Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Wisconsin  > Are Wisconsin ladies boring?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 yackie
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Are Wisconsin ladies boring?Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Me personally do not feel that I am boring, I co-host parties for pof and have the opportunity of meeting alot of men and women at these fuctions. Its amazing how times have changed in the fact that men from Wisconsin expect women to make the first move, they want us to contact them...But yet at the parties men from Wisconsin are still sitting on the opposite side of the room just like in high school. I see more of the women mingling and making an effort to socialize then most men, not all men most. It seems men from Wisconsin are a little intimidated by us women, but yet we have to make all the moves and your famous saying is well afterall it is 2009, but yet any man from here know most of us women were raised that its not a womans place to make the first move....So truly who is boring, I think it is more a question of who is more willing to make a first move....Jackie
 gimmihte
Msg: 202
Are Wisconsin ladies boring?
Posted: 6/9/2009 8:47:16 PM
Sorry but I don't think Wisconsin ladies are boring at all. You must be just meeting the wrong ladies... Good luck fishing...
 marshfieldmale
Msg: 203
Posted: 6/19/2009 10:00:31 AM
I don't know if Wisconsin ladies are boring. I haven't met any yet.
 morals1lady
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2009 12:20:55 PM
boring is as boring does......You have to make your own fun
 tickleortackle
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2009 9:24:03 AM
I think so; some just want to be treated like a queen. I don't think thats right, your a person and fully capable of doing things for yourself. Another point is there are too many women who are way to jealous type. I will not get into a serious relationship again.
Show ALL Forums  > Wisconsin  > Are Wisconsin ladies boring?