 11:30:48 PM
Being a health care worker.. for mannnnnnnnnnnny years.. I've seen just about every kind possible..
enough said..
 Majestic_Lizard_Returns
Msg: 160
Women: attractive or ugly?
Posted: 11/4/2006 11:29:28 AM
If they didn't like them when you talk to them on instant messenger some would not ask you to measure them and send them pictures.
 tattat
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2006 12:24:07 PM
If you have an ugly penis there are certain things you can do to make it more attractive. You can candy stripe it which makes it look much like a barber pole or a peppermint stick in which works well w/ many younger women. Another fun project is the Gumby look, green food coloring and some rubber foam, cut and stick on arms and legs work great for this action figure. And then there is the scud missile look, cut a cone from paper place it on top, add fins on the side's and w/ food grade paint color the penis grey then add the letters USA to each side and there you go just a few ideas to dress up your penis.
 Vristion
Msg: 162
Posted: 11/4/2006 12:26:14 PM
This question could go both ways...the saying "bumping uglies" comes to mind
 Caper143
Msg: 163
Posted: 11/4/2006 3:21:51 PM
what is not to like?

It's thick and long and smooth and hard...and it only wants to please me....
 Bound for Camelot
Msg: 164
Posted: 11/4/2006 3:27:36 PM
JMO....

Just as all vagina's are different so are all penis...

If I told you that your penis was perfect would you believe me anyway?
 Kryss119
Msg: 165
Posted: 11/4/2006 3:53:52 PM
Yes I would! n't. Now if you said you have a nice butt, that I would believe. Women don't call it your better side for nothing
 Bound for Camelot
Msg: 166
Posted: 11/6/2006 8:57:45 AM
^^^LOL

Sorry to see you go....but baby I love to watch you walk away!!

I think that's how it goes...
 shinxy
Msg: 167
Posted: 1/27/2007 4:14:16 PM
I have never seen a cute penis.............
 SexyMelissaMeow
Msg: 168
Posted: 2/4/2007 5:55:55 PM
Oooh, there is nothing I like better than a big, gorgeous**** I would only find it ugly if it did not get hard!
 shinxy
Msg: 169
Posted: 2/5/2007 6:23:44 PM
I haven't seen a cute pecker yet..........
 velvet thorn
Msg: 170
Posted: 2/19/2007 4:05:29 PM
LOL LOL LOL What a topic! I read every single response, laughed so hard my ribs hurt. Guess it all gets down to the old expression, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. (There a pun in there)
 Carmen-Sandiego
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Women, do you think they're attractive or ugly?
Posted: 3/1/2007 1:46:24 PM
Totally agree.
 OwhatAknight
Msg: 172
Posted: 3/6/2007 6:03:24 PM
Wow...my first forum...interesting topic!.....now i feel like i should have mine evaluated. Judges, feel free to contact me.
 OwhatAknight
Msg: 173
Posted: 3/6/2007 6:06:12 PM
ooops ...i guess i was on another one briefly a few times...wanna keep this accurate....and excuse the sideways pic....lol...took me sooo long to at last get pics on here, they're gonna stay sidways for awhile.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2007 3:26:24 AM
Women do not think they are ugly otherwise their vibrators would not look like penises. Besides women go to male strippers in huge numbers and thats for visual excitement .
 lyin eyes
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2007 3:06:17 PM
why go to them u hcan have them come to u,as for the question,Im one thats firm believer in the tongue and its action,like cresenda,lol hey im from eastern ky,i seem to be alone so here I am hitting the forum and if i get into trouble it will be all their fault
Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  > Women, do you think penises are attractive or ugly?