Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Jealousy! A good emotion or bad?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ©
Msg: 101
Jealousy! A good emotion or bad?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I can't stand a man doubting my commitment.... I will stand by the person in my life though lots but if there is no trust, it's pointless.... A jealous person will never see or respect a loyal partner for what they are... Jealousy is a relationship destroyer…
 sexygirlcanada
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Jealousy! A good emotion or bad?
Posted: 11/26/2005 3:54:57 PM
i agree with you i dated someone who i really trust but girls kept telling me he was see them too but i still believed his side till these girls started call me and sending me there emails from him . and i asked him about and he said they are just jealous i told him why would someone be jealous no need for that.But because some is like that not all men cheat
 -Horrible/Brazen-
Msg: 103
Posted: 11/26/2005 4:15:06 PM

excuse me whats wrong w/ feeling wanted?

Nothing. But why does he have to show a very unhealthy emotion to make you feel like he wants you? Yeah I don't know, there's something about not trusting me and having faith in my character, that turns me off.
 bamabulldog
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2005 5:53:28 PM
If you cant trust the one your with, leave. Jealousy only serves to make all those involved miserable. I cant and wont stay with someone I don’t trust.
 crunchberries
Msg: 105
Posted: 11/26/2005 6:30:00 PM
Ok.....here is what I will say. If I am in a serious relationship with someone and I go to a club with them, why would I be getting freak nasty on the dance floor with someone else if not to inspire jealousy?? What other reason would there be?? I certainly would not be doing it to inspire GOOD feelings in my relationship. So let me turn this one on its head and ask people, why would you be doing that kind of thing with someone else if you are going home with your partner anyway?? What is the purpose?? Not being a smartass and maybe I am being a dumbass.....but I dont get it. To me, its just plain disrespectful. It really has nothing to do with jealousy at all.

As for the emotion of it all, I try to stay away from it. Frankly, my reaction to situations like that is to walk away from a relationship and find someone else. I am stronger than I used to be.
 sexygirlcanada
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2005 9:50:23 PM
if things are not working out between you and your gf and you try your best all the time and she isn't doing anything to keep u happy your a men. men have needs just like girls do .and i am glad that you are stronger the what you use to be
 Maya 515
Msg: 107
Posted: 11/27/2005 12:05:52 AM
A little jealousy is good...shows that he/she cares, that emotion can be sexy...
A lots of jealousy is bad...shows insecurity, can be obsessive,controling...
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Jealousy! A good emotion or bad?