Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Why when women get over thirty their more horny?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nu2010
Msg: 225
view profile
History
Why when women get over thirty their more horny?Page 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
....And you are complaining? With the right person I have a great sexual appetite.
 DallasSBF
Msg: 226
Why when women get over thirty their more horny?
Posted: 6/1/2010 2:29:47 PM
I can honestly I really don't have any sexual desire
and unwilling to take hormones since they increase the chance
of cancer. I really do not this a hot moment with a guy
who won't stick around for the radiation treatments are
worth the risk.
 misszmsz
Msg: 227
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2010 2:28:49 PM
Sex = Love - most women have a connection between the two, thinking they are both sides of the same coin. In reality they are completely seperate and distinguished.
Sex is a reality based action and love is an emotion from the mind.

First sexual experience, plays a lot into what comfort level a woman has with her sexuality. Most girls are not mentally mature enough to handle a sexual relationship before they are 17 or 18 years old, even though their bodies look like they are.

I think more women would be more "horny" at a younger age if their first orgasm happened the first time they have intercourse.
 *Imperfection*
Msg: 228
Posted: 6/7/2010 10:34:50 PM
It has nothing to do with being 'horny'. Its knowing what we want want and how we want it and when we want it. Once a woman can get to that point and can take the emotional attachment (eg love) out of it, we enjoy that other person much more so.

At this point in life, we as women come to the realization that its about us and not like before when we had to do to 'please' our men and make 'them' happy. And if its not understood, we know there are many others out there who are willing to please us.

So there.
 Shoedaddy
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2010 5:49:58 AM
*Plenty of men offering compliments to women on this issue (as they always do.. yet ironically wonder why women attribute most men no dating value).

I wanted to add that while yes I agree that women may indeed develop a greater personal desire (physical and psychological) to enjoy sex after their mid 30's, they also however have a lower social impetus to engage in it. More specifically: women are not 'paid' as much for sex after they hit their 30's. - So, really, women may actually be 'less sexual' (..for lack of a better phrase) after 30 after all. A 39 year old woman is more willing to have sex for her own personal pleasure, yet she has less market pressure to have sex (liken this example to something like a veteran athlete accepting a huge pay cut, but still playing because he enjoys the fun of the game more now than he had earlier in his career).

*Just for your own insight, do a search and see if you can find any thread topic at all where women show up in droves to just throw compliments at men. Realize that it is no accident that average men find women to be 'picky', and consider women to be the 'choosers' in dating. Men of higher value have a completely different vantage. Men of high dating value find women to be more 'desperate' and 'easy' than picky.
 Just_Jay79
Msg: 230
Posted: 6/16/2010 6:10:31 AM

Why do women become more horny after they hit 30?

My top three guesses (Johnny Carson style):
3) Biology - They hit their peak, so to speak, and that reproductive imperative is doing all it can to bump up their urges for coitus.

2) Self-confidence - By their thirties hopefully most women have become a lot more comfortable with themselves (personality AND body) such that they can actually relax enough to enjoy sex to its fullest. (a lot of younger ladies have too many hang-ups that they can psyche themselves out of the game, similar to a young man that's so nervous about performance that he actually causes impotence).

1) Numbers - By their thirties they've probably had a reasonable amount of sexual partners, and maybe were finally lucky enough to find a dude that actually LISTENED to their needs and wasn't too lazy to make good on them. Orgasm ensued and naturally, they kind of developed a taste for it.
 Blind_Archer
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2010 11:06:49 PM
That's interesting to me because I've heard the opposite by some women (in their 30's) that their libido is actually decreased as they age. Someone recently told me that it was "normal" for a woman in her 30's or older to only want relations once every couple months, or once a month at the most.

I was astounded to hear that, because in my very limited experience, I had never heard of that before. However, at the time I was newly in my 30's and had previously usually dated women in their mid 20's who seemed to have very super-active libidos. So when I tried to contest the notion that as a woman ages her libido decreases, one woman pointed out that my main reference was women in their 20's, so I was wrong to think that 30+ year olds can still have strong libidos.

It wasn't until I started dating that I discovered (in my case) that it was quite the opposite, and that many women in fact had super hyped up libidos that I was not expecting. So far my latest ex (in her 30's) asserts the reasoning for that is because those women are young, and as they get older will dissapate in their sexual appetite drastically.

If that's the case, then, well, wow.

Is that why all the world leaders are older people, and why wars happen? Because all the women over 30 have decreased libidos, therefore male counterparts over 30 become sexually deprived, then frustrated, become more grumpy, then either instigate wars and/or have to cheat on their spouses with younger more enthusiastic interns? I'm being facetious, (or is that sarcastic), in case you think I'm being serious, lol.

But I do wonder, which is truly the "norm" for women over 30: Are their libidos INCREASED as this thread title suggests? Or do they decrease? Maybe my 30+ experience is just an exception?

For guys, well, hmm, I don't think we really change all that much from birth til death. We simply just want it all the time, no matter how old or young we are. Even after we're dead, appearently, before rigamortis sets in, a deceased (intact) male body can still "perform" so I've heard/read. I bet even when we're haunting people as ghosts we'd still want it.
 Undrcovrluvr
Msg: 232
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2010 8:33:22 AM
I, being in late 40's appreciate a woman who knows what she likes and after we get to know each other , she can be herself , sharing all her intimate secrets. I am willing to try her interests and I want a woman that will let her hair down and be willing to "reciprocate", pleasing her partner as well. I'll respect you in the morning(lol). Now come find me, read my profile and "let's get this party started" !!

KC
 Originalheavyiron
Msg: 233
Posted: 7/22/2010 11:00:42 PM
It's a complete myth and has absolutely no physiological facts to back it up BUT there is some evidence to suggest that as women age and their levels of estrogen decrease,the lining of the vagina becomes thinner and therefore more sensitive making the so called "g-spot "or vaginal orgasm stronger and easier to achieve in older women where as younger women tend to have more clitoral orgasms. But I've given lots of young women g-spot orgasms it's just a matter of knowing how to find it and properly stimulate it. About an inch and a half in and just to left of center at around 11:00 on most women.
 sarniafairyboy
Msg: 234
Posted: 7/23/2010 1:38:44 PM

It has nothing to do with being 'horny'. Its knowing what we want want and how we want it and when we want it. Once a woman can get to that point and can take the emotional attachment (eg love) out of it, we enjoy that other person much more so.

At this point in life, we as women come to the realization that its about us and not like before when we had to do to 'please' our men and make 'them' happy. And if its not understood, we know there are many others out there who are willing to please us.

it probably seems like they want sex more (are more horny ) when they're a bit older because often when younger they think they are something so special (having a vagina), and they were spoiled as daddy's little girl, so they are very picky , and want to make a guy almost beg to have sex with them, put her on a pedestal, etc.

by the time they're in their thirties, or later, they have realized they are not that 'special' half the worlds' population, about 3 billion, have a vagina also, so they are not alone, and time is going by, their life is getting to be close to 1/2 over so why not enjoy it more, have sex with more guy s and/or more often with one guy, and not be soo 'picky'.
 stillsparkly
Msg: 235
Posted: 7/29/2010 6:37:03 AM
Im definately more horny now Im over 30!
Im a lot more confident about myself and I dont take things so seriously anymore!
Its liberating!
The 20yr olds might look hot but we are hot!
 71brad
Msg: 236
Posted: 8/19/2010 3:57:09 PM
They do? I guess I'm meeting the wrong women in their 30s. My experience is they come home and complain about work for a few hours and complain about how tired they are :(
 Sorted_In_Suffolk
Msg: 237
Posted: 8/30/2010 5:30:02 AM
Two words: PERI MENOPAUSE.

If they are still horny POST menopause, then you are really on to a winner.
 auticus
Msg: 238
Posted: 9/6/2010 1:05:25 PM
lol I agree ;)

I've always been attracted to women in their mid to late 30s because:

1) they are usually more sexually interested and as such compatible with my interests (as I enjoy having sex more than once a week)

2) know what they want

3) have experience in life in general to not be clueless.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 239
Posted: 9/6/2010 1:14:31 PM
Because for some women, they actually begin to realize the male sex logic just makes more sense. And by age 30 the reality takes hold that your only geting older and your still young enough to have plenty of fun. A man recently told me, the perfect woman would be super hot/horny and have had a males brain transplanted into body (lol).
 JJJiggity
Msg: 240
Posted: 9/10/2010 9:52:02 PM
society taught them they needed to be "good girls".....it's not until they hit their 30's that they start thinking for themselves and realize society is full of crap. thus resulting in super poon manifesto.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 241
Posted: 9/27/2010 3:53:36 PM
why are women "hornier" past 30?

because its nature's way of telling them "helloooo if you want anymore children...lets get hopping"

anything past menopause...i have no clue...so disregard anything i say!
 RealisticRomantic
Msg: 242
Posted: 9/28/2010 11:27:01 AM
to something like a veteran athlete accepting a huge pay cut, but still playing because he enjoys the fun of the game more now than he had earlier in his career

Dude, best example I ever saw.

There is no truth to the idea that older women are more sexual. While there may be a precious few who become unleashed due to better circumstances, most do not ever loosen up. They still approach every interaction in their lives as a threat of looking "easy". Even when no man is close to asking, it is all about pretending to be offended at anyone who would stoop to having sex on their honeymoon. The vast majority will hold out for her enormously inflated price and gladly become as dry as the Sahara rather than look like they might have had sex.

A small minority can be and are dynamic. The rest are and have always been sexually inert. The main problem is that most guys don't understand that a healthy reltionship with that kind is impossible. A terrible shame because sometimes the invincibly prudish get an unwelcome offer and the dynamic don't get enough attention.
 anogamesgirl1
Msg: 243
view profile
History
Posted: 10/13/2010 11:40:08 AM
I guess I'm the exception, then. I'm 51, became a Christian, and have been celibate for a VERY long time. Horny, yes, but with age comes control and a bit more self-respect. Been there, done that and I'm now looking for a serious committed relationship. Looks like I'll remain this way for awhile based on the 50+ profiles I see on POF. There are some real dogs out there in my age bracket!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Why when women get over thirty their more horny?