Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > gloryhole      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 girlwillbegirl
Msg: 51
gloryholePage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
It's amazing how anonymous anonymous can get.
 Repair76
Msg: 52
gloryhole
Posted: 1/9/2013 7:57:57 PM
What are the locations in Toronto....
 all4nick
Msg: 53
gloryhole
Posted: 1/10/2013 6:56:23 AM
I'll second that, location? There is a chick on here from Toronto I was chatting with that has a glory hole set up at her apt. I couldnt get up the nerve to make the hour drive to go at least check it out. I was kinda afraid I might get robbed or something. But she said to me she gets off big time by sucking off strangers, and providing pleasure to guys that may not be able to get it elsewhere. She challenged me it'd be the best BJ I ever had. I guess some people(including me) get off from the risk of it all, and let's face it, chicks that can deep throat while taking a load of cum are hard to come by believe me.
 darknight48
Msg: 54
gloryhole
Posted: 1/10/2013 8:11:08 AM
they for gay men,so its a no from me
 clarence clutterbuck
Msg: 55
view profile
History
gloryhole
Posted: 1/20/2013 1:33:04 PM
What if there was someone with a pair of industrial grade bolt cutters on the other side (eyes smarting emoticon).
Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > gloryhole