Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Wisconsin  > Are Wisconsin ladies boring?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OTNB
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Are Wisconsin ladies boring?Page 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
yes yes yes h3ll yes
 DkAir
Msg: 152
Are Wisconsin ladies boring?
Posted: 6/8/2008 3:37:47 PM
Boring no less zipp yes.
 Irishlass17
Msg: 153
Posted: 7/13/2008 11:13:22 AM
I've tried e-mailing with a couple of guys and it seemed that I had to get the ball rolling. I'd love to go to one of the get togethers but it always seems that night I already have something going. I just checked to see if there was anything local and nothing around here. There either in MI or IL. Get something going around here and I would love to go. By the way sometimes I can be boring and then sometimes I can have alot of fun.
 nicoleh2
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2008 11:27:38 AM
Ouch, I'd have to disagree.

I am a true Wisconsi-nite... grew up in central wisconsin (marshfield) and went to school in Milwaukee.

Granted, I'm in chicago now...but I'd have to say that I'm a pretty interesting person!

One thing I do notice when I go back for visits is the abundance of "ignorance" about the world, and what is actually out there might be the biggest reason that people in Wisconsin are kind of...well...boring?

anyway, I love wisconsin---you guys just need to get out more!
 donb01
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2008 11:29:26 AM
There is an event in Appleton on the 26th. That's about an hour and a half north of you on 41. It should be at the top of your inbox in green. If not, you can go here to see it:
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts9926807.aspx
 madcityluv317
Msg: 156
Posted: 7/24/2008 8:49:09 PM
I'm not boring! I just tend to like the simple life. Yet, it isn't unlike me to try something new just to try it.
 tess1015
Msg: 157
Posted: 7/27/2008 7:35:12 AM
I don't see whats wrong with enjoying the simple life. I do consider myself boring but I'm pretty ok with that. I guess maybe its my age. I like to do stuff like camping, sitting around a campfire laughing and telling stories, riding my bike, riding his motorcycle (I don't have a his btw its just something I would think is fun), taking the dog for a walk, hiking, concerts, movies, theater, dinner, dancing (salsa is so not boring), comedy clubs, travel, and football. What's boring about all that? Nothing I guess if you like to do it all at once. I like to pace myself and mix the non-boring stuff in with the boring life.
 stnkrbelle
Msg: 158
Posted: 7/27/2008 10:18:15 AM
OMG
this was way so worth reading...LOL. Goes to show the comments havent changed much since 2005! LOL No need for tummy tucks today, I exercised through gut wrenching laughter. I think I woke the neighbors!
 LovesCountyMusic
Msg: 159
Posted: 8/15/2008 1:07:08 PM
Well im not over 40 maybe thats your first problem I have never considered myself boring. Maybe its the ones asking the ? in the first place.
 haohaoguo
Msg: 160
Posted: 8/17/2008 4:57:36 PM
I think so, especially for those who are over 40 years old when their kids leave them for the college. Besides work, they don't know what to do.
And it is not easy to find a nice person to hang out, isn' t it? Any suggestion how to pass the time?
 WIGal55
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2008 8:03:58 PM
I am anything BUT boring!!javascript:smilie('')
 tallyover
Msg: 162
Posted: 10/4/2008 4:38:39 AM
Not me..........don't call me boring.............please. I have been out dancing in the sunshine!

Could it be that Wisconsin women are away from their computers during our short summer season? It's been a fun few months enjoying all the outdoor festivals, camping, fishing, swimming etc.

Now that it's getting to be time to hibernate the action in these forums might just heat up, or do we have to wait until after hunting season?
 AnnieFromAppleton
Msg: 163
Posted: 10/4/2008 2:39:10 PM
Ooooooo the very last thing I am is boring! And I'm tall too....so I'm a package deal...fun and tall.
 tallyover
Msg: 164
Posted: 10/4/2008 4:00:12 PM
Annie - Are you the one occupying all the tall Wisconsin Men? LOL
I'm 5'11. A triple threat: tall, fun and happy!
 AnnieFromAppleton
Msg: 165
Hey Tally
Posted: 10/7/2008 12:22:16 PM
You and I both are never boring. We can see over shelves, not have to climb ladders to get something out of the top cupboard.....so we are not only tall, fun and happy, we are handy too!

Nope I'm not hogging the Wisconsin men.....YET. Besides, I have ya beat by one inch....lol! So does that mean I get first dibs on the tall guys? Provided they are not BORING that is.......

tess1015
Msg: 166
Posted: 10/12/2008 7:05:09 AM
Yes we are...but it would appear to me that guys can be just as boring....

donb01
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2008 8:32:03 AM
Well I suppose it depends on whether they are electricians, plumbers, carpenters, geologists, well drillers, work on an oil platform, or some other occupation that employs boring at some point or other
 VYXEN
Msg: 168
Posted: 10/13/2008 9:40:00 AM
MAYBE YOU GUYS ARE JUST TALKIN TO THE WRONG WOMEN THEN IF YOU THINK THAT WISCONSIN WOMEN ARE BORING.
 brandy58
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2008 4:19:45 PM
Well I am 50 and far from boring... so obviously ur not looking in the right places men....kiss kiss
 420wizard
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2008 1:51:32 AM
WELL I AM 48 GOING ON 25. MY BIKE KEEPS ME YOUNG AND I RIDE ALL THE TIME.
BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT I HAVE NOTICED THAT THE LADIES FROM WISCONSIN DO NOT 'SOCIALIZE ' ON THE KEY BOARDS.
I FIND LADIES FROM OTHER STATES CORRESPONDING WITH ME AND CHATTING WITH ME. BUT THE THING IS THAT IT IS TO LONG OF A RIDE TO GO PICK THAT PERSON FOR A BIKE RIDE.
OTHER THEN THAT, YES I WOULD SAY THEY ARE FAIRLY BORING,MAYBE IT'S JUST ME. I KNOW I AM NOT 25 ANYMORE.
LOOKING FOR THAT GOOD LOOKING BUT TO LOOK GOOD ON MY BACK FENDER, ONE MORE TIME BEFORE THE FLIES.
 tess1015
Msg: 171
Posted: 10/30/2008 7:08:59 PM
Well maybe WI women have more to do than sit around chatting on the boards all the time. I know I only pop on here a few times a month because I'm too busy being boring off the internet to be wasting so much time on the internet!

milwred
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2008 7:37:08 AM
I think some find WI ladies boring because we don't care to be asked "what's your bra size and favorite position" or "are you shaved" or "are you a NATURAL redhead" or " if you like me, can we have a little fun?" on the first meeting.

If that's all you care to talk about then yes I am truly boring. If you'd like to talk about work, kids, hobbies, and what you find interesting in a companion...I'm much more up for discussion and to let the friendship continue from there.

I find too much of that with local men. I think it's because they feel a local woman may be available for no strings hook ups, but someone farther away is not so the trash talk is pretty much pointless. Try talking to the local ladies the way you talk to the long distance ones, and you'll find we're just as interesting, and can even do dinner or a movie, or a walk by the lake (and if it's cooler out, there's always gloves and a coat...the walk is still an offer).

Just a thought boyz.
 BK0326
Msg: 173
Posted: 11/28/2008 10:00:40 AM
Well stated milred, I have chatted/talked/met with some interesting ladies here, and yes some can b boring, but what's wrong with that on occassion? You get to a point in life and maybe we need to slow down or settle down at some point. I have had some very good intelligent conversations with Wisc. ladies and I can imagine with some of the stories they have told me regarding their experiences, that some of us men aren't all that exciting either. Don't answer an ad if she seems boring, too many guys are too soon asking the questions that milred has mentioned. Wait a little, get to know her before you care what her br size is. Wait to see if she is shaved when you possibly hit a good note together, you'll find that out when you find out she's special, and not so boring.
 Nancy54534
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2008 9:44:05 PM
You sure got that right, too much to do and keep on moving. Some of the men if you don't go along with their views then you are forward or radical. Well hang onto your toupee then! I keep busy taking care of my property, dogs, working part time, enjoying myself. Yes I can do things by myself, have to but boy a nice pair of arms to hug or help pull in a nice walleye would be fantastic. Even to help paddle a canoe or teach me to kayak then there is the getting a deer cleaned also...........
Other parts of life to work together with, not looking for a Hercules or Fabio but just a nice, decent guy who doesn't or is a We love to laugh and smile, even roll in the snow not necessarily doing snow angels
 have2luvlife
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2008 9:16:43 AM
Yes, they are boring. And I mean boring in the sense that all they want is status quo. Maybe they are just too old-fashioned/ or well .... boring.

The also have what I call "the warehouse mentality". If they don't like one they just go pick another, many I find are extremely picky.

This is all in comparison to other women I've talked with in the past from other areas of the country or overseas. The best imho are European women.
Show ALL Forums  > Wisconsin  > Are Wisconsin ladies boring?