Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  > Women, do you think penises are attractive or ugly?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spanky89
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Women, do you think penises are attractive or ugly?Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
yeh, vaginas are not very pretty at all... penis's r better. lol
 darknight48
Msg: 177
Women, do you think they're attractive or ugly?
Posted: 10/19/2012 2:19:05 PM
definition of a penis -skinhead in polarnecked jumper,nicest thing come out of a penis when you suck it?-the wrinkles.5 uses things on a man? 2tits that dont give milk,2 balls that dont bounce and a****that dont crow. ladies you be quiet you got **** that cant catch mice lol
 amoralis123
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Women, do you think penises are attractive or ugly?
Posted: 1/10/2013 4:48:40 PM
Well, I am a man.
I love breasts and long legs. Of course I love other parts too.
Eyes, long hair, long nails, shaven armpits and Vagina.
The point is whether women really like the look of penis?
My gf can play with it for hours. Sometimes she is really cruel, like, she would make it very hard, almost bursting then she would insert in liquid ice cream. No sooner that I scream, she starts sucking it or drying it with hair dryer. Sometimes she decorates it with edible colours, pours chocolate flakes and then lick.
When it is hard, she calls it the bomba. When it is small, she calls it a bird in the nest. I am circumcised.
But the one thing she does that is very unique. She would insert her clitoris in my hole and make the penis gyrate around the clitoris. She get really huge orgasms. I get all wet.
I wonder if it is she or there are other women who do that too?
Just curious!
 slimbastard
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2014 5:43:02 AM
Are you serious, stupid, or American? It's the CIRCUMCISED ones that look weird. All mutilated and gross. Eww.

All normal women prefer natural ones, not circumcised ones. After all, natural, whole penises (there is no such thing as "uncircumcised" - it's like saying a man with a hand is "unamputated") make up the penises of 80% of the world's males.
 slimbastard
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Women, do you they are attractive or ugly?
Posted: 4/13/2014 5:48:04 AM
You child mutilator.

That's just shows how messed up in the head you are, how brainwashed, that you think a normal, natural penis is "ugly" and even more ridiculously, "dirty" just because it's how it's supposed to be! 80% of the world's males are NOT circumcised. It's insane that you waited 9 months for your baby to be born, hoping he would be healthy - then as soon as he was born you mutilate such an important body part, removing a protective part of his body!

Child abusers such as yourself should not be allowed to babysit. I'm glad you've mentioned it on here as everyone can see what you did to YOUR OWN SON (!) and make sure they never hire you.
 slimbastard
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2014 5:49:17 AM
That first post was to EMPTYHEART
 slimbastard
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Women, do you they are attractive or ugly?
Posted: 4/13/2014 5:49:57 AM
That second post was to ponygrlâ„¢
Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  > Women, do you think penises are attractive or ugly?