Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Whats the best way to ask your g/f for a blowjob      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 anticon
Msg: 376
Whats the best way to ask your g/f for a blowjobPage 16 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
I would NEVER EVER ask for a blowjob...

If you were a woman... and you're out with a guy... and he said "Could you suck my deck please?" WTF would YOU do?

That is so lame...

To me, that's like saying "I know a really cool guy wouldn't have to ask, but could you make an exception for a toilet torpedo like me just this once?"
 klasno
Msg: 377
Whats the best way to ask your g/f for a blowjob
Posted: 4/11/2006 8:14:03 PM
the damndess thing...im having a really hard time feeling my feet right now...and i seen on 20/20 the other night,and they said a blow job would be the best thing for it...so ahh...suck it.
no?o.k. maybe not.
 ~2good2btrue~
Msg: 378
Posted: 4/11/2006 8:15:45 PM
I find a slight push down on the head works wonders

seems to work for my man all the time
 billd75
Msg: 379
Posted: 4/11/2006 8:22:44 PM
"Yah OMG guys.. don't ever ask for it.. Thats just the hugest turnoff!!! If she's into you, then you can guarantee there will be no issues."

"u shouldnt have to ask. Woman dont find it attractive when a guy asks for a blow job."

Both good points, especially the first one. It's not like it some big secret, unknown to girls, that guys like getting head. So, why ask for it? It will happen if she's into you and if it doesn't happen, then you finally do ask, in a very round about way (delicatetly) and it turns out she's one of "those" girls that doesn't "do that" then that's your call, but I'd dump the frigid, uptight **** and move on.
Sound cruel? I don't think so, I think that if I'm totally open to giving her oral that I should be afforded equal pleasure. It's only fair right?
 dant.del-da
Msg: 380
Posted: 4/11/2006 8:31:01 PM
And you wouldn't ask him to get you off. Since we're all being honest?
 fordsteph
Msg: 381
Posted: 4/11/2006 8:52:46 PM
Never had a guy have to ask, it's just a part of being sexual, if a girl doesn't want to- ask her why, find out a compromise, maybe she'll do it if you promise to tell her before you come, or maybe she's afraid of gagging if you push on her head. It's called conversation, and it should happen before you get into bed together
 andretheriz
Msg: 382
Posted: 4/11/2006 10:45:32 PM
see a true partner as i had never waited for me to ask since we were partners friends and lovers in one,she can spontaniously take ,have and enjoy at will as could i since i was always thirsty,so a true partner need not ask,its theres
 Kid Wicked
Msg: 383
Posted: 4/12/2006 12:47:10 AM
say to her:

well....it's not gonna suck itself.
 alura2
Msg: 384
Posted: 4/12/2006 12:50:02 AM

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
 alura2
Msg: 385
Posted: 4/12/2006 1:32:42 AM
whn in doubt.....learn yoga....then you can turn into gumby and do it yerself.........

ohh wait,,then all the men will learn...leaving us useless ok nevermind...
 mycorosso
Msg: 386
Posted: 4/12/2006 2:32:58 AM
"Would ya mind whistlin' dixie on the bone-a-phone?"

OR

"Can ya play a few notes on the bag pipe for me?"
 xirath
Msg: 387
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2006 2:54:39 AM
I like my 4 step approach, however some may choose to skip step 4

Step 1: Unzip your pants
Step 2: Whip out****
Step 3: Place **** in girlfriends mouth
Step 4: Wake up girlfriend

-Xir

PS. This is a joke, or is it? hrmmmmmm
 Pale~Roses
Msg: 388
Posted: 4/12/2006 5:06:38 AM
If she really digs ya and really digs bj's, no words are necessary~
 counsellorTroi
Msg: 389
Posted: 4/12/2006 2:45:49 PM
you could try dipping it in chocolate and asking her if she wants some dessert...
(we love chocolate, we'll do alot for chocolate)

and ya, we CAN read your minds. 90% of the time what's on your mind is sex...
 billd75
Msg: 390
Posted: 4/13/2006 3:39:07 AM
Do you like music?
I got a skin flute you might like to play!
 sorrall
Msg: 391
Posted: 4/14/2006 5:46:45 PM
I havn't laughed so hard in a long time, you guys are funny!! I think a woman should want to do it . I got my tongue pierced a few years back (yes,better late than never!) My Mom (84) wanted to know why!!!
 sue31school
Msg: 392
Posted: 4/14/2006 6:03:18 PM
How about this? When the time is right, if she wants to do it she will.
If you've dated several times, and have a sexual realtionship and she hasn't done this for you, then maybe it's time to talk about it.
I mean at some point during a relationship, (I think it's a good idea to chat about sex before you even date) you need to find out what she likes sexually and communicate what you want.
If you are a mismatch sexually, better to find out early.
BTW, you may try to go down on her first, at that point it would seem likely that she may reciprocate!
 easysteppenwolf
Msg: 393
Posted: 4/14/2006 6:03:34 PM
Was that $20 or $30?
 JRain
Msg: 394
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2006 5:33:52 AM
Indeed, the direct approach is the best: "Honey? Sweetie? I'm done mowing the lawn - may I have my blow job now please?"
 Oregano Princess
Msg: 395
Posted: 4/15/2006 8:15:52 AM
Dear fackker,

Very good! If there's one thing I've learned over the years about men, they not only desire a woman to 'suck the mango'(go to google and type in kama sutra, it's 'eye' opening) but, they have a need to know that the woman they're with wants this most intimate of exchanges. The trust factor that is so important to both partners comes to head, no pun intended, well maybe just a bit, when a woman can express her desire for her man through giving him an amazing BJ...not my favorite choice of words but, the most obvious. Sucking the Mango is the most intimate of acts a woman can perform for a man...and learning to swallow is the icing. The gentleman I am with currently tells me everyday, by email, phone and in passing when we are doing everyday chores how much he can't wait 'till he can experience his next encounter with me, how much he loves what I do to him and just through sharing his antisipation of our future sexual experiences, he doesn't need to outright ask for anything...it's something I want to give to him, share with him, and quite honestly get from him. Fellatio, the mature term for a BJ, is the greatest experience two people can share on so many levels. So, ladies, read, practice and RELAX...you wont' regret it.
 nosoup4u
Msg: 396
Posted: 4/15/2006 8:52:51 AM

he doesn't need to outright ask for anything...it's something I want to give to him,

So then all this time, me running into the bedroom shaking it at her and yelling " WOO WOO " has been a waste of time? Dang, the best way to ask is never having to ask. The answer was right in front of me all the time.
 Oregano Princess
Msg: 397
Posted: 4/15/2006 9:03:00 AM
Nosoup 4u,

Nice to know someone gets it. The small things we do throughout the day like a gentle brush against her, whispering what your desires are in her ear, a soft touch in a sensitive spot all build antisipation of what is to come. However, if you are with a woman who does not migrate south of her own accord, TALKING to her in a respectful, sharing manner is the best way to open her to new experiences. It really does work. And if she isn't mature enough to LISTEN to you guys, then maybe you need to really think about the relationship especially, if fellatio is of great importance to you, and it should be. Food for thought.
 nosoup4u
Msg: 398
Posted: 4/15/2006 9:10:12 AM
Actually, when I started this forum i'd meant it as a joke. Who would have thought it would have gone this far. I have found, as far as romance goes, that talking about having sex or getting fellatio from her does wreck the mood. You are absolutely correct that all those little intimacies of the day is what makes it special for her. When a woman feels that the man has expectations of sex towards her then it becomes more of an obligation than a want. I would want her to be spontanious and whatever intimate act she chooses to perform it is precicely because of the fact that she has a desire as opposed to an obligation.
 CoyoteOregon
Msg: 399
Posted: 4/15/2006 9:51:21 AM
Do not ever ask for a "blowjob." If they have a fear of it, ask them what they think of your**** Let them look close. If they get interested, they will put their mouth on it. I am not interested in it. If she begs to do it, then I get excited.
 LMAN_67
Msg: 400
Posted: 4/15/2006 11:58:15 AM
Honey,how badly do you want the bathroom painted?
or
Honey,I don't wanna go to mom's for supper.
or
Honey,how come there is a huge dent on the SUV?

All of these usually soilicit a blowjob Everything has its price
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Whats the best way to ask your g/f for a blowjob