Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Breastfeeding in public...approve or disapprove?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sugaryspice
Msg: 426
Breastfeeding in public...approve or disapprove?Page 18 of 23    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23)
I agree with whitestarmama;

As a breastfeeding counsellor, I encounter this debate every day. Also, as a mom who breastfed my children, I have this to add. All of my siblings are male. They range in age from 17 years younger than me up to 5yrs older than me. That made my youngest brother 8 years old when I had my first child. He saw me breastfeeding, asked me what I was doing, and I said "feeding the baby". His response? "OK", and he walked away. Man, was he totally messed up from that horrible experience! All of my brothers and I, to this day enjoy close sibling relationships. You'd have to check with them, but I'm quite sure not one of them have been deeply scared by seeing me breastfeed my children.

The human female breast is supposed to serve a purpose. When a breastfed mother needs to feed her child, the she should be able to.

North Exposed, I believe you are right in pointing out that it's the parents job to educate their children about this and other issues, not rely on or blame society A boy at 13 is, in all probability masterbating as you pointed out. If he's at that age, then dam/n, he's masterbating to cartoon boobies, or getting hard just at the word *t!ts*

Saying that your son shouldn't be "exposed" to a breastfeeding mother is offensive to me, as it implies she's doing something wrong.

FFS people, there are entire COUNTRIES where women walk around naked breasted... are we questioning their moral standing?
 mzleena
Msg: 427
Breastfeeding in public...approve or disapprove?
Posted: 2/5/2007 7:57:27 AM
As current breast feeding mother, I can say the benifts are endless. Ive lost all of the baby weight Ive gained in two months after having my son( who will be 2 in May). One you get started its hard to stop. I will contine to breast feed its easy, its bonding and best of all ITS FREE!!!
 sweetestthang
Msg: 428
Posted: 2/5/2007 9:15:04 AM
breast feeding is natures way of nourishing a child...if someone is uncomfortable with it....dont watch....get over it people.If the child is hungry she/he needs to eat...i dont understand why people would be uncomfortable with it...but i bet if a woman was walking by with a sheer white tee on...nipples poking out they wouldnt look away....
 Justduckygirl
Msg: 429
Posted: 2/5/2007 10:29:52 AM
I haven't read All the post but just had to wieght in with my 2cents.
I Totally support breast feeding when-ever and where-ever it needs to be done, Human milk is for human babies, and cows milk is for cow babies (soy is for soy babies*shrug*).
There are plenty of people I don't want to see eat in public, try having lunch at the mall Yuck, but boob-fed babies or toddler aren't one of them.
I'm a little squimish about breast fed kids older than about 2-2.5years, but that is my prob not the mom and child and I need to get over it.
Also breast feeding can be very hard for some moms and bottles are okay too.
But if you can breast milk is best
 ~*sexyscorpio*~
Msg: 430
Posted: 2/5/2007 10:35:24 AM
I agree with many of the posters.....whenever, where ever.

Breast milk is best for baby. Its what the breast was first intended for...to provide nutrition for infants. It is a sexual organ second.....and this is just my opinion.....only because men made them so!
 Riysmom
Msg: 431
Posted: 2/5/2007 11:49:20 AM
I breastfed my daughter. I thought it was the most wonderful thing in the world. My girlfriend had a 1 yr old at the time I had my daughter and she was very curious about it.. she would just stare at the baby. Then 1 day her mother caught her rtying to breastfeed one of her baby dolls.. she said it was the cutest thing she had ever seen. Now, my other girlfriend just had her 3rd baby and this is her first time actually breastfeeding. My daughter whom Iam very open about sexuality wanted to see her nurse her baby. She shooed her away and thought my daughter was weird.. I mean give me a break it is curiosity.

I feel that if the mother feels it is natural(pain and all) then there will be that bond... But if a woman thinks it is the worst experience in her life that it could harm that bond from the start. Good Luck...
 Ladyshorek
Msg: 432
Posted: 2/6/2007 4:46:31 PM
I am all for breastfeeding in public adn I hate close minded people who are against it...I myslef breastfed both my children and I did it in public...I covered myself with a blanket nothing was showing and I didn't have a problrm with it...I seen the looks and heard the whispers and snickers...I look and smile and ask if they wanted some too...When you see animals doing it its a different story...but why?...It really is no different at all...We produce milk to feed our young like any other living and breathing animal...And I belive more women should do so and maybe we would have more healthy people on this earth
 Syreen
Msg: 433
Posted: 2/9/2007 7:57:37 PM
The more women who breastfeed in public, the more it will return to its previously socially acceptable state and the more women will feel comfortable doing it.

it is, hands down, the best food for baby. Good for baby...good for mom.
 hfxchas
Msg: 434
Posted: 2/10/2007 9:39:04 AM
I have no trouble with public breastfeeding, iespecially if you do it respectfully...e.g., privately sit in a secluded area, using a flannel cover or even having the Mom's your back to the casual passer-by. BUT...I think that some Moms need to show a bit more discretion at times. For example, I brought my family to a public pool for a swim, and two weeks in a row the Mom sat by the waterslides (NOT by the kiddie pool, not in one of the many more private areas, not even in the family change room!) and basically just stripped off her top and started feeding right in the middle of traffic...no towel to cover her, nothing. Just because you have the right to do something doesn't mean you should inconvenience people by doing it, and certainly this was an avoidable distraction. So...we don't swim at that time anymore.
 digsscars
Msg: 435
Posted: 2/10/2007 1:31:42 PM
I totally agree with breastfeeding in public! When a child is hungry or is in need of some comforting women should not have to hide themselves away in order to please close-minded people. I breast-fed my son every 2-3 hours for the first 2 years of his life. Like hell was I going to run to a bathroom or home every time I nursed. Where ever and whenever he needed to nurse was where the shirt came up and bra flap came down. I think it is all up to the mother whether she feels comfortable nursing in public or not.
 susndeca
Msg: 436
Posted: 2/10/2007 2:19:57 PM
Amazing the Canadian women seemed to have adopted the United States mentality of *SCREW YOU! I'LL DO WHAT I WANT AND WHEN I WANT TO DO IT*.....

Isn't this ideology exactly why so many dislike the United States?

Without any reguard to other peoples cultures or morality we from the good ole USA trample on other cultures values and it's nice to see the Canadian ladies with this exact same ideology. *TO PERFECTION*

Maybe we should adopt the policy of *Let the penis hang out and piss behind any tree (even in public places) beucase it's an absolutely necessary bodily funtion*? It would make more sense to do that though if the man was holding a baby in his arms because we wouldn't want that baby in a dirty ole bathroom while daddy took a leak.

Hey ladies, breastfeeding is a great thing and KUDOS to all who choose to do it. However, please take into consideration where you're at and the culture specifics without forcing your own preferences on others who might not want to view your nipples. I don't think you'd appreciate an african tribal male standing in front of your young daughters with his *johnny* hanging out all because his culture says there is nothing sexual or wrong about it. --- My point is remember that when you're in Rome, do as the Roman's....
 Sweet_me_31
Msg: 437
Posted: 2/10/2007 2:39:19 PM
will you please stop it allready about breastfeeding in public

IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE HER NIPPLE.............. DON'T LOOK

that simple
 forumfishy
Msg: 438
Posted: 2/10/2007 2:52:43 PM

Hey ladies, breastfeeding is a great thing and KUDOS to all who choose to do it. However, please take into consideration where you're at and the culture specifics without forcing your own preferences on others who might not want to view your nipples

Hmmm....don't think the baby really cares where you are at....when the baby is hungry he/she is hungry and you must feed it not wander around looking for the most respectable place to feed it. When a woman has a baby and chooses to breastfeed does that mean she should not venture out to the public for fear of people like you who will judge or get disgusted by her. Come on now this is already something that most woman fear will happen when they have a baby, why don't you try showing some respect and not discriminate and make us feel low and disgusting for doing what comes natural. Yes, I agree a blanket should be used but I don't think there are any woman who wouldn't want to do there best to try and hide what they can of themselves.
 susndeca
Msg: 439
Posted: 2/10/2007 4:06:41 PM
sweet sweet girl- said- "IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE HER NIPPLE.............. DON'T LOOK
that simple"
--- You sounded just like the average American who wants to ignore other people’s cultures and morals. *To hell with them because I’m right and they're wrong! They need to accept me damnit!*

forumfishy- said- "Hmmm....don't think the baby really cares where you are at....when the baby is hungry he/she is hungry and you must feed it not wander around looking for the most respectable place to feed it."
--- Urgency is understandable! Older gentlemen many times have no clue they need to urinate but suddenly and with *serious pain* need to urinate! Sometimes not even making it to the bathroom! Urination is a necessary bodily function that is absolutely as *urgent* as is feeding a baby. Men don't whip it out and take a leak in public places! Men find their way to a bathroom or at minimum where nobody can see their *johnny* hanging out.....

--- The *urgency* argument isn't feasible any more than any other bodily function.
--- This boils down to some societies want a mother to cover a nipple with a cloth while a select few mother’s want the right to make it visible using *urgency* and *the good of the child* as the excuse.

--- I am glad to see that we American’s aren’t the only people telling other cultures they’re wrong and they can *shove it where the sun don’t shine* because our way is better than their culture allows… There is nothing more American than disrespecting another culture…
 melissabella
Msg: 440
Posted: 2/10/2007 4:39:11 PM
I approve of it. BUT....everyone is different. I breast fed my son but for some reason i couldnt do it in public, so i made sure if i was going out, i would have breast milk in a bottle for him.
Some women find it uncomfortable to breast feed in public, even though its very natural. And some people just dont want to see a woman breast feeding. But as alot of women have said they used a blanket, now thats covering all the stuff up, so i dont see why someone would get so offended by it. all they can see is a blanket and you already know the mother is feeding her child. i think its natural and healthy. as one of the other women said in here its a great time to bond with baby. i am just sad that i had troubles breast feeding, i had such a heavy flow of milk that yeah it became very painful to continue. but those who can, go for it.
i think its very beautiful and people who are offended by it....HEY its nature, weather or not you think its the old way or not....Have a look at yourself. And i know from expereince not being able to breast feed in public was the fact that i was sexually abused for many years when i was younger. And i just felt very uncomfortable if a man slightly saw my breast. So i worked around it and pumped my breast milk into a bottle b4 we went out. When i was at home, i didnt use a bottle, baby just had my breast.

So yeah i approve of it!!!!! you got a problem with it....dont go out lol
 whitestarmama
Msg: 441
Posted: 2/10/2007 6:57:13 PM
i continue to assert that making comparison between "the right to feed a child in areas where others are allowed to eat" and "where it's appropriate to deal with urine/feces" is completely inappropriate.

you urinate in the bathroom because that is where EVERYONE is supposed to do that. many men overlook that, but we're all supposed to do it. not picking on one segment of the population, it's expected of everyone.

you eat public. your wife does. your son does. your neighbor does. your bottle-fed infant does. and so does my breast-fed child, and countless others throughout the world. hiding in bathrooms is unsanitary for the purposes of feeding a human being, so it is not appropriate. nobody else is forced in this society to have one's meal under a blanket. i insist on the same right for my own child that i expect for any other. if the bottle fed kid can eat there, so can the breast fed.

it's not a matter of shoving anything where the sun don't shine. it's a matter of putting the child's needs first and granting all young children the right to eat where other children are permitted to eat.

and the more we do it.. the more normal it'll become, and the less people will be compelled to "protect" their children from it. which is a step in the right direction as far as i'm concerned. after privately discussing the matter with susndeca, we still disagree but at least i understand where he's coming from. it is not socially acceptable to do so in his community. i'll buy that. i'll also challenge it, because to me it is wrong to segregate people - and the only way to change a community's perception of it is to make it normal. and the only way to make it normal is to do it.
 forumfishy
Msg: 442
Posted: 2/10/2007 7:15:25 PM

This boils down to some societies want a mother to cover a nipple with a cloth while a select few mother’s want the right to make it visible using *urgency* and *the good of the child* as the excuse.

I am sure by far MOST mothers do try their best to cover themselves up, sometimes it isn't always easy....size of breast, position of baby etc. etc. etc.

Urgency is understandable! Older gentlemen many times have no clue they need to urinate but suddenly and with *serious pain* need to urinate! Sometimes not even making it to the bathroom! Urination is a necessary bodily function that is absolutely as *urgent* as is feeding a baby. Men don't whip it out and take a leak in public places! Men find their way to a bathroom or at minimum where nobody can see their *johnny* hanging out.....

Happens to ladies too. There are products out there to help with this and this isn't even what the thread is about so comparing the two is silly. Also, I have been witness while shopping to an older man pooping himself and I acted like nothing happened....it is out of their control why stare or make them feel noticed....same respect a woman who is breastfeeding should get.
 susndeca
Msg: 443
Posted: 2/10/2007 7:44:55 PM
“the more normal it'll become, and the less people will be compelled to "protect" their children from it. which is a step in the right direction as far as i'm concerned. after privately discussing the matter with susndeca, we still disagree but at least i understand where he's coming from. it is not socially acceptable to do so in his community. i'll buy that. i'll also challenge it, because to me it is wrong to segregate people - and the only way to change a community's perception of it is to make it normal. and the only way to make it normal is to do it.”

-I wasn't sure how much of that to grab as a quote but I chose plenty (before and after) to make sure it was covered in context.

- Let me reiterate that I do agree breast feeding is best for the child and I also condone doing it in a public place within the confines of the general public not seeing what is deemed by law *indecent exposure*(cover up the breast)!
FYI- Our striper clubs in Oklahoma do not allow full nudity. In fact they don't even allow nipples to be shown without being covered with what is called a *PASTY*... The pasty can be clear but they have to have a pasty over the nipple!

Now, my issue with the breastfeeding is 100% related to geographical area and what is deemed socially acceptable. I disagree with our strict standards on nudity and I may voice out against it but I will *NEVER* break the law while protesting it and I denounce anyone that would. My son is raised in this state of strict morality of what is deemed nudity and *in his mind* it would be a shock to see a bare nipple regardless of reason. Just as YOU would be shocked if some man pulled out his penis and took a leak on the grass out in public view. If your society accepts it fine but if not, please change it slowly rather than FORCE with a VENGEANCE on others as a form of protest or revolt and please don’t use your child as an excuse!

I am not a breast man and they aren't very sexual to me personally. That doesn't mean I'm ready to treat it 100% non-sexual where my son is concerned since he lives in this environment. I'd appreciate others respecting that. Changing society is fine with me but let's do it slowly rather than taking huge leaps. I'm a fan of topless beaches, nude beaches and breast feeding in public but I'm an adult and my son isn't. Let's adjust them slowly to the changes.

Hey, for all this is worth why not make total nudity anywhere/anytime legal and let us men use the nearest tree to take a leak just like the dogs we are! It’s *natural* and many cultures accept it 100%....
 Limestone_lady
Msg: 444
Posted: 2/10/2007 8:10:01 PM
--- You sounded just like the average American who wants to ignore other people’s cultures and morals. *To hell with them because I’m right and they're wrong! They need to accept me damnit!*

I've traveled the world and I can tell you it is mainly Canadian and American culture who are offended by breastfeeding mothers in public. The only other culture I witnessed such an adverse reaction to it was in some fundamentalist Islamic regions where even a glimpse of a woman's ankle would get her killed. So in essence telling our own culture to *shove it* may not be such a bad thing. Keep in mind that I was usually discrete while feeding my son and my nephew, but I would NEVER feed a child in a bathroom. Would you subject yourself or your children to fecal matter with dinner?

The morals in question here are yours versus some 5/6 of the world who see breastfeeding as natural and *gasp* beautiful. Maybe if you have such a huge issue with it you could lobby for more establishments to have nursing rooms, and solve some of these perceived issues. It has only been since the advent of formula in our culture that breastfeeding has been seen as something immoral if part of the breast was glimpsed. I personally do not find anything at all repulsive seeing a mother feeding her child in public, and if the weather is frickin hot, I am not going to begrudge them not using a blanket or other cover over the child. If you are at a dining establishment seat yourself and whoever you do not wish to have witness nature facing away from the nursing mother.

--- The *urgency* argument isn't feasible any more than any other bodily function.
--- This boils down to some societies want a mother to cover a nipple with a cloth while a select few mother’s want the right to make it visible using *urgency* and *the good of the child* as the excuse.

If you really feel this way, then lobby for proper nursing rooms so no one is subjugated to discomfort. Feeding a child in a washroom is unsanitary, to say the least. Until such a time as breastfeeding is either generally accepted as the norm, or there are separate rooms legislated for the use of nursing mothers, live with it.

Hey, for all this is worth why not make total nudity anywhere/anytime legal and let us men use the nearest tree to take a leak just like the dogs we are! It’s *natural* and many cultures accept it 100%...

Not such a bad idea, really.
 susndeca
Msg: 445
Posted: 2/10/2007 9:54:27 PM
"The morals in question here are yours versus some 5/6 of the world who see breastfeeding as natural and *gasp* beautiful."
- The morals in question are those of changes from whence we came and the 5/6 you referred to all came from the same source of nakedness without clothing until weather required it. Oh, and it was *BEAUTIFUL* too. Let's face the fact, an infant is beautiful regardless what he/she is doing or not doing. Nipple or not makes zero difference in the infants beauty.....

"Maybe if you have such a huge issue with it you could lobby for more establishments to have nursing rooms, and solve some of these perceived issues."
- Since the status quo here has *Indecent exposure* laws to protect minors why don't you lobby them to change it.... I sincerely hope you'd promote the actions of lobbying for a change and not promote an illegal act of rebellion (covering is legal/public view is illegal)....

I'd be all for the change *in time* which means not overnight! Let this generation get use to a change and the next one a little more. Keep the trend going in areas it's not deemed appropriate for nudity at a slow pace until we men can take a leak out in public freely because it's only natural (and women can show a nipple anytime/anywhere)...... God that would sure come in handy at times!
 smiley199
Msg: 446
Posted: 2/10/2007 10:04:41 PM
I couldn't do it because I had a couple of really strange men making comments....when a woman can use I blanket I am all for...see someone uncovered and feeding makes me feel uncomfortable...and as for going to a private place...when you have more than one child you still have to look after the other children so you can't run and "hide"
 North Exposed
Msg: 447
Posted: 2/10/2007 10:25:12 PM
susndeca

"Amazing the Canadian women seemed to have adopted the United States mentality of *SCREW YOU! I'LL DO WHAT I WANT AND WHEN I WANT TO DO IT*.....

Isn't this ideology exactly why so many dislike the United States?"

Actually, not all of us live in a bible belt, not all of us agree with your theory of your son seeing a womans nipples while breast feeding a sexual, many places in Canada allow nudity in bars ... FULL nudity.. INCLUDING lap dances.

So its not the ideology that you speak if that we dont like... its the ones like yours that says just because YOU live one way with rules in your life and geographic area, that EVERYONE should follow.

If you feel the need to spew off about Canada or Canadian women, you should possibly learn the laws of our country, thus way you dont look like an ass.

You live where you live ... for your choice .. thus you obey the laws. The laws are not the same everywhere in this world (You can Google them outside of USA... the internet reaches further). Im sure by now we all get your point, not matter what we think of it. Go lobby your state to put breast feeding women in jail who slip a nipple... but in Canada ... and many other parts of the world ... its not gonna happen, nor will it ever change.
 Limestone_lady
Msg: 448
Posted: 2/10/2007 10:29:21 PM
- Since the status quo here has *Indecent exposure* laws to protect minors why don't you lobby them to change it.... I sincerely hope you'd promote the actions of lobbying for a change and not promote an illegal act of rebellion (covering is legal/public view is illegal)....

Not really a problem in my area of the continent. We have topless laws in Ontario which allow women to go topless anywhere a man can, with some enforced bylaw differences. I am done with breastfeeding my son and I cannot have anymore children, so for me to lobby it would be making a political stance before I've made it into public office - not necessarily going to help me on my political career. I actually like the idea of family or nursing rooms. Many malls and large chain restaurants here have them, so the whole family can be in view if there is other children to be watched. I also am fine with nursing where everyone can see. My parents are European, I grew up with a more relaxed way of viewing the human body.

So far since that topless legislation came into effect not too many children have been irrevocably scarred from seeing breasts. I did mention in an earlier post however about being on a beach nursing my son, and being told to cover up by the same fellas ogling the topless ladies. It is the general perceptions which need to change. Really, I can't see where a breast in public is vulgar unless it is an adult I see with mouth attached to it...

Edit: You tell him North! I'm so glad to be Canadian...
 treemanbdj
Msg: 449
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2007 12:14:36 AM
Okay after more then a dozen post of BS.. Indecent Exposure WTF??? What are you smoking Sus??? Please for someone that professes to be schooled in the law , site me ONE case in OK in the last 3 decades of a breast feeding felon ORSTFU.

Judge Roy Bean in his wildest days of drunken courtroom shenanigans would never under the slip of a nipple while jr. is catching a liquid lunch fine a women guilty of Indecent Exposure.

Here, I have taken the liberty to print verbatim YOUR Statue of INDECENT EXPOSURE.

Sit the beer/joint/rail down for 5 minutes, gander below, and come up with you most outlandish magical trick of smoke and mirrors ,red herring, grasp of straws on how at a legal point you could fathom this law being applied to breast feeding..............

Oklahoma Statutes Citation
Title 21. Crimes and Punishments
Chapter 39
Section 1021 - Indecent Exposure

§21-1021. Indecent exposure - Indecent exhibitions - Obscene material or child pornography - Solicitation of minors.

A. Every person who willfully and knowingly either:

1. Lewdly exposes his person or genitals in any public place, or in any place where there are present other persons to be offended or annoyed thereby;

2. Procures, counsels, or assists any person to expose such person, or to make any other exhibition of such person to public view or to the view of any number of persons, for the purpose of sexual stimulation of the viewer;

3. Writes, composes, stereotypes, prints, photographs, designs, copies, draws, engraves, paints, molds, cuts, or otherwise prepares, publishes, sells, distributes, keeps for sale, knowingly downloads on a computer, or exhibits any obscene material or child pornography; or

4. Makes, prepares, cuts, sells, gives, loans, distributes, keeps for sale, or exhibits any disc record, metal, plastic, or wax, wire or tape recording, or any type of obscene material or child pornography,

shall be guilty, upon conviction, of a felony and shall be punished by the imposition of a fine of not less than Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) nor more than Twenty Thousand Dollars ($20,000.00) or by imprisonment for not less than thirty (30) days nor more than ten (10) years, or by both such fine and imprisonment.

B. Every person who:

1. Willfully solicits or aids a minor child to perform; or

2. Shows, exhibits, loans, or distributes to a minor child any obscene material or child pornography for the purpose of inducing said minor to participate in, any act specified in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 or 4 of subsection A of this section shall be guilty, upon conviction, of a felony and shall be punished by imprisonment in a state correctional institution for not less than ten (10) years nor more than thirty (30) years.

C. Persons convicted under this section shall not be eligible for a deferred sentence.

D. For purposes of this section, “downloading on a computer” means electronically transferring an electronic file from one computer or electronic media to another computer or electronic media.

[1] R.L. 1910, § 2463. Amended by Laws 1935, p. 18, § 1; Laws 1951, p. 60, § 1; Laws 1961, p. 230, § 1, emerg. eff. July 26, 1961; Laws 1967, c. 111, § 1, emerg. eff. April 25, 1967; Laws 1978, c. 121, § 1; Laws 1984, c. 91, § 1, eff. Nov. 1, 1984; Laws 1996, c. 37, § 1, eff. Nov. 1, 1996; Laws 1997, c. 133, § 276, eff. July 1, 1999; Laws 1999, 1st Ex. Sess., c. 5, § 179, eff. July 1, 1999; Laws 2000, c. 208, § 1, eff. Nov. 1, 2000; Laws 2002, c. 20, § 1, emerg. eff. Feb. 28, 2002; Laws 2003, c. 308, § 1, emerg. eff. May 27, 2003.

YES?????

Going out here on a limb, cause that's what I get paid to do..... I think it's much more of a detriment to a young boy that his father miss scheduled visits then the slip of a nipple... just MHO...... not trying real hard at being at @ss....

B
D
J
 justme1202
Msg: 450
Posted: 2/11/2007 7:10:50 AM
I dont know people keep arguing with this freak he is obviously gettin what he wants...

Let the Looser be a looser.
Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > Breastfeeding in public...approve or disapprove?