Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Deep Throating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 7inchfckbddy
Msg: 401
Deep ThroatingPage 17 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
ALL, repeat, ALL men like, enjoy, and WANT this... we like it when you gag a little,.. it makes us feel big!
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 402
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 6/19/2011 5:29:21 PM
There is NOTHING, repeat NOTHING that ALL men like, enjoy and want. Please don't presume to speak for all of us.

I've had the good fortune of knowing three women over the years who were adept at and enjoyed deep throating and since none of them are still in my life, would welcome meeting the fourth, but it's certainly not essential for mind blowing sex.

Where we definitely differ is on the gag issue. If I sense that I'm causing discomfort in any way, unless I'm absolutely certain whatever the discomfort is actually turns her on, my pleasure factor drops dramatically. Sex, for me, is all about shared joy and intimacy, and I get no joy from making my partner gag.

I've also read in these forums posts from men who don't really enjoy receiving oral all that much. I'm certainly not one of them, but the adage "different strokes for different folks" I'm certain applies to various members of my gender.

Dave
 carpenter1988
Msg: 403
Deep Throating
Posted: 6/20/2011 12:02:28 AM
I agree with what Dave has said to a point, however I believe everyone has gotten off topic.

Ms kitty if you feel like you dont know exactly what you are doing is right, the simple thing to do is ask the man. all men are different, but if is worth your time of day he will be patient with you in learning.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 404
Deep Throating
Posted: 6/20/2011 4:17:43 AM
I love providing oral pleasure to a guy, but I don't like to gag. It reminds me too much of when I was a kid at the doctors with a throat problem, and they would stick that wooden stick down my throat. I hated that. This just doesn't turn me on. My apologies to the men who want this from me. Aint happenin.
 goodquestion
Msg: 405
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 6/20/2011 4:32:32 AM
Like I said in an earlier post I have only had one partner who has done this and it hurt more than anything for some reason. Maybe she was doing it wrong, I have no idea but everytime it hurt. I never said anything because it was more of a FWB thing. If it had continued I would have had to say something.
 onezagain
Msg: 406
Deep Throating
Posted: 6/20/2011 9:21:40 AM
OMG this post is 6 years old ....... hopefully she's still not tying to figure it out lol
 MR ED 0950
Msg: 407
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 6/20/2011 2:50:44 PM
Like I have said before, I would love to know how it feels to be swallowed completely It must be an incredible feeling. I would love to know how it feels just once!
 MsMicki
Msg: 408
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 6/20/2011 2:57:16 PM
Ya Mr Ed, we get it.....your dik is too big for the average woman to swallow!!
Glad you felt the need to tell us again!

Yes, some woman can learn to deep throat - and others it will never be a possibility because of their gag reflexes.
If a man is insistant that he be deep throated.....he needs to let a woman know this before entering a relationship....instead of making a woman feel bad for not being able to do it after the fact.
 Sexierra
Msg: 409
Deep Throating
Posted: 6/20/2011 3:17:05 PM
Good heavens....seriously?

Is this something that you really want to put on a dating website?? Discretion people...

*shaking head*
 MsMicki
Msg: 410
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 6/20/2011 8:27:36 PM
^^ and just what did you expect to read about in a thread titled Deep Throating in the Sex Forums?
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 411
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 6/20/2011 8:45:50 PM
^^^ indeed...and since a peek at your profile reveals that you advise any man seeking a sexual relationship to steer clear, I'm curious why you even ventured into the sex forums at all. Further confusing the issue is the combination of picking a moniker that starts with "sexi" while making quite clear in your text that you seek a deeply religious and purely non-sexual partner, chastising us for discussing deep throat yet going into detail on clitoris stimulation on another thread.

You've no obligation to explain yourself, of course, but a little more clarity and consistency might improve your odds of finding who you seek.

Just my unsolicited two cents,

Dave
 Pingshooter
Msg: 412
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/10/2011 7:14:51 AM
Deep throating is cool..but staying and concentrating on the END where the nerve ending are..oh yeeeeaaahhhh..

Take it all in once in a while..but it doesn't do much for me over concentration of where I can see and feel the action more.
 DawnTheRaven
Msg: 413
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/10/2011 7:44:53 AM
bjs are fun at least to me they are. I have no gag reflex so it makes things interesting. I have met only one guy who didnt like oral. I think it was cause of a bad experience. Men tell you what they like and what they want which helps.
 Rose_Dagger
Msg: 414
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/10/2011 1:08:02 PM
I think they like seeing the whole thing dissapear in your mouth, cause in my experience after getting over the initial shock of pleasure the first time you do it guys always seem to prevent theyre eyes from rolling back in theyre head long enough to tilt theyre head and watch

It's cute how you guys are so visual!

Angie
 Utahguy801
Msg: 415
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/10/2011 10:04:23 PM
I have only experienced it once. It was fun and turned me on, but honestly not my favorite experience. I'd be fine if it never happened again. Now, There is no way I'd be cool with never getting a BJ again but deep throating isn't a big deal for me. It would be something she could try or do if she felt like experimenting or enjoyed doing but not anything I'd ever ask her to do.
 TALLMAN2120
Msg: 416
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/10/2011 10:07:28 PM
As an oral sex aficionado I was excited when i found a woman who did this. It isn't that big a deal.
The end and under the front is where the most nerves are.

Everyone likes different things. I wouldn't care if a woman did that and oral sex is best.
 TALLMAN2120
Msg: 417
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/10/2011 10:08:58 PM
You are presumptuous . You don't speak for anyone but yourself.

I love oral sex and I can take it or leave it. The tongue is better than the throat.
 MarkoLongoNineInchhalf
Msg: 418
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/11/2011 12:11:47 PM
Here you go girl.. http://tdte.porkyhost.com/​instruction.htm and Pass it on. To all your girl. and i sent it. To all my silly girl. and It worked for them to..
and Men love it. Last time. I had that. Was 1991... and That SUCKS. lol! HeHe!
 abelian
Msg: 419
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/11/2011 2:17:47 PM
I think they like seeing the whole thing dissapear in your mouth,

We have a wiener, er, winner.

cause in my experience after getting over the initial shock of pleasure the first time you do it guys always seem to prevent theyre eyes from rolling back in theyre head long enough to tilt theyre head and watch

My eyes are never tempted to roll back. I like watching women who get into what they're doing.

It's cute how you guys are so visual!

It's just as cute how some women are so oral.
 decibelmaster
Msg: 420
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/11/2011 4:33:04 PM
mix it up...... tease to please..... then go in for the kill!! then you wont know whats hit you!!
 cjcgirl
Msg: 421
Deep Throating
Posted: 7/11/2011 4:55:05 PM
It's probably easier to count the guys that DONT LIKE IT!! Haven't met one yet...Just have fun.. it's all good...and definitely look at him while you're doing it to him :)
 Pomose
Msg: 422
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/9/2011 4:43:01 AM
I think it takes both the woman and the man to make this an enjoyable experience. you can't do it to some putz who is going to grab the back of your head and ram it into your mouth, Allot of the women say just let them do it and the guy should lay back and enjoy I agree. As far as technique I'd listen to what the other women have to say. The women I've had good experiences with just seem to know what there doing theres not much for the guy to do. I usually just lay back and let her do her thing.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 423
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/9/2011 5:19:04 AM
I can't deep throat (I do try though)...for me, I take care of the tip, lick the shaft, balls etc...and to give that 'sort of' feeling I will grab his penis with a firm grip by the base as I am using my mouth...I have found that they like this combination too
 bilby886
Msg: 424
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/9/2011 5:25:33 AM

.^ and just what did you expect to read about in a thread titled Deep Throating in the Sex Forums?

Awwww dunno ........
we could have had a high cultural moment and be talking about the "Four Tenors do La Boheme"?

I guess I miss out again! Dayum!
 lewis236
Msg: 425
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/9/2011 5:34:28 AM
If you do a google search for 'Heather Brooke deepthroat', (there are other Heather Brookes) several clips will come up of a very, very nice lady called Heather are available. I think, from one clip when she's showing how it's done, it's a matter of learning to avoid or ignore the 'gagging' impulse. How many guys actually enjoy it? All, is my suggestion. Lean that skill, and as with most other sexual skills, you're more likely to keep a man happy. Look at it the other way round; how many men would be happy with 'no sex at all'. Pretty much none, and those that would be would not be worth having, perhaps. Add on more skills, and men are happier. For example; a blow job with cum in the mouth is better than a blow job and not cum in the mouth. It's just a matter of degrees. Simple as that.

To close, here's a thing; keep you man sexually happy, and I hope that he'd want to learn how to do the stuff that keeps you sexually happy. Don't be bashfull!

Lewis Blight

PS Not only does Heather Brooks suck****and deepthroat, she's sounds nice and has a nice smile, tits and bum as well.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Deep Throating