Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Deep Throating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 426
Deep ThroatingPage 18 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
I've watched plenty of videos to try and learn new things...watching helps but really you just need to keep practicing on the real thing...I can do it for a moment before I gag and tear up...but practice makes perfect and I will never stop
 lewis236
Msg: 427
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/9/2011 5:45:49 AM
And, of course, setting out, in a nice way, levels of expectation about all manner of things would always save a lot of bother later. Just a matter of being open and not timid about things; about expectations and who we all are. It might curtail relationships in many cases, but probably not because people so often think they will change someone else (they won't!), but better find out early than after a number of years. It seems to me that a good proportion of women don't actually like sex, but if they said this no man would be interested at all. All the men married, where sex has gradually drifted out of their relationship, living half lives! I recall a tale of a guy who left his wife after 30 years. He'd had two children, earned a living, paid for everything and did what was expected, but his wife wasn't interested in sex. He met a woman on a cruise; a women who was up for everything and anything sexual. His comment, apart from that he was in love, was that he'd wasted 30 years of his life. He'd never even had a blowjob before the chance encounter on the cruise. Get out and move on, perhaps, rather than stay in a stale unsatisfying relationship! We only have one go at this thing called life.
 ZXTTTT
Msg: 428
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/9/2011 10:20:32 AM
Noy been lucky enough yet
 lewis236
Msg: 429
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/9/2011 12:30:30 PM
I tried to email you on your profile (but it said you don't accept emails for outside the US) to say that you say some interesting things on this forum bit of the site. I've only just discovered it. You say things that indicate that you're probably the kind of woman that men would like to know. I'll tell you that there are lots of nice women out there that men, if they knew them well, wouldn't be that interested in really, nice as they are (perhaps too nice!). Simply because, if truth be known, they're just not into sex. If one knew this from the outset, who would bother I wonder. Apart, perhaps, from those men who thought they would change a women. But guess what - nobody changes, and certainly not after 40 years of living. We're sufficiently set in our ways by now. Good luck and stuff; a real man to a real women!
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 430
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/9/2011 12:53:34 PM

I tried to email you on your profile (but it said you don't accept emails for outside the US) to say that you say some interesting things on this forum bit of the site. I've only just discovered it. You say things that indicate that you're probably the kind of woman that men would like to know. I'll tell you that there are lots of nice women out there that men, if they knew them well, wouldn't be that interested in really, nice as they are (perhaps too nice!). Simply because, if truth be known, they're just not into sex. If one knew this from the outset, who would bother I wonder. Apart, perhaps, from those men who thought they would change a women. But guess what - nobody changes, and certainly not after 40 years of living. We're sufficiently set in our ways by now. Good luck and stuff; a real man to a real women!

lewis236 you just gave someone a very nice compliment so you should have said who you were refering to (or even quote them like I did above)...I know it's not me since I can get email from every country...cheers
 HotBiCouple7989
Msg: 431
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/11/2011 9:18:54 PM
A girl friend of mine used to tickle the back of her throat with her tooth brush every time she brushed her teeth to desencitise her gag reflex. In no time she had her nose on my pelvic bone. And im certainly not small.
 kcnorth
Msg: 432
view profile
History
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/12/2011 3:30:56 AM
Love deep throat....receiving and giving
 Mitch529
Msg: 433
Deep Throating
Posted: 10/16/2011 6:12:49 PM
I love it. I was getting a bj and it was nice, but then she just surprised me and I didn't want her to stop.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Deep Throating